KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » DoJ investigating Harvard over Affirmative Action policies

DoJ investigating Harvard over Affirmative Action policies
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

there's something wrong when it's the only viable option for people from impoverished communities with failing school systems. actual ghettoes, mind you, not the working class communities that some people like to try to pass off as their "poor" upbringing, in order to score internet points.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Nothing. I'm in the military. Bash is just being Bash. Don't mind him. A few more sarcastic comments/insults, and some memes before he tires himself out.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:03 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Nothing. I'm in the military. Bash is just being Bash. Don't mind him. A few more sarcastic comments/insults, and some memes before he tires himself out.

Bingo.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

And there's nothing wrong with pouring taxpayer money into colleges and raising the cost of other people's college for the non college educated working class? Seems kinda sketch.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there's something wrong when it's the only viable option for people from impoverished communities with failing school systems. actual ghettoes, mind you, not the working class communities that some people like to try to pass off as their "poor" upbringing, in order to score internet points.
Remember Service means guaranteed citizenship! -Starship Troopers- film about a dystopian fascist state.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:11 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I'm just thinking about Jake Busey eye f*cking the shit out of everybody.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
He was perfect in that film but then the whole cast were.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:15 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by socool8520

Same here, I was in the Navy.

Even if military service was the only solution(it's not) I don't see how there is anything wrong with service.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Same here, I was in the Navy.

Even if military service was the only solution(it's not) I don't see how there is anything wrong with service.
That's because you are not a pacifist.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:39 PM
Silent Master

There are plenty of jobs in the military that don't require you to fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:40 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Remember Service means guaranteed citizenship! -Starship Troopers- film about a dystopian fascist state.

yyyyup. but i guess we can't discuss this because that means we're putting down the armed forces and dishonoring them or something.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 07:45 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:42 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

My godbrother wanted to be a cook in the Marines. He was a cook. In Iraq. In a combat zone. During the near daily dying on both sides. no expression

"I'd like the daily slop...but please hold off and the explody Allahu Akbar, today."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

But they all support a military which by natures purpose is to go to war and kill. I can think of few wars since world war 2 that have been about protecting our nations and I say our nations because usually with a few exceptions when you go to war we go to war and vice versa.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:45 PM
Silent Master

So?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:46 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
My godbrother wanted to be a cook in the Marines. He was a cook. In Iraq. In a combat zone. During the near daily dying on both sides. no expression

"I'd like the daily slop...but please hold off and the explody Allahu Akbar, today."
Did Siegal play him in a film?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:46 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

So?
So... someone who finds killing abhorrent especially for oil and land might not want to support a war machine which is killing for oil and land in any capacity. Just an idea.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

So... someone who finds killing abhorrent especially for oil and land might not want to support a war machine which is killing for oil and land in any capacity. Just an idea.

i'm sorry, but they should have thought of all that before being born poor.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:49 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yyyyup. but i guess we can't discuss this because that means we're putting down the armed forces and dishonoring them or something.
I'm pretty sure it's why Trump upped military spending. Anyway night mate.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:50 PM
dadudemon

Did Siegal play him in a film?

Did Siegal play a quiet talking badass marine cook in a movie? If so, that sounds disgustingly terribly entertaining movie.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:51 PM