KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The most evil...

The most evil...
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

The most evil...

In all of comics, who takes the medal for being the most evil character?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Negan.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Negan isnt even that evil. He's like a necessary evil in his universe with a touch of good intentions.

As for the thread:

Jason Aaron.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 06:04 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Johnny Bates: Kid Miracleman. Even 30 years on!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 06:30 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bendis.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 06:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

America Chavez

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 07:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Bendis.

i lol'd

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Johnny Bates: Kid Miracleman. Even 30 years on!

One of the strongest contenders, surely.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:37 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

yup kid miracleman. those london panels are ingrained in my memory forever

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 04:55 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Darksied/Thanos

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:01 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by ghostman
yup kid miracleman. those london panels are ingrained in my memory forever

This is how they should use sentry

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 05:20 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Plutotian
Kid Mircaleman

I need to find those comics, I have been hearing about that story for years. KM what he did sh** on SMP and Sentry.

What issue for KD MM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 08:51 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hiding beneath plenty of valid answers is the discussion of what constitutes evil. We tend to define it by societal standards of the time, but it gets dicier when you can have characters who don't realize what they do is evil (mindless), those who believe what they do is righteous (Doom), those who recognize their actions as evil but don't grasp the entirety of them or revel in them (Carnage), which means the weight of their actions never fully sinks in. And the last category (and probably the most truly evil), those who understand their actions on a deep level and still choose to commit atrocities.

Maybe Joker. He's a tonal cousin of Carnage, so he might get a pass from being mad, but I think he knows what love and kindness is. He knows that he's the antithesis of them. His madness doesn't blind him from understanding morality, and happiness vs. pain and suffering.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 09:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I think that evil and maniatical suicidal people are, yes, quite evil, but for me it's even more offensive to be all that but also a coward and power hungry bastard that wants to control everything (which is something Joker, Carnage or Bates honestly lack). Arguably Kid Miracle Man pretended to be a businessman for years and had the potential to be that kind of villain, but his vicious nature very much overshadows his ability to rule through fear an slander.

So if I was to chose someone as the top evil I'd probably go with something more akin to Lex Luthor, but he's not nearly powerful or succesful enough (damn you Superman!), to qualify as the bigger evil. He has the pathetic pettiness and the psychical cruelty to fit the bill though. Instead I'll go with someone that was also quite ineffective in several ways, but whose pathological evilness is arguably on a bigger scope than everyone else discussed here: the god from Preacher. I think the character is molded over the idea of how a dictatorship would work, kind of the physical representation of a Cult of Personality. Which by itself is a pretty nauseaus concept.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 10:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Here I was thinking that was going to lead to Batman....

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 10:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Trust me, I spent several minutes trying to find a feasible way to spin Batman into this thread.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 11:33 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol joker for me, at least when portrayed correctly. the batman-who-laughs is not very nice either....

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 01:10 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Red skull

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 01:40 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

thumb up

Quick. Somebody post that scan with the mother and child.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 01:49 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Bentley
Trust me, I spent several minutes trying to find a feasible way to spin Batman into this thread.

Pfft ...

Amateurs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9IMJAcbjs

In case this link gets destroyed, it's a short clip of Owlman describing his TRUE plan for the "Q.E.D." bomb in the "Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths" movie (to Superwoman of the Crime Syndicate). Strangely appropriate: The Owl or "Owlman" is an historical symbol of a god of death called "Molech" or "Moloch".
Doubtless this is why the League or Court of Owls, though having no association with THIS version of Owlman, is a secret club of assassins.
Owlman, of course, is the Crime Syndicate's version of Batman.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 03:37 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote