KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Beerus (DBS) vs Galactus

Beerus, or Galactus?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beerus stomps 8 50.00%
Galactus stomps 3 18.75%
Beerus wins 1 6.25%
Galactus wins 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beerus (DBS) vs Galactus
Started by: SSJGGogeta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Chaos and Order legitimately murdered LT, yes. Chaos and Order then tried to establish their own law on the cosmos by fusing with the In-Betweener to create Logos, essentially a corrupt version of LT.

Then he lost to Tiger God because Tiger God had conceptual superiority. It was all very retarded.

Chaos and Order slaying LT doesn't put them above him! Neither does it mean that somehow Chaos and Order are more powerful than the Tribunal.

The Living Tribunal couldn't cast judgement. He basically said he wouldn't do anything. So basically LT allowed them to kill him!

Also, Tiger God didn't defeat Logos. It had to do with them being in the superflow.

Basically what happened was that Logos and the Aspirants had somehow altered the Superflow, which allowed them to break the various laws and things in the Multiverse.

When the Ultimantes managed to defeat the Aspirants, basically Logos began to lose it's power. Even the Aspirants said that the Superflow was reconstructing itself.

Even the First Firmament told Eternity that somehow his defenses managed to defeat the infection caused by him (Refering to the Aspirants and Logos).

So basically Logos and the Aspirants were weakened and later defeated.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:20 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
That's erroneous.

You are misunderstanding the LT words. The LT ment to say that there was not a hierchy therefore anyone could do as they wish. LT simply said he wouldn't cast judgement since Galactus didn't had to obey Chaos and Order.

The fact that there isn't a hierchy doesn't mean that everyone's powers and abilities were somehow boosted. As someone said previously, just because there isn't a hierchy it doesn't mean that someone like Iron Man can go and slay Eternity!

Lifebringer Galactus has the power to defeat Chaos and Order!

Remember that Galactus is a brother to Eternity, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion. That means A full power Galactus is just as powerful as any of the 4 main Cosmic Beings.

Chaos and Order fall below these beings according to the hierchy, therefore they also fall below Lifebringer Galactus (Full power Galactus) in terms of order.

Lifebringer Galactus wins.

Galactus is nowhere near the 4 you just listed. You're wanking- hard.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 12:26 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I literally disproved that post with my scan, regardless. Chaos and Order literally STATE that because the hierarchy is in flux, the power levels are wonky. This is why Chaos and Order could kill LT.

Regardless, I'll respond to you in a bit, Gogeta.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 12:28 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Galactus is nowhere near the 4 you just listed. You're wanking- hard.

No.

Galactus is a sibling to the 4 main cosmic beings. It's been stated in the comics and can give scans should you question this.

It's known that all the brothers have the same power. Eternity, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion all are equal in power.

The reason Galactus was never equal to them in power is because he was always hungry and in need of energy!

However Galactus' full potential would be equal in power to that of Eternity and the other siblings.

I literally disproved that post with my scan, regardless. Chaos and Order literally STATE that because the hierarchy is in flux, the power levels are wonky. This is why Chaos and Order could kill LT.

Regardless, I'll respond to you in a bit, Gogeta.

That's because you are misunderstading the events.

LT allowed himself to be murdered, he simply stated he wouldn't take part of the quarell.

Again, the Hierchy being changed doesn't mean that the powers changed. Lifebringer Galactus > Chaos and Order in terms of Power!

As i mentioned before, Galactus is as sibling of Eternity. He is just as powerful.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 12:44 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The problem with many who have read Galactus is that they forget who Galactus is.

Galactus is a brother to the main Cosmic entities.

The problem with the Purple Galactus was that he never had "FULL POWER"!

Galactus alwasy had to be eating planets in order to increase his strength whilst his siblings (Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, and Death) were always in control and had full power.

Cosmic Entities like Chaos and Order were above Galactus (in terms of power) due to him never having full power.

However, in the 8th Iteration of the Multiverse Galactus finally achieved full power! He became Lifebringer Galactus!

When Chaos and Order decided to confront him, they failed to defeat him. Galactus is Above these two in terms of power. Reason why Chaos and Order had to merge into Logos to be able to overcome Galactus.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 12:50 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

So what kind of feats does Galactus have that point to him being superior to Beerus? Keep in mind here that Beerus is capable of taking on 8 other GoD's at once, and treating universe level characters like SSJG Goku as fodder.

I admit I don't know as much about Marvel as DC or DB, but as far as I'm aware, Galactus doesn't have any hax that Beerus couldn't nullify, or any feats that Beerus couldn't accomplish with ease.

Well, a standard Galactus (one who's fed on 1 planet or is looking to feed on something, but isn't necessarily starving) is way above the likes of Odin, who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power. Odin unleashes all of his power on Galactus, causing him to go into the Odin-sleep, while Galactus simply gets up right after.

Now, the Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials is a whole different animal. This Galactus had fed on 4 planets to prepare for his fight against them, and he was taking the 4 of them on simultaneously and winning. Keep in mind that Celestials absolutely SHIT on the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who, again, is multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power, with a shitton of Odin-force haxx as well).

So Mad Celestials!Galactus is wielding raw power orders of magnitude beyond multi-galaxy +/universe level beings. This is not taking into account the haxx that the power cosmic affords him. For reference, here's what Silver Surfer can do with it, and he's a mere herald of Galactus. Galactus can also manipulate time and space to his whims. I don't think Beerus can nullify any of this haxx, if I'm being really honest with you. Not only that, but MadCelestials!Galactus absolutely has raw power rivaling Beerus.

For what it's worth, Galactus' fight with Scrier/Other was threatening to destroy creation:

https://i.imgur.com/sckbaZQ.jpg

Ultimately, it's incredibly hard to see Beerus winning this if it's Galactus at his best.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 02:48 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Well, a standard Galactus (one who's fed on 1 planet or is looking to feed on something, but isn't necessarily starving) is way above the likes of Odin, who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power. Odin unleashes all of his power on Galactus, causing him to go into the Odin-sleep, while Galactus simply gets up right after.

Now, the Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials is a whole different animal. This Galactus had fed on 4 planets to prepare for his fight against them, and he was taking the 4 of them on simultaneously and winning. Keep in mind that Celestials absolutely SHIT on the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who, again, is multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power, with a shitton of Odin-force haxx as well).

So Mad Celestials!Galactus is wielding raw power orders of magnitude beyond multi-galaxy +/universe level beings. This is not taking into account the haxx that the power cosmic affords him. For reference, here's what Silver Surfer can do with it, and he's a mere herald of Galactus. Galactus can also manipulate time and space to his whims. I don't think Beerus can nullify any of this haxx, if I'm being really honest with you. Not only that, but MadCelestials!Galactus absolutely has raw power rivaling Beerus.

For what it's worth, Galactus' fight with Scrier/Other was threatening to destroy creation:

https://i.imgur.com/sckbaZQ.jpg

Ultimately, it's incredibly hard to see Beerus winning this if it's Galactus at his best.

Odin is not universal, by any means. All of his best showings that aren't hyperbole or something along those lines, are at galaxy-multi galaxy level. Again, this isn't very impressive compared to Beerus. It would be the equivalent of Kid Buu using all his energy to attack Beerus before hibernating, and Beerus getting up afterwards. That's not very impressive, at all.

Once again, even assuming that the Celestials are universal, they're still on a comparable level to the GoD's, of which Beerus took on 8 at once. What's more impressive, holding the edge in a fight against 4 universe level beings, or 8 of them?

Not to mention, Beerus has casually nullified everything he has tried to nullify in DBS thus far. Any universal energies that threatened all of creation, mean nothing to him. He literally CASUALLY nullified these energies as if they were nothing. I don't see matter manipulation working on a being that's above Galactus in terms of raw power. Isn't that how this works? Matter manipulation doesn't work if your matter is too strong for the manipulator to move? Isn't that why Superman doesn't just get atomized by half of the people he fights? Well it would take a staggering amount of energy to disrupt Beerus' durability, and even universe busting energies don't come anywhere close.

I don't see Galactus being able to put out enough power to overwhelm Beerus and his own energy output. He can casually hurl universe busting ki blasts like confetti. That, coupled with his hakai, and his own durability, put him above Galactus imo.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:32 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Odin is not universal, by any means. All of his best showings that aren't hyperbole or something along those lines, are at galaxy-multi galaxy level. Again, this isn't very impressive compared to Beerus. It would be the equivalent of Kid Buu using all his energy to attack Beerus before hibernating, and Beerus getting up afterwards. That's not very impressive, at all.

Once again, even assuming that the Celestials are universal, they're still on a comparable level to the GoD's, of which Beerus took on 8 at once. What's more impressive, holding the edge in a fight against 4 universe level beings, or 8 of them?

Not to mention, Beerus has casually nullified everything he has tried to nullify in DBS thus far. Any universal energies that threatened all of creation, mean nothing to him. He literally CASUALLY nullified these energies as if they were nothing. I don't see matter manipulation working on a being that's above Galactus in terms of raw power. Isn't that how this works? Matter manipulation doesn't work if your matter is too strong for the manipulator to move? Isn't that why Superman doesn't just get atomized by half of the people he fights? Well it would take a staggering amount of energy to disrupt Beerus' durability, and even universe busting energies don't come anywhere close.

I don't see Galactus being able to put out enough power to overwhelm Beerus and his own energy output. He can casually hurl universe busting ki blasts like confetti. That, coupled with his hakai, and his own durability, put him above Galactus imo.

Odin absolutely does have universal feats, though. We have him tearing the tenth realm loose and sealing it away, (the realms being full-fledged universes), we have him creating a prison cell the size of a universe,, and we have him redirecting/containing Surtur's universe-ending flame. So yes, I think it's absolutely fair to say that Odin ranges from multi-galaxy to universal.

And a standard Galactus is solidly above Odin, much less a Galactus after having fed on four planets. Remember, each of the Celestials shit on Odin, and Galactus was solo'ing them on his own.

And the comparison between Beerus fighting 8 GoD's as if he's actually = 8 GoD's is a bit dishonest imo. I can just as quickly show you Sidra easily blocking Beerus' ki attack, Vermod placing Beerus and all the other Gods of Destruction in bubbles and raining hell upon them, and Ramod's battle roar leaving Beerus and all the other GoD's absolutely paralyzed. Everyone was getting licks on everyone in that fight. The best we can say is that Beerus, along with Quitela, are the strongest Gods of Destruction. But they're all relative.

So again, regarding Galactus, we're left with this:

• A cosmic entity who, in his standard levels of power, is solidly/far beyond the likes of Odin, who in terms of power ranges from casually multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power.
  • A cosmic entity who, after having consumed 4 planets, is overwhelming the 4 mad celestials simultaneously, even managing to kill one. Celestials being far above the likes of Odin, who again ranges from casually multi-galaxy + to universal.
  • A cosmic entity who, in his standard levels of power, was actually threatening to destroy all of Creation in his battle with Scrier and Other.
  • A cosmic entity who can warp reality and manipulate time and space to his whims. We have no reason Beerus can nullify such techniques solely based on his ability to nullify ki, even if we equalize 'verses (for example, can we really say Beerus can just "nullify" something like Hit's time skip? We have no way of knowing). We even see that Beerus + level beings such as Jiren have to adapt to something as relatively mundane as Hit's time skip. Galactus' time and reality warping powers INFINITELY outstrip Hit's or anything we've seen in DBS, by a vast margin.

And again, I DO think that Beerus would solidly defeat a standard Galactus. I'm not even 100% sure regarding Mad Celestials!Galactus. I just don't see how, accounting for the above, we can rationalize Beerus definitively or easily coming out on top.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:19 AM
SSJGGogeta

Odin absolutely does have universal feats, though. We have him tearing the tenth realm loose and sealing it away, (the realms being full-fledged universes), we have him creating a prison cell the size of a universe,, and we have him redirecting/containing Surtur's universe-ending flame. So yes, I think it's absolutely fair to say that Odin ranges from multi-galaxy to universal.

And a standard Galactus is solidly above Odin, much less a Galactus after having fed on four planets. Remember, each of the Celestials shit on Odin, and Galactus was solo'ing them on his own.

And the comparison between Beerus fighting 8 GoD's as if he's actually = 8 GoD's is a bit dishonest imo. I can just as quickly show you Sidra easily blocking Beerus' ki attack, Vermod placing Beerus and all the other Gods of Destruction in bubbles and raining hell upon them, and Ramod's battle roar leaving Beerus and all the other GoD's absolutely paralyzed. Everyone was getting licks on everyone in that fight. The best we can say is that Beerus, along with Quitela, are the strongest Gods of Destruction. But they're all relative.

So again, regarding Galactus, we're left with this:

• A cosmic entity who, in his standard levels of power, is solidly/far beyond the likes of Odin, who in terms of power ranges from casually multi-galaxy + to universal levels of power.
  • A cosmic entity who, after having consumed 4 planets, is overwhelming the 4 mad celestials simultaneously, even managing to kill one. Celestials being far above the likes of Odin, who again ranges from casually multi-galaxy + to universal.
  • A cosmic entity who, in his standard levels of power, was actually threatening to destroy all of Creation in his battle with Scrier and Other.
  • A cosmic entity who can warp reality and manipulate time and space to his whims. We have no reason Beerus can nullify such techniques solely based on his ability to nullify ki, even if we equalize 'verses (for example, can we really say Beerus can just "nullify" something like Hit's time skip? We have no way of knowing). We even see that Beerus + level beings such as Jiren have to adapt to something as relatively mundane as Hit's time skip. Galactus' time and reality warping powers INFINITELY outstrip Hit's or anything we've seen in DBS, by a vast margin.

And again, I DO think that Beerus would solidly defeat a standard Galactus. I'm not even 100% sure regarding Mad Celestials!Galactus. I just don't see how, accounting for the above, we can rationalize Beerus definitively or easily coming out on top.

While I am a bit ignorant on the many facets of Marvel, compared to my knowledge of other publications, as I've outright admitted in the past, even I know that what you just posted is erroneous.

1. The realms of Yggdrasil are not universes, nor are they in any way comparable to such a vastness. The nine realms are quite literally planets.

Odin created a prison on a distant planet, and sealing a planet. His feats are far less impressive than you're giving him credit.

2. Surtur's flame wasn't universe busting, lol. Not anymore than Frieza was a universe buster when he showed up. Destroying the universe over a long period of time, because no one would be able to stop you =/= Universe busting with one attack, like Beerus is MORE than capable of doing.

(please log in to view the image)

Even Champa, Beerus' WEAKER brother is able to destroy universes casually, with a single attack.

3. I was not, by any means, insinuating that Beerus is > or = 8 GoD's. In fact, Quitela himself is just as strong as Beerus, if not even stronger.

However, Galactus fighting 4 celestials ALSO doesn't mean he's as strong as 4 celestials combined.

My point is that Beerus is clearly on a level where some of the weaker GoD's, even the weakest of which still being above universe level according to Whiss, are weak to him in comparison.

4. Beerus and Champa were threating to destroy all of creation with their battle too, lol. IIRC, even Buuhan was going to destroy "all of creation" when he was screaming against Vegetto. That feat is impressive, but almost anytime someone says "all of creation", it's hyperbole. No matter what, there is still going to be SOMEthing that exists. Unless we're talking about a being like TOAA, or God, here.

5. (please log in to view the image)Beerus was able to CASUALLY nullify universe busting energies. Even universe busting energies are beyond Galactus, unless he's at 100%. This is a level that is casual for Beerus.

While the time manipulation might present a problem for Beerus, I just can't see it being able to end the fight, especially not before Beerus just outright douses him with countless of universe ending energy blasts, and overwhelming Galactus entirely.

If they're both in character here, let's be honest. Galactus would try to vaporize Beerus with a thought, be surprised it doesn't work because Beerus nullified the energy with ease, and then proceed to fight him with sheer strength, before being overwhelmed by Beerus' sheer destructive capacity. AFIK, Galactus has never fought someone with Beerus' level of sheer dc, where destroying universes literally requires as little effort as eating some sushi.

Last edited by SSJGGogeta on Dec 4th, 2017 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:19 AM
cdtm

That's the cinematic universe realms wiki! laughing out loud

Newsflash sport, the mcu and comics is quite different.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:28 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

Will respond to the rest when I get the chance.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:33 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by cdtm
That's the cinematic universe realms wiki! laughing out loud

Newsflash sport, the mcu and comics is quite different.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Glossary:Ten_Realms

Okay? Even in the comics, they're just "worlds" i.e. planets, within a dimension. Not universes.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:34 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

-

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:42 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Not to cause something here but those are wildly out of context. Odin didn't tear away the tenth realm, he just hid it.

That's why when Thor shattered the seal, Tenth Realm was connected to the rest of the realms.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CEEhm7PvN...-004%2Bcopy.jpg

It was the same barrier Odin put on old Asgard.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dqBYGJwId...-013%2Bcopy.jpg

Also that "universe" was just the old Asgard where Odin had imprisoned Cul.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

That was the size of that universe.

Also Surtur's power was redirected to Old Asgard by Odin and it didn't even destroy the pocket dimension. Much less the universe.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

ABHI came in here owning. Odin is at best Galaxy level. Beerus would punch a hole clean through him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Odin isnt Universal in Power.

Galactus is indeed Universal and possible Multiversal in the 8th Multiverse.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:49 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Galactus is indeed Universal and possibly Multiversal in the 8th Multiverse.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:50 PM
SSJGGogeta

Galactus is indeed Universal and possible Multiversal in the 8th Multiverse.

Okay, even assuming Galactus can INFLUENCE the ENTIRE universe AT ONCE, that doesn't mean he's capable of universe busting with a single attack.

Universe busting is LITERALLY CHILD'S PLAY FOR BEERUS.

My point is that Beerus outputs a staggeringly high amount of sheer energy, which is far greater than Galactus' limit. This wouldn't be enough to win, if Beerus didn't have the ability to nullify any energy that is weaker than his, WHICH HE DOES.

Even if Galactus tried to warp him into the past, Beerus could simply nullify it, by "turning the energy into nothing".

I will go ahead and be the first to admit that I'm making an assumption here, about Beerus being able to nullify Galactus' time warping- but there is substantial evidence to suggest him being able to stop Galactus. Unless you want to go ahead and assume that Time-skip would work on Beerus (when it doesn't even work on Goku). It's a long-running theme in DB for someone to be able to shrug off hax simply by being strong enough.

Besides, if Galactus needs time manipulation to kill Beerus, it's because Beerus is far stronger than him in the first place. Meaning that bearing BFR, Beerus > Galactus, and would win in a fight.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:53 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Galactus isn't universal in power either.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:01 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Okay, even assuming Galactus can INFLUENCE the ENTIRE universe AT ONCE, that doesn't mean he's capable of universe busting with a single attack.

Universe busting is LITERALLY CHILD'S PLAY FOR BEERUS.

My point is that Beerus outputs a staggeringly high amount of sheer energy, which is far greater than Galactus' limit. This wouldn't be enough to win, if Beerus didn't have the ability to nullify any energy that is weaker than his, WHICH HE DOES.

Even if Galactus tried to warp him into the past, Beerus could simply nullify it, by "turning the energy into nothing".

I will go ahead and be the first to admit that I'm making an assumption here, about Beerus being able to nullify Galactus' time warping- but there is substantial evidence to suggest him being able to stop Galactus. Unless you want to go ahead and assume that Time-skip would work on Beerus (when it doesn't even work on Goku). It's a long-running theme in DB for someone to be able to shrug off hax simply by being strong enough.

Besides, if Galactus needs time manipulation to kill Beerus, it's because Beerus is far stronger than him in the first place. Meaning that bearing BFR, Beerus > Galactus, and would win in a fight.

Just because he is universal in power doesn't mean he will destroy the universe.

Just like Beerus would never destroy his.

However Galactus has powers that rival Chaos and Order himself. Which if am not wrong, are beyond Beerus' power levels.

Why should Galactus need Time Manipulation?

Galactus has reality warping and matter manipulation. Something Beerus is alien to. Galactus could turn Beerus into a kitten.

Galactus can create Black Holes, something Beerus hasn't been portrayed to.

If we talk BFR then Beerus would also be vulnerable to this.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Galactus isn't universal in power either.

Galactus is universal.

He is a brother to Eternity.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 08:28 PM