KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor

Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

The only prayer of a chance Thor has is his Axe, wonder if it will work against Juggs. Else he gets stomped here, by classic Juggs that is.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Abhi will back out.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why so touchy moron? Did your boyfriend steal your hammer too?

And Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor? Why not.

Bring it on bitch.

laughing out loud

Okay, so Thor (Without Mjolnir but with his axe) vs. Current Juggernaut? No problem.

And you're not going to try and weasel your way of this are you? Try and say Thor can't use any past feats or whatever nonsense?

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:49 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
The only prayer of a chance Thor has is his Axe, wonder if it will work against Juggs. Else he gets stomped here, by classic Juggs that is.

The only way classic Juggernaut would win is if he had his force field. And even then, Unworthy Thor could bfr him. Thor has used lightning for teleportation.

And the axe would definitely work on him. Much less has.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:51 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Set a time you can begin. You already have judges I believe.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Okay, so Thor (Without Mjolnir but with his axe) vs. Current Juggernaut? No problem.

And you're not going to try and weasel your way of this are you? Try and say Thor can't use any past feats or whatever nonsense?

Are we using unworthy Thor or Thor in general with an axe?

Your claim was that unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut in general. Are you backing down from that?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by quanchi112
Set a time you can begin. You already have judges I believe.

Open to judging? I can't wait to use these awesome arguments:

He is sealed inside in his own armor isn't bad?

That's silver age hokeyness.

Never change Juggernaut. Still the biggest loser in the comics.

I have the best arguments ever. The best arguments in the world.

- India Trump

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:29 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

The day has come when rage is so scared of abhi, he wants to use quanchi as a judge.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:08 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Philosophía
The day has come when rage is so scared of abhi, he wants to use quanchi as a judge.

lol yea i peeped that

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:11 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Lmao Quanchi as a judge. Might as well as Realitywarper and Carver as well

Current Thor shouldn't be able to defeat Juggernaut without some weird BFR type of attack.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:14 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lmao Quanchi as a judge. Might as well as Realitywarper and Carver as well

Current Thor shouldn't be able to defeat Juggernaut without some weird BFR type of attack.

I have no bias.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:20 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I have no bias.

And the Earth isn't flat eek!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:32 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

That was a joke. Both participants have to agree to the judges and it would defeat the purpose if they were not impartial. I thought would be obvious with the "India Trump" tag line.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:45 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Are we using unworthy Thor or Thor in general with an axe?

Your claim was that unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut in general. Are you backing down from that?

Lol, somehow I predicted this. Thor vs. Juggernaut, why is that complicated? You're so gun-ho! Let's do it!

What exactly is your stance? First differentiate between whether you were referring to Unworthy Thor or Thor without Mjolnir (Even though it's the same character, separated only by mindset). Next, whether you were battle zoning Juggernaut having superior feats OR that he'd beat Thor in a fight. There is a distinction between that. I didn't think I had to make that clear.

Let me make my position clear so that you have clarity when we do this: Yes Thor from JUST the unworthy period has superior feats to anything Juggernaut has done recently. Yes, Unworthy Thor would beat Juggernaut in a fight, in part because he is not magically limited to feats from the last handful of years. I wouldn't do that for either character.

Because from what I gather, you're limiting Thor to just the Unworthy period in feats, aka from the moment he dropped his hammer, while using Juggernaut since his inception? smile

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 4th, 2017 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I will never judge any debates but the judges have already come forward and he was joking. If Abhi is going to try to weasel out of this by arguing over his stance I'll definitely say I called it.
Originally posted by Philosophía
There's a reason so many posters call Abhi out to battlezone him. They are supremely confident they'll win.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:45 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Lol, somehow I predicted this. Thor vs. Juggernaut, why is that complicated? You're so gun-ho! Let's do it!

I have no issues of Juggernaut vs Thor minus mjolnir. You tried arguing that Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut and then bitched out with every Thor showing without mjolnir.

quote:

What exactly is your stance? First differentiate between whether you were referring to Unworthy Thor or Thor without Mjolnir (Even though it's the same character, separated only by mindset). Next, whether you were battle zoning Juggernaut having superior feats OR that he'd beat Thor in a fight. There is a distinction between that. I didn't think I had to make that clear.

I just put a laughing smilie and you started foaming at the mouth.

It's about Unworthy Thor having better feats in general. I have no issues with either Thor without mjolnir or Thor with an axe. It's your claim and if you want to back away, who am I to stop you?

Toughen up snowflake, you're in big leagues now.
quote:

Let me make my position clear so that you have clarity when we do this: Yes Thor from JUST the unworthy period has superior feats to anything Juggernaut has done recently. Yes, Unworthy Thor would beat Juggernaut in a fight, in part because he is not magically limited to feats from the last handful of years. I wouldn't do that for either character.

So you want your cake and eat it too?

Unworthy Thor is Thor after Original Sin. Anything before is invalid for this form of character as he wasn't unworthy before.

Juggernaut isn't limited by this. I can do Thor vs Juggernaut for the whole history but then you have to forfeit the claim that Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut.

[B]Unworthy Thor has better feats than anything Juggernaut has done.

This was your claim. Not that we are limiting Juggernaut's feats to last few years.

What's it going to be buttercup?
quote:

Because from what I gather, you're limiting Thor to just the Unworthy period in feats, aka from the moment he dropped his hammer, while using Juggernaut since his inception? smile

That's what you claimed. Why wouldn't I do so then?

Better watch what you say sweetheart.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:27 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I nominate Stilt and Mindset to be judges.

Rage will leave the thread in one post with tears ruining his mascara.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:29 AM
Smurph
------

Are you BZ'ing Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut, or Unworthy Thor's feats vs Jugg's feats?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:32 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Open to judging? I can't wait to use these awesome arguments:

I have the best arguments ever. The best arguments in the world.

- India Trump

So do I.

Except his loss to Ulik where he was depressed he's been a beast.

Lost to Ulik, huh?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:32 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Smurph
Are you BZ'ing Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut, or Unworthy Thor's feats vs Jugg's feats?

Whichever the snowflake wants.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:33 AM