KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Egypt Attack: 235 dead, 109 injured

Egypt Attack: 235 dead, 109 injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Nope. White Supremacist Racits are the ones who get to make the decision on who is WHITE or not..unless this is just another case of Mas TransGenderism...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 07:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Lost
My point might be weak if that was, in fact, my point. The word "immediately" in my initial post is what gives you an idea about where I'm coming from.

All I am saying is to give it a bit of time before delving into that and that most journalists normally do this as well by merely reporting the state of the incident, lightly speculating on motivation before commenting further and/or elaborting on the political/moral/whatever concerning the situation. From my point of view, empathy should precede discussion, particularly with a tragedy of this magnitude.

This shit:

This showcases a lack of empathy for the victims. Shit like this, this soon, is trying to prove a point (a shit one, at that) at the expense of a horrible tragedy.
It is, but this forum is infested by neo-fascist wannabes.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 05:12 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

You have a place in my heart Egypt.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 05:29 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

What happened is horrible and not a lot of people give a shit. A lot of people I know on social media and in person aren't talking about this at all. This is what happens when over three hundred Muslims are murdered in a terrorist attack. Why? To some people, "Muslims slaughtered in a terrorist attack" legitimately cannot compute in their prejudiced brains, despite Muslims likely being the number one victim population of terrorist attacks ON EARTH.

The reeeeeeal worse problem, of course, is the sheer amount of immigrants from Syria and other ME countries (40,000 in Canada alone) that have, well, not killed over three hundred people. Paul Joseph Watson or some other airhead can tell you more about the riots and crimes just plaguing Europe and North America!

Can you imagine if even, like, two people had been killed in an (especially western) developed country and weren't Muslim? Where are all the transparent Egypt flag facebook profile pics?

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:20 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah i dont care, turns out there were no white victims

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:30 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

As long as you live, there will always be a white victim.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 05:42 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

laughing

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 05:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
As long as you live, there will always be a white victim.

i mean in egypt gtfo

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 05:45 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

Like a zero-calorie diet version of. It is mildly amusing watching them try so hard though. They do try so hard.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Name the fascists. Go on, name them. How many "neofascist wannabes" can you actually and honestly name on here.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:40 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
laughing

Yeah that made me larf too.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Name the fascists. Go on, name them. How many "neofascist wannabes" can you actually and honestly name on here.

I'm interested too. Name the fascists. This will be funny, we can see how warped their views are. I guarantee you I'll be on the list. And having said that, they will of course try to use it to say "oh so you know you're a fascist"? Lol, but nope, I just know how they work. I needed to nip that in the butt before anything else.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Everybody from Poland.

Howdy!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:56 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

u are discriminating an entire nation

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:32 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where are the fascists? Step up and name them. Your delusional bro's can fill in for you if need be Steve.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:36 AM
Raisen

so people think that a comic book board is crawling with neo fascists?

ah man.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:54 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
so people think that a comic book board is crawling with neo fascists?

ah man.

I guarantee you they will call me a fascist lol. Just watch.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:57 AM
Raisen

this is the shiit my father talks about. people get worked up into craziness. it's all manipulation

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:58 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I guarantee you I'll be on the list.

I guarantee you they will call me a fascist lol. Just watch.

^
Jesus knows what poor Surt's going through

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

lol.

everyone's a shiit poster now.

phuck it all. life is just a giant troll show

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:01 AM