KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » DoJ investigating Harvard over Affirmative Action policies

DoJ investigating Harvard over Affirmative Action policies
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Afro Cheese

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
You are most certainly free to think what you would like because that's just wonderful.

But as your own post shows, they were already on an upward trend. The data does not fit your narrative. Looks like Afghanistan didn't need the USA's "freedom", eh?
Specifically which data are you referring to? For example, based on the first graphic the % of children enrolled in a primary school seems to have more than quadrupled over the course of just 10 years (2001-2011), and the article specifically notes that conditions for women, in particular, are improving compared to life under the Taliban. Where are you reading that this was part of a preexisting upward trend?

Last edited by Afro Cheese on Nov 27th, 2017 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 10:34 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Most reasonable Americans are not proud of our murder rates. Only ghetto trash tend to celebrate that sort of thing. I'm glad the country I live in is safer than ****in El Salvador. And I have no desire to go to El Salvador anytime soon.

You seem like you're saying you go to these other countries on some sort of moral crusade... to show them that not all westerners are bad. But it's patently obvious you fancy yourself something of a badass and just like to brag about going to dangerous places. Which is fine.... if that happens to be your hobby. But don't bullshit a bullshitter.

Mate, being a badass, doesn't stop me being on an altruistic personal crusade. You may be a self-proclaimed bullshitter, I am out to save the world one person at a time.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:17 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote