KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Beerus (DBS) vs Galactus

Beerus, or Galactus?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beerus stomps 8 50.00%
Galactus stomps 3 18.75%
Beerus wins 1 6.25%
Galactus wins 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beerus (DBS) vs Galactus
Started by: SSJGGogeta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So is this akin to Galactus as of when he fought the Mad Celestials (I.e. When he had eaten 4 planets)? That may sway this in favor of Galactus, if I'm being honest.

Galactus not only has the monumental haxx advantage, but he's also powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with and even get the better of the 4 Mad Celestials (even killing one, forcing the other 3 to fuse). Celestials being waaaaay above the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy to universal). I find it hard to give Beerus the win here.

So what kind of feats does Galactus have that point to him being superior to Beerus? Keep in mind here that Beerus is capable of taking on 8 other GoD's at once, and treating universe level characters like SSJG Goku as fodder.

I admit I don't know as much about Marvel as DC or DB, but as far as I'm aware, Galactus doesn't have any hax that Beerus couldn't nullify, or any feats that Beerus couldn't accomplish with ease.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:46 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Um, okay. Having infinite energy =/= infinite energy output, or infinite destructive capacity. Otherwise Android 17 and 18 would be superior to UI Goku.

You still have yet to show a single feat that supports Galactus being universal, let alone multiversal. You're not debating this, you're just ignoring facts.

If you don't want to prove this, then I'll accept your next post as a concession and a win in favor of Beerus. thumb up

That's the problem we have here....In this thread.

You are refering to "full powered Galactus" yet refering to the 7th iteration of the Marvel Multiverse.

To put it in simple words, there is no such a thing as a Full Power Galactus simply because in the 7th Multiverse Galactus never reached such power.

So in that aspect, there is no comic to prove so.

However in the 8th iteration of the Multiverse, we have Galactus reaching full power the Moment he became Multiversal.

So in that aspect i could give you evidence of Lifebringer Galactus. Which is Universal in power.

Is that okay?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:50 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

So what kind of feats does Galactus have that point to him being superior to Beerus? Keep in mind here that Beerus is capable of taking on 8 other GoD's at once, and treating universe level characters like SSJG Goku as fodder.

I admit I don't know as much about Marvel as DC or DB, but as far as I'm aware, Galactus doesn't have any hax that Beerus couldn't nullify, or any feats that Beerus couldn't accomplish with ease.

Excuse me Gogeta but when did Beerus fight 8 Gods? Please refresh my mind.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:51 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Excuse me Gogeta but when did Beerus fight 8 Gods? Please refresh my mind.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:52 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Okay guys, since the OP stated that Galactus is "FULL POWERED" then we must assume he is refering to Galactus from the 8th Iteration of the Multiverse (Lifebringer Galactus).

In that aspect Galactus wins.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:53 AM
SSJGGogeta

That's the problem we have here....In this thread.

You are refering to "full powered Galactus" yet refering to the 7th iteration of the Marvel Multiverse.

To put it in simple words, there is no such a thing as a Full Power Galactus simply because in the 7th Multiverse Galactus never reached such power.

So in that aspect, there is no comic to prove so.

However in the 8th iteration of the Multiverse, we have Galactus reaching full power the Moment he became Multiversal.

So in that aspect i could give you evidence of Lifebringer Galactus. Which is Universal in power.

Is that okay?

I don't mind, lol. Any feats of Galactus' as long as they are without external assistance, or abilities he doesn't have on his own.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:54 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Ohh yeah.

However, how does this relate?

Galactus isn't a God of Destruction, nor should be compared to one (like if Galactus is a Marvel version of a God of Destruction).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:56 AM
SSJGGogeta

Ohh yeah.

However, how does this relate?

Galactus isn't a God of Destruction, nor should be compared to one (like if Galactus is a Marvel version of a God of Destruction).

My point is that every God of Destruction in DBS is a universe buster. Meaning that all of them are arguably above Galactus. Beerus fought 8 of them.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:01 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I don't mind, lol. Any feats of Galactus' as long as they are without external assistance, or abilities he doesn't have on his own.

Okay.

In that aspect Galactus wins.

Lifebringer Galactus is no longer hungry nor needs to feed in order to gain powers.

Lifebringer Galactus managed to hold himself against Logos (Lord Chaos and Master Order powers combined).

Now, a Normal Galactus would have 0 chance against Lord Chaos or Master Order. (By the way Chaos and Order are Universal entities).

Now Lifebringer Galactus managed to hold himself quite well against both combined!

