KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deadpool (Fox) vs Vigilante (CW)

Deadpool (Fox) vs Vigilante (CW)
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Deadpool (Fox) vs Vigilante (CW)

- Fight takes place on a rooftop.
- Standard gear for both.
- Opponents start 20 feet apart.

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 04:28 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Wade should win. Bigger budget, and arguably much better healing factor. Even though his hand took a day or so and he had to yank the knife out of his head to heal, Vigilante not being able to heal his eye shows DP's is better. Also he's got super strength, and can straight up ignore pain while joking about it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 05:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Vigilante's healing factor is still pretty decent. He took a point blank headshot through his goggles and recovered in well under half a minute. When he removes the goggles, we literally see him pull the bullet from his forehead and the hole closing up in seconds.

Plus, the guy is fast and accurate enough to shoot arrows out of the air, and skilled enough to fight pretty evenly with Green Arrow, so he is no slouch either.

But yeah, Wade is definitely stronger.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Nov 25th, 2017 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 05:12 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I'm not downing Vigilante, just saying that is a lower version of Wade. He had a knife in his brain, and as soon as it got yanked out he was fine. And he's survived some dumb stuff without even getting hurt. Like falling into the SUV and then crashing it at highway speeds.

Wade's speed and accuracy are pretty high end too considering the stuff like jumping 12 feet, flipping and shooting 3 men with one bullet. And his whole fight with Francis.

So even if their skills and such are even-ish, Wade can just bully him and toss him around.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 05:20 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Isnt Deadpool MCU

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 05:27 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

No. Its like you don't even watch these movies man. Colossus and Teenage Warhead(Mutants/X-Men are in it) that's FOX.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 06:16 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm pretty sure this isn't even the first time he's asked that (and been answered by someone).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 06:26 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I seen a poster with both spiderman(homecoming) and deadpool in it, fake?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 07:48 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

This made me think it was MCU

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 07:49 PM
Silent Master

Why?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 07:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Both on the same cover and deadpools graffiti on stark tower

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 07:54 PM
Silent Master

So?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 08:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
This made me think it was MCU

(please log in to view the image)

its real

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 08:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote