KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Are these DC characters more powerful than Silver Surfer?

Are these DC characters more powerful than Silver Surfer?
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Is that why most of you think hulk is stronger than Supes?

Sounds like carter runs kmc

The notion of a PATHETIC GAMMITE running anything but their reckless mouth is asinine!!!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 02:32 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Re: Are the guys more powerful than Silver Surfer (DC)

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman
Ultraman
Bizzaro
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Orion
Lobo

Maybe Orion.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 02:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod

Originally posted by JBL
Can't believe this has gone this far. Surfer is miles above superman in power. Superman cannot match the power cosmic no matter how hard he tries. Surfer fans know this. Superman is one of my favorite characters and I know he's not on Surfers level of power. Not even close. None listed are.

Prove that claim, then.

Prove that Surfer is greater than 75% of Superman's raw power. He cant even overpower Hank Hanshaw under thwe same writwer that had a less powerful Superman stomp with 3 attacks.

He cant beat Thor, he cant beat Darkseid.. He's a weakling. Keep crying about it though.

Superman is explicitly superior to Surfer in 3/4 direct combat comparisons. Cry more.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:24 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

You haven't proven your claims either. Superman didn't best Darkseid in his first encounter either FYI.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by panthergod
Prove that claim, then.

Prove that Surfer is greater than 75% of Superman's raw power. He cant even overpower Hank Hanshaw under thwe same writwer that had a less powerful Superman stomp with 3 attacks.

He cant beat Thor, he cant beat Darkseid.. He's a weakling. Keep crying about it though.

Superman is explicitly superior to Surfer in 3/4 direct combat comparisons. Cry more.
What did surfer do to Orion? He treated him like he was NOTHING. What has Orion done to superman? I have tissue when you need it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:12 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by JBL
What did surfer do to Orion? He treated him like he was NOTHING. What has Orion done to superman? I have tissue when you need it.

True.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:19 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

Originally posted by JBL

Brainiac did worse to Orion than Surfer did. Superman still beat the shit out of him.

Glad you think Surfer is far below Brainiac and Superman.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
Brainiac did worse to Orion than Surfer did. Superman still beat the shit out of him.

Tell me this... What powers does superman have that's comparable to surfers cosmic power??? Please don't say heat vision because gladiator stalemated tyrants energy blast and surfer is still more powerful. 5000 degree max heat vision is nothing to surfer or anyone else, so bring something new.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:26 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

N52Superman? That's not current Supes smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Current superman is nothing better.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:36 PM
DarkSaint85

Have proof that he's limited to 5000 degrees then?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by JBL
Current superman is nothing better.

Agreed.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:42 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

Originally posted by JBL
Tell me this... What powers does superman have that's comparable to surfers cosmic power??? Please don't say heat vision because gladiator stalemated tyrants energy blast and surfer is still more powerful. 5000 degree max heat vision is nothing to surfer or anyone else, so bring something new.

Wait what the **** are you talking about?

"Gods are vain and vengeful creatures. The mortals who worshiped us for centuries...would be better off without us."
Thanks Galan

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:07 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Have proof that he's limited to 5000 degrees then?

http://s738.photobucket.com/user/Ph...x=1512760778494

Obviously 5000 degrees is the utmost temperature scientific measures are capable of thumb up

Also:

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user...x=1512760903457

---

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user...x=1512761043639
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user...x=1512761049439
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user...x=1512761055132

Last edited by Philosophía on Dec 8th, 2017 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:20 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm talking about a question that has already been answered MANY times. Surfer is far more powerful than superman. Thor is far more powerful than superman. Already been answered in the comics. Of course superman fans are going to choose superman, that's kmc forever. That's what they do in every thread. They don't like numbers, they rely on hyperbole statements. Superman holding thors hammer answered the question about who was more powerful. Surfer in DC answered it also. Was that a scientist who said supermans max output was only 5000 degrees?? It got measured with numbers right?? That woman is nothing compared to the character who actually knew.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:44 PM
DarkSaint85

Wait so when Hulk is considered incalculable (so literally no numbers) that's fine.

With Superman,that's hyperbole.

When he has feats with numbers (benching sextillion tons or whatever the precise number was), where's others?

Such double standards indeed.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:47 PM
panthergod

Originally posted by JBL

..is any of that supposed to change the fact that Superman has stomped Henshaw, Thor and Darkseid all of whom stalemate and stomped Surfer respectively?

3>1

I know that concept is difficult for you Surfer fanboys.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:12 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod

Originally posted by JBL
I'm talking about a question that has already been answered MANY times. Surfer is far more powerful than superman. Thor is far more powerful than superman. Already been answered in the comics. Of course superman fans are going to choose superman, that's kmc forever. That's what they do in every thread. They don't like numbers, they rely on hyperbole statements. Superman holding thors hammer answered the question about who was more powerful. Surfer in DC answered it also. Was that a scientist who said supermans max output was only 5000 degrees?? It got measured with numbers right?? That woman is nothing compared to the character who actually knew.

Why are you lying?

Surfer and Thor cannot match Superman let alone exceed his raw power. Proven by multiple showings.

This isn't 1998. But Marvel fanboys hate actually reading anything in the last 2 decades from DC.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:15 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Damborgson
lol😂😂

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by abhilegend

And Thanos did worse against Parallax then Superman did. The Titan was essentially one shot, At least Supes was able to put up a fight.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote