KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Why is Hulk more of a threat than Juggernaut?

Why is Hulk more of a threat than Juggernaut?
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
Hey, I was trying to help you. Blaming your rage on rampant steroid abuse use would have been an easy way out for you.

As it is, you're an angry 40something dude whose bragging rights are being obsessed with going to the gym and raging with people on the internet, calling them 'fa*gots'. You're also taking being called a stereoid user really hard, to the point where you want to...spot me at the gym or something?

Weren't you not long ago telling people to fight you in real life?

How many times have you been arrested up to this point? I'm betting at least 5.
Lol STILL trying to be highbrow about getting called out for being a bitchmade coward.

“Bragging” we both know you’re not stupid , so why try to act that why. You brought up the whole steroid thing with it’s gym connection. Do you think posters on here can’t read. That’s a nice try at double deflecting back at me but it doesn’t work. Yeah you do come across as a f*ggot who thinks he’s above others saying what he wants then acts all hurt when you get called out on your big mouth.

No it was the other way round , something you got wrong. Seems to be a theme with you get stuff backwards.

Actually never , you usually find dealing with ppl like you(cowards, full of shit etc)in real life is a shorter experience as they don’t have the internet to hide behind.

But I will take a guess that you’re the type of person that needs other to help him when he in trouble after running his mouth.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 03:52 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Lol STILL trying to be highbrow about getting called out for being a bitchmade coward.

“Bragging” we both know you’re not stupid , so why try to act that why. You brought up the whole steroid thing with it’s gym connection. Do you think posters on here can’t read. That’s a nice try at double deflecting back at me but it doesn’t work. Yeah you do come across as a f*ggot who thinks he’s above others saying what he wants then acts all hurt when you get called out on your big mouth.

No it was the other way round , something you got wrong. Seems to be a theme with you get stuff backwards.

Actually never , you usually find dealing with ppl like you(cowards, full of shit etc)in real life is a shorter experience as they don’t have the internet to hide behind.

But I will take a guess that you’re the type of person that needs other to help him when he in trouble after running his mouth.

Do you have a random stack of insults that you just throw around, without them having to make sense? "Coward"? "Bitchmade"? etc. Did I tell you I'm going to break your scalp and then forgot about it?

Associating your rage with external factors such as roids was my attempt at making you not culpable - clearly your mental problems are your own thumb up

It's still not too late to back down and say you're pumping them into you. That way we can all feel sorry for you, maybe even try to help.

I have a feeling you're two posts away from asking me to fight you in real life.

Is that true, roidy?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:04 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Aww, look who is here.

Hey mongoloid, Stan himself wrote Hulk as the most powerful being on Earth while Thor also appeared in FF 25. Same was again Reiterated in Amazing Spider-Man 14. He wrote that only mjolnir could do what Hulk did in Avengers 5.

Hulk not being able to wrest mjolnir was because of the enchantment. Thor created a dimensional disruption and hid away from the Hulk.

What a mighty power.

By stalemate you mean beat the everloving shit out of him, right? Hulk took six hammer shots and only had a minor nosebleed.

What else do you expect from a puny god?

Except no? Thor was threatened by bullets under Stan and a mortar koed him.

Hulk was considered equal to him even then.

Hahaha, that's why Hulk matched non holding back Thor with mjolnir shot for shot in Hulk 300? Or had advantage over him in Hulk 254?

Its mere hypothesis if Thor could beat Hulk with mjolnir as he never did.

That's why Stan is a fickle man. Later in SS enslavers Reed flat out says Surfer is the most powerful being in galaxy and does far better than Thor against the same foes.

Only mjolnir was stripped of power.

Hulk was flat out said to be the most powerful being on earth by Stan Lee. Mind showing the same for Thor?

Hercules was always a ***** so no arguments there.

Hahaha, did something happened to you Rage? Did the gamma fans molested you or something?
Battlezone him don't just back down. Already backed down to goober don't let rage just push you around. You made claims and sounded very confident but the moment he challenges you seek to distance yourself from the challenge.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Jesus christ this escalated. Got a dual grudge match playing out here.

Come fight me Carter!

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:22 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

highbrow bitchmade coward double deflecting back at me as a f*ggot

^^ my fav part. evil face

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Sin I AM
highbrow bitchmade coward double deflecting back at me as a f*ggot

^^ my fav part. evil face

"Double deflecting fa*got" sounds like a bitchass superhero name.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:40 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I was paraphrasing. I forgot how fun u guys could be

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:45 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

I was paraphrasing. I forgot how fun u guys could be

If this goes on, I'll have to activate my triple deflecting fa*got powers.

For his next power-up, IT will inject steroids straight into his eyeballs.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:46 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

If this goes on, I'll have to activate my triple deflecting fa*got powers.

For his next power-up, IT will inject steroids straight into his eyeballs.

Are you and IT always fighting phil? I mean I get it...you can be a douche at times but I thought he didnt like wash...which i can also understsnd because wash is an edgelord. Gimme some backstory

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:50 PM
Philosophía

Are you and IT always fighting phil? I mean I get it...you can be a douche at times but I thought he didnt like wash...which i can also understsnd because wash is an edgelord. Gimme some backstory

It's literally just this thread.

I was bored. He is a nutcase.

Perfect combination.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:53 PM
Insane Titan

For people like you i do yeah, but tbf they are all pretty accurate for you. Example.. you try to be a clever c*nt about me mentioning me when I’m not involved, then act all “whoa where did this come from?” “Roidrage, nutcase”. It’s a trypucal response from a f*ck boy trying to back pedal because he’s been called out.

laughing out loud at least you’re persistent at trying to save face, sadly you’ve revealed you take it in the ass like a b*tch with your posts/responses.

I suppose to you most people look like roid users , after all with you being frail and that out of shape I guess it’s not that hard to see why.

Funny this is this all came about because you was trying to act cool to impress Abhi laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:01 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

He brought me up earlier in this thread when I wasn’t involved , basically talking shut about me.

When I called him on it, he cries like a f*ck boy.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:03 PM
Philosophía

Originally posted by Insane Titan
For people like you i do yeah, but tbf they are all pretty accurate for you. Example.. you try to be a clever c*nt about me mentioning me when I’m not involved, then act all “whoa where did this come from?” “Roidrage, nutcase”. It’s a trypucal response from a f*ck boy trying to back pedal because he’s been called out.

laughing out loud at least you’re persistent at trying to save face, sadly you’ve revealed you take it in the ass like a b*tch with your posts/responses.

I suppose to you most people look like roid users , after all with you being frail and that out of shape I guess it’s not that hard to see why.

Funny this is this all came about because you was trying to act cool to impress Abhi laughing out loud
You're the most rage-mode person on the forum. It's only natural that you're the point of reference.

Then we started about roids (which you say you're not taking, but we all know the truth), one thing let to another and here you are, talking about me taking it up the ass and calling me "fa*got". Does it turn you on to imagine me as "frail and out of shape"?

You want to f*ck me or fight me? It's unclear.

Did you go and have a pump in between posts?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:09 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hug it out boys

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:28 PM
Philosophía

Hug it out boys
Well, he definitely needs a hug.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Kinky

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

lol

It's not thanksgiving here, but I'm thankful for this thread.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 06:00 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hey guys, Happy Tha...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 06:22 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Smurph
lol

It's not thanksgiving here, but I'm thankful for this thread.

Always trying to be so goddam special aren't you....eat some thrkey you foreign bastard!! ****** !!!!

There we go, that sounded right....

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 06:36 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote