KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSJ2 "Teen" Gohan vs. SPC, FP Bojack and Dabura

SSJ2 "Teen" Gohan vs. SPC, FP Bojack and Dabura
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SSJ2 "Teen" Gohan vs. SPC, FP Bojack and Dabura

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

&

&

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

SPC is the only one here who can contend with Gohan... The others are fodderish.

That said, as long as Gohan digs deep and unlocks his full rage/power, he should win.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Bojack might be fodder, but one spit from Dabura and the fight could end.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:07 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

The team for sure.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:46 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Team stomps

Ssj2 trunks had to cheat to beat dabura and who knows if gohan was stronger but he's definitely not a better fighter he won't do the ki shield he'll definitely get hit by spit

Cell is too smart him and dabura alone would eat gohan alive bojack is overkill

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:17 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The team for sure.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:40 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Cohan would crush them. If he fought serious he nearly one shot each of them.

Could lose from spit if careless I guess

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:42 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

The only way Gohan is losing here is from Dabura's spit, and that would maybe account for 1/10 wins for the team.

Gohan is stronger than everyone else on here, including SPC, who is MUCH stronger than Bojack and Dabura. Gohan one-shot Bojack, and Dabura was Perfect Cell level, not SPC level.

Gohan wins 9/10, the team wins 1/10 due to Dabura's spit.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:07 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Gohan one-shot Bojack

He didn't.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 07:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Lol. Two shot. Punched a hole in his stomach then shot and killed him with a Kamehameha.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:21 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He didn't.

Oh, my bad

Two shot him, with ease.

The point is that Bojack might as well be a Cell Jr. He can't help against SSJ2 Gohan.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:31 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I see it going kind of like this:

As with Cell, Piccolo, and *lol* Krillin, Gohan's arrogance will be his downfall.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Ssj2 trunks needed help to beat dabura...he can't be that much weaker than cell

Either way gohan is not all that great in combat he will get caught in some trickery

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:05 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Don't know why some of you guys are acting like Dabra's spit is the deciding factor here..?

I mean, it didn't give Dabra any sort of advantage against Boo-era Gohan, after all, so why would it give him the edge against a FAR more powerful version of Gohan? As long as he's at least mindful of his surroundings, the spit would NEVER touch him.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 21st, 2017 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Galan007
Don't know why some of you guys are acting like Dabra's spit is the deciding factor here..?

I mean, it didn't give Dabra any sort of advantage against Boo-era Gohan, after all, so why would it give him the edge against a FAR more powerful version of Gohan? As long as he's at least mindful of his surroundings, the spit would NEVER touch him.

Sure, but Gothan's also an idiot. evil face

That seemed the whole point of his spar with Piccolo. Even when he has the upper hand, he manages to pull defeat from victory. It's a part of his character, a built in blind spot.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Not so much of an 'idiot' that I'm convinced Dabra's spit-trick would be the end-all/be-all. Again: it *didn't* give Dabra the advantage on a weaker version of Gohan... Why would it all of the sudden be effective on the MUCH more powerful(and battle-savvy) iteration?

...Especially when Gohan has the power to own him rather casually. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 21st, 2017 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 06:22 PM
cdtm

The Darbura fight was never concluded.

The thing is, Gohan doesn't have the will to finish a fight.

You're right about it not being stupidity (Though I still call him stupid stick out tongue ), but he lacks the killer instinct necessary for ending a fight. Either he plays around too much, or he stops short of a finishing blow.

The movie against Bojack was an exception.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 06:55 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by bbrem123
Lol. Two shot. Punched a hole in his stomach then shot and killed him with a Kamehameha.

Actually, you're not exactly right either.

Bojack's death scene was weird, as they both fired beams and... charged at each other, for some reason laughing out loud Only then Bojack starts disintegrating, after they collide.

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Oh, my bad

Two shot him, with ease.

The point is that Bojack might as well be a Cell Jr. He can't help against SSJ2 Gohan.

SPC lost to Gohan who was at 50% of his power according to his words, lol.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:14 PM
TheBadguy

So im the only one who read dabura vs ssj2 trunks?

Trunks had helpnand barely edged dabura and he's a more competent fighter than gohan. I highly doubt that washed up older gohan was gonna beat dabura

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 08:13 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And Trunks had that upgraded SSJ2 form, didn't he? Or he unlocked it afterwards?

Anyway, not sure it counts - I mean, technically it was an alternate future version of Dabura...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 08:18 PM