KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Are these DC characters more powerful than Silver Surfer?

Are these DC characters more powerful than Silver Surfer?
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
So before you start a BZ you were challenged to, you want another BZ? How adventurous of you.

You already have a BZ challenge, how about you finish it and then start chirping around.

So you don't know that there was no void and space/time were created after the big bang?

He either took the full blast or none of it. Not hard to understand.

Figures.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:47 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So before you start a BZ you were challenged to, you want another BZ? How adventurous of you.

You already have a BZ challenge, how about you finish it and then start chirping around.

So you don't know that there was no void and space/time were created after the big bang?

Backing down. Again.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Figures.

That you want to run away from Phil's challenge hence asking for another BZ?

Yep, figures.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:44 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I just said yes idiot.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:27 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

So I guess you are taking the BZ against Philosophía? C'mon don't pull a rage.

Do you know anything about big bang theory? At all?

So what protected him from "big bang"? Either he took full blast or nothing.

Take a stand.

So you don't have anything that says he tanked even a portion of it?

Figured.

Excuse you? You want to battle zone me? When and where? And what is the topic? You're so quick to throw down the gauntlet but almost immediately back down like the lying son of a whore that you are.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:47 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

What kind of fagg0t ass shit is this? Now you're throwing down the gauntlet for Phil? Where is there a rule that you have to finish all the challenges offered before you have another bz?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:49 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Unworthy Thor vs Juggy. It's a BZ.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 09:18 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

I just said yes idiot.

To whom? Philo?
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Excuse you? You want to battle zone me? When and where? And what is the topic? You're so quick to throw down the gauntlet but almost immediately back down like the lying son of a whore that you are.

Hey moron, it's your BZ which you ran away after challenging me like every time you run after giving a fellatio to your boyfriend.
What kind of fagg0t ass shit is this? Now you're throwing down the gauntlet for Phil? Where is there a rule that you have to finish all the challenges offered before you have another bz?

First think about yourself then try to white knight Celey moron.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

There are NO Battlezones taking place now?

PATHETIC!!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 12:49 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:54 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

To whom? Philo?
Hey moron, it's your BZ which you ran away after challenging me like every time you run after giving a fellatio to your boyfriend.
Accept one of these battlezone offers. Why do you lack courage ? You're nothing like the hero you worship.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:09 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman
Ultraman
Bizzaro
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Orion
Lobo

None of those guys are more powerful than SS.

Not even close.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:35 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

To whom? Philo?

I apologize for calling u numnuts and idiot. I'll try to refrain from name calling. Not really my style. Ure my buddy after all.

U just make it so hard some times.

Anyways.... I'm here Abhi.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:33 PM
xJLxKing

calls someone an idiot multiple times but someone apologies for the last one

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:40 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

To whom? Philo?

Which battle zone? Share the link to the thread where it occurred. Or jog my memory with some actual specifics?

You've mentioned a battle zone three times now involving me, and have yet to tell me what it was about...I wasn't even part of this discussion and you brought it up.

Let me jog yours, this was the thread I challenged you to a BZ:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

How is it that you throw the word battle zone around like you have tourettes? Back for 2 weeks and every time I enter a thread where you're running your mouth like some stupid whore, you keep harping about BZ this or BZ that to anyone who doesn't have you on ignore (Which is why I'm doing this).

Well, I linked you to one. Smurph said he'll be happy to judge. I'm sure Pr and some others would as well. Loser is banned from the board for two months.

Edit: Let's increase the stakes: The loser is prohibited from participating in any thread involving their favorite character directly or indirectly. Ergo, I cannot participate in any thread involving Thor and you can't participate in any involving Superman.

Give the board some time to heal. A thread about Spider-Man can't reach the third page before your dumbass turns it into about your man crush.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:50 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Which battle zone? Share the link to the thread where it occurred. Or jog my memory with some actual specifics?

Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t648035.html

Already forgot eh?
quote:

You've mentioned a battle zone three times now involving me, and have yet to tell me what it was about...I wasn't even part of this discussion and you brought it up.

Let me jog yours, this was the thread I challenged you to a BZ:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Because no need to do a BZ when I already destroyed you in that topic with you trying to handwave away what's in actual comics.

quote:

How is it that you throw the word battle zone around like you have tourettes? Back for 2 weeks and every time I enter a thread where you're running your mouth like some stupid whore, you keep harping about BZ this or BZ that to anyone who doesn't have you on ignore (Which is why I'm doing this).

I don't even ask for any BZs in recent times as I don't have much free time. You're such a **** for my attention, huh?

Learning from quanchi, eh?
quote:

Well, I linked you to one. Smurph said he'll be happy to judge. I'm sure Pr and some others would as well. Loser is banned from the board for two months.

Edit: Let's increase the stakes: The loser is prohibited from participating in any thread involving their favorite character directly or indirectly. Ergo, I cannot participate in any thread involving Thor and you can't participate in any involving Superman.

I already destroyed you in that topic. No need for any BZs. If you want I'm ready to do unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut.
quote:

Give the board some time to heal. A thread about Spider-Man can't reach the third page before your dumbass turns it into about your man crush.

laughing out loud

Oh you moron. Try to actually win an argument without judges first and try BZs later. This isn't for faint hearted twinks like you.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 06:19 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Facee
None of those guys are more powerful than SS.

Not even close.

SHUT YOUR LYING PIGFACE!!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:17 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Apparently wanting to battlezone is not necessary when someone is delusional and beliefs they have won. If they really believed they were better they wouldn't hesitate to accept. He's all courage until someone calls him out then you see the tail go limp.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:45 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t648035.html

Already forgot eh?

Because no need to do a BZ when I already destroyed you in that topic with you trying to handwave away what's in actual comics.

I don't even ask for any BZs in recent times as I don't have much free time. You're such a **** for my attention, huh?

Learning from quanchi, eh?

I already destroyed you in that topic. No need for any BZs. If you want I'm ready to do unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut.

laughing out loud

Oh you moron. Try to actually win an argument without judges first and try BZs later. This isn't for faint hearted twinks like you.

I never saw that. I will address it in that thread. smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:36 PM