KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Are these DC characters more powerful than Silver Surfer?

Are these DC characters more powerful than Silver Surfer?
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman-YES
Ultraman-YES
Bizzaro-No
Mr. Majestic-Yes
Captain Marvel-Close to a Draw
Orion-Yes
Lobo-no

I like this

I agree with this

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 08:00 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Outside of Blood and Thunder, Thor has never defeated Surfer.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 08:04 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Philosophía
Surely people will point out characters Surfer has beaten that are, well, let's start VERY LOW and says trans, under his own power with no convenient plot devices?

I mean, for one who is considered one of the 3 best representatives of the high-herald tier [alongside Superman and Thor], surely he has PLENTY of them, am I right?

After they're done that they can point out why Marvel should be a tier lower than Norrin.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 08:05 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by abhilegend
Name one trans tier character he has beaten then. Heck, tell us about one high herald he's beaten.

Come on man...u know his feats

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you seriously saying Captain Marvel isn't a high herald?

Yes. He is norhing

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 09:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Sin low-key trolling.

One of your exes named Billy?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:14 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Doesn’t he defeat Durok?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:28 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Doesn’t he defeat Durok?

Nope. He BFRd Durok. Durok was dominating him and Thor straight up.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 12:10 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by panthergod
Nope. He BFRd Durok. Durok was dominating him and Thor straight up.

Durok fights Thor and Surfer seperarely and is unconscious when he and Surfer reach the future. So it is more than BFR.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 12:56 AM
cdtm

Really, Surfer is in a class of his own. Speed, power, durability, versatility are all off the charts. Some have power and versatility like Thor, but aren't nearly as fast or durable. Some are mega tough bricks like Superman, but lack versatility or more exotic powers..

On paper, Norrin should never lose a fight, ever. Not when characters like Element Lad or Flash or Sersi show what can be done with only one aspect of the power set Surfer is capable of.

Only one in his tier that comes close is classic Dr. Strange imo.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:38 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Philosophía
Sin low-key trolling.

One of your exes named Billy?

Im serious...hes done nothing to compare him to heralds. Talking about current here

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:42 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Carry on with that hate.

laughing out loud

I accept your concession.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Durok fights Thor and Surfer seperarely and is unconscious when he and Surfer reach the future. So it is more than BFR.

He was koed by the time travel somehow.

Durok was beating his ass otherwise.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:55 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by cdtm
Really, Surfer is in a class of his own. Speed, power, durability, versatility are all off the charts. Some have power and versatility like Thor, but aren't nearly as fast or durable. Some are mega tough bricks like Superman, but lack versatility or more exotic powers..

On paper, Norrin should never lose a fight, ever. Not when characters like Element Lad or Flash or Sersi show what can be done with only one aspect of the power set Surfer is capable of.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:59 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Talking about current here
You should have started of with that.
Originally posted by cdtm

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 02:03 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

He was koed by the time travel somehow.

Durok was beating his ass otherwise.

The tearing of space and time KOs him. All brought on by Surfer’s power. Surfer defeats him and not just by BFR.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 02:42 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The tearing of space and time KOs him. All brought on by Surfer’s power. Surfer defeats him and not just by BFR.

That's not what the comic says. Durok was beating the shit out of Surfer.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 03:10 AM
TheHulkster

That's not what the comic says. Durok was beating the shit out of Surfer.

Victory is determined by how the fight ends. The comic clearly shows what KOs Durok.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...-thor193-27.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...ed_feat_2.5.jpg

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 03:28 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

laughing out loud

I accept your concession.

accepted yours long ago

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 03:41 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Victory is determined by how the fight ends. The comic clearly shows what KOs Durok.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...-thor193-27.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...ed_feat_2.5.jpg

A literally plot device helped Surfer as Durok was inexplicably weak to time travel. Real powerhouses like Thor don't need such excuses.
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
accepted yours long ago

Uh-huh. Still waiting for the answer.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:44 AM
Genii96

So
When surfer beats durok.... Its a plot device
When surfer beats rune with IG......he was 'distracted'

Surfer also handled krosakis,who had absorbed the powers of gladiator+the unipower+several other aliens....but you'll probably bring up an excuse for that

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:02 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote