KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor

Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Reborn

I'm still waiting rage.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:04 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

having a battlezone involving thor is boring and feels like cheating. why you ask? because the thor side will bring feats from 1000000 years ago. for dozens of years thor is no where near what he was in the past. but the feat war will consist of the thor side brining cartoonish feats from the 70s. of course they are canon, its just that its lame

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:36 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

They will use old feats for axis Thor? smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:42 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That's my post retard. Unworthy Thor does have better feats than anything Juggernaut has done BUT that doesn't mean Unworthy Thor would beat Juggernaut using ONLY his feats post-Original Sin while Juggernaut gets ALL of his history. They are not exclusive. I didn't enter this thread assuming Thor had no feats prior to Original Sin, including Aaron's own work, it wasn't specified in the OP, 'snowflake'. Man, you really are India Trump.

That's what Rage is implying, from this post. He's using All of Thor's feats, but without Mjolnir present, and adding Jarnbjorn.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by krisblaze
They will use old feats for axis Thor? smile

after reading the posts over here, it is clear that rage will try to use his old classic feats claiming that unworthy thor = average classic thor without mjolnir. i know its going to turn up that way. and then its another feat war of cartoonish thor from the 60s 70s

Last edited by Dareangel on Dec 8th, 2017 at 03:03 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:00 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Makes sense, seeing as it's Thor.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:11 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Dareangel
having a battlezone involving thor is boring and feels like cheating. why you ask? because the thor side will bring feats from 1000000 years ago. for dozens of years thor is no where near what he was in the past. but the feat war will consist of the thor side brining cartoonish feats from the 70s. of course they are canon, its just that its lame
As opposed to Juggernaut, who has been nothing but consistent in his power level and powerset. thumb up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:27 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

after reading the posts over here, it is clear that rage will try to use his old classic feats claiming that unworthy thor = average classic thor without mjolnir. i know its going to turn up that way. and then its another feat war of cartoonish thor from the 60s 70s
Someone canon feats don't matter for certain characters because why ? If it's canon then they are fair game.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:34 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's what Rage is implying, from this post. He's using All of Thor's feats, but without Mjolnir present, and adding Jarnbjorn.
hence why Its dumb

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:45 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by xJLxKing
hence why Its dumb

DC fans with a steady reboot (read retangling) of continuity every 10 years will understandably oppose it.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:54 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by quanchi112
Someone canon feats don't matter for certain characters because why ? If it's canon then they are fair game.

i already addressed that and said in a previous post: canon? sure, but lame. bringing feats that happened like 50 years ago for a character every time the character is debated is just lame

Last edited by Dareangel on Dec 8th, 2017 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:02 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

i already addressed that and said in a previous post: canon? sure, but lame. bringing feats from dozens of years ago for a character every time the character is debated is just lame
Iyo but within the parameters of this forum continuity matters.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:06 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by quanchi112
Iyo but within the parameters of this forum continuity matters.

never said continuity isnt a thing. just that its lame and stretched to rely on feats that are 50 years old

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:09 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Originally posted by abhilegend
I'm available for this week.

I made it simple enough for you to read. Now as you are using Thor in general, you have to forfeit your claim.

You specifically said unworthy Thor buttercup. I'm talking about the first post you posted.

I will do the BZ anyway to break you snowflake but this is just pathetic.

Are you still unable to read sweetie?

Oh honey, you aren't even trying now. Second part of your post.

Axis Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut BZ after this, eh?

Okay, what day and what time? I need something specific so I can dedicate an hour or two to this.

I don't have to forfeit anything. You keep acting as if all my statements are in a vacuum. Case in point, you want to debate Axis Thor vs Juggernaut because I said axis Thor beats up Juggernaut and of course he does. He's the regular Thor, just pissed off and more willing to go all-out. Why do I think that's scary? Because we've seen what all-out Thor, specifically Fraction/JMS/Gillen/Aaron's incarnation is capable off, and he would shit on Juggernaut's soul.

Wait, you'll do what battle zone anyway? Regular Thor vs. Juggernaut? laughing out loud That's just unfair to you.

Anyways, Thor without Mjolnir (But with his axe) vs. Juggernaut as agreed upon. Sunday? Monday? When?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:17 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Yes, Juggernaut, the bastion of consistency in comics.

First, every single feat I'll ever bring up will be irrevocably canon because Thor is Thor, and even as recently as Aaron, a lot of the feats/themes/characters draw upon past history.

Second, I have no problem limiting this battle zone only to recent feats (JMS, Fraction, Gillen and Aaron. Until the Unworthy bit, Thor was consistently uber AF in his own titles at least) but it would involve Thor having use of some of his greatest showings and Juggernaut getting beat up a few times.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 8th, 2017 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:22 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What about Unworthy Thor (so specifically since Axis, when he had Jarnbjorn, shaved head,the works) vs Juggernaut (with all his feats)?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Originally posted by Smurph
Right, but there's nothing wrong with that argument if Rage can make it effectively.

There's a burden of proof though to establish that Unworthy Thor can do those things.

I don't understand the problem.

First I'll establish that the Odinson before and after Original Sin are the same character. Next I'll establish that he's no longer a mopping pussy for some inexplicable reason post Secret War II and has his confidence back to use his powers fully without Mjolnir.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:33 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Originally posted by h1a8
@Rage

So Juggs doesn’t have his FF in a forum fight?

That's fine if you want to utilize his force field, that's your prerogative but he's as likely to use that as Thor is teleport him without Mjolnir using his lightning.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:36 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay, what day and what time? I need something specific so I can dedicate an hour or two to this.

I don't have to forfeit anything. You keep acting as if all my statements are in a vacuum. Case in point, you want to debate Axis Thor vs Juggernaut because I said axis Thor beats up Juggernaut and of course he does. He's the regular Thor, just pissed off and more willing to go all-out. Why do I think that's scary? Because we've seen what all-out Thor, specifically Fraction/JMS/Gillen/Aaron's incarnation is capable off, and he would shit on Juggernaut's soul.

Wait, you'll do what battle zone anyway? Regular Thor vs. Juggernaut? laughing out loud That's just unfair to you.

Anyways, Thor without Mjolnir (But with his axe) vs. Juggernaut as agreed upon. Sunday? Monday? When?

I forgot to mention this, but does Thor get his goat(s)? That's standard equipment at this point.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:38 PM
DarkSaint85

One's been killed by Mangog at least.

Goats are awesome.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:40 PM