So, why should Beerus do better? Master Order or Lord Chaos are strong enough to defeat Beerus!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:03 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

(Gogeta, he's wrong. The only reason LB Galactus defeated Chaos and Order is because the cosmic hierarchy in the new multiverse hadn't been set up yet).

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:05 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

(Gogeta, he's wrong. The only reason LB Galactus defeated Chaos and Order is because the cosmic hierarchy in the new multiverse hadn't been set up yet).

Okay okay okay okay! Who told you this? Because who said this mistook the Living Tribunal's words laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:08 AM
SSJGGogeta

From what I know of the characters, Chaos and Order would probably beat Beerus, but Galactus is nowhere near those two. Does this sound right?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:10 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The fact that the Cosmic Hierchy wasn't formed, doesn't mean that the power levels were somehow restrained!

The Living Tribunal simply stated that he would not intervene, and that they cosmic beings could do as they wish.

So it isn't like Galactus' powers were busted or that Chaos and Order's powers were nerfed somehow. Just means that it was like a "wild west situation".

Lifebringer Galactus' power is Universal; He's a cosmic entity after all.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:10 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

From what I know of the characters, Chaos and Order would probably beat Beerus, but Galactus is nowhere near those two. Does this sound right?

A normal Galactus.

Lifebringer Galactus gave Logos a hard time.

Logos is Chaos & Order's powers combined!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:12 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Lifebringer Galactus stomps. The Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials should also win convincingly.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:45 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yes, the purple Galactus we all know and love is beneath Chaos and Order, (though to what degree, I don't think we know). Here's the image about the circumstances regarding LB Galactus:

quote:
If there is no longer a law, no longer a hierarchy among the cosmic beings, then we have no less power than the Rebel Galactus, but no more, either.

Hell, the Cosmic Hierarchy is so f!cked up at this point that Chaos and Order end up killing LT:

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/313...02-019.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/313...02-020.jpg.html

We have no idea what the normal relationship between LB Galactus, Chaos, and Order would look like. All we know for sure is that Chaos and Order were definitely above purple G.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Nov 21st, 2017 at 01:44 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:38 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Yes, the purple Galactus we all know and love is beneath Chaos and Order, (though to what degree, I don't think we know). Here's the image about the circumstances regarding LB Galactus:

Hell, the Cosmic Hierarchy is so f!cked up at this point that Chaos and Order end up killing LT:

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/313...02-019.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/313...02-020.jpg.html

We have no idea what the normal relationship between LB Galactus, Chaos, and Order would look like. All we know for sure is that Chaos and Order were definitely above purple G.

Awesome! So Captain America can potentially beat Living Tribunal because the hierarchy is in flux. laughing out loud

That's a pretty old event by now, isn't it? Some months since Chaos and Order attacked him. Figured the next issue would reveal LT just fine with a few holes in him, promising to stay out of it for now. Is LT really dead... again?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:37 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Chaos and Order legitimately murdered LT, yes. Chaos and Order then tried to establish their own law on the cosmos by fusing with the In-Betweener to create Logos, essentially a corrupt version of LT.

Then he lost to Tiger God because Tiger God had conceptual superiority. It was all very retarded.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 05:41 PM
Utrigita

Chaos and Order legitimately murdered LT, yes. Chaos and Order then tried to establish their own law on the cosmos by fusing with the In-Betweener to create Logos, essentially a corrupt version of LT.

Then he lost to Tiger God because Tiger God had conceptual superiority. It was all very retarded.

thumb up

It began really well and then went completely down the drain.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 08:27 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by cdtm
Awesome! So Captain America can potentially beat Living Tribunal because the hierarchy is in flux. laughing out loud

That's a pretty old event by now, isn't it? Some months since Chaos and Order attacked him. Figured the next issue would reveal LT just fine with a few holes in him, promising to stay out of it for now. Is LT really dead... again?

That's erroneous.

You are misunderstanding the LT words. The LT ment to say that there was not a hierchy therefore anyone could do as they wish. LT simply said he wouldn't cast judgement since Galactus didn't had to obey Chaos and Order.

The fact that there isn't a hierchy doesn't mean that everyone's powers and abilities were somehow boosted. As someone said previously, just because there isn't a hierchy it doesn't mean that someone like Iron Man can go and slay Eternity!

Lifebringer Galactus has the power to defeat Chaos and Order!

Remember that Galactus is a brother to Eternity, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion. That means A full power Galactus is just as powerful as any of the 4 main Cosmic Beings.

Chaos and Order fall below these beings according to the hierchy, therefore they also fall below Lifebringer Galactus (Full power Galactus) in terms of order.

Lifebringer Galactus wins.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:08 PM