KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels

The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels
Started by: Slowpoke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The evidence does matter and the Avengers have a losing record vs the Future Sentinels...

smile
This has no bearing on the movie vs. forum. Concession accepted.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
This has no bearing on the movie vs. forum. Concession accepted.

Sure it does...

The Future Sentinels are superior to the Avengers in both mediums, so the outcome of a confrontation between the two will be no different...

The Avengers have no answer to Power Drain...

smile

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:39 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sure it does...

The Future Sentinels are superior to the Avengers in both mediums, so the outcome of a confrontation between the two will be no different...

smile
No, they were throttled by far weaker mutants. X verse is laughable weak but don't cry yet the MCU might add since fox is poor and Disney is rich.

laughing out loud

Avengers stomp.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

That was a Future X-Jet powered by some sort of Future Blue/Purple energy source (and Iron Man has shown no ability to replicate the resulting explosion of the Future X-Jet at any rate)...

Bishop was amped by Storm; which was apparently a stronger amp than he received from Sunspot...

Iron Man is outdated tech compared to the Future Sentinels..

He gets killed dead...again.

Who cares what it was powered by? The explosion was not even moab level. Base sentinels are not tough, Warpath could stab them with his swords.

Iron Man solos. Laser dismemberment ftw.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:49 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheGrat1
Who cares what it was powered by? The explosion was not even moab level. Base sentinels are not tough, Warpath could stab them with his swords.

Iron Man solos. Laser dismemberment ftw.

What it was powered by absolutely matters; only a fool would think otherwise...

So what if Warpath was able to stab them; the Sentinel was merely annoyed by it...

The same Iron Man that got his @ss whipped by Cap and Bucky!??

Ummm...no.

He gets killed by the Sentinels...again.

smile

Attachment: future sentinels kill the avengers.png
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:58 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

What it was powered by absolutely matters; only a fool would think otherwise...

So what if Warpath was able to stab them; the Sentinel was merely annoyed by it...

The same Iron Man that got his @ss whipped by Cap and Bucky!??

Ummm...no.

He gets killed by the Sentinels...again.

smile

So the reactor of the X jet being purple is important (even though you can not possibly tell me why without guessing) but a sentinel's durability compared to sword is not? Be serious. They can be penetrated by a sword. Tank missles and lasers will phuck them up.

I can tell by your sig you want to make love to a sentinel or some sh*t but be honest with yourself.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 04:15 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

So the reactor of the X jet being purple is important (even though you can not possibly tell me why without guessing) but a sentinel's durability compared to sword is not? Be serious. They can be penetrated by a sword. Tank missles and lasers will phuck them up.

I can tell by your sig you want to make love to a sentinel or some sh*t but be honest with yourself.

The honest truth here is that the Avengers die to a superior fighting force...

Again...

Attachment: future sentinels kill the avengers.png
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 04:21 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Sure it does...

smile

Power Drain?? Doesn't power drain work only on Mutants??

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 04:25 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Avengers take this one.

I don't see how the Sentinels can defeat Hulk or Dr. Strange....100% impossible.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 04:26 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Per Op's rules, Thor solos.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 04:28 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Power Drain?? Doesn't power drain work only on Mutants??

Wow...

You really need to educate yourself before spewing such nonsense...

Rogues Power Drain (which all Future Sentinels possess by default) 100% works on non-mutants...

Try watching all the relevant material on a given topic before commenting...ok?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 05:26 PM
Silent Master

Re: The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels

Per the OP, it only works on mutants.

Originally posted by Slowpoke
The 12 carriers of them, I think MCU Scarlet Witch is inhuman not mutant right? So the sentinels can't copy her power.

No time gem.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 05:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Wow...

You really need to educate yourself before spewing such nonsense...

Rogues Power Drain (which all Future Sentinels possess by default) 100% works on non-mutants...

Try watching all the relevant material on a given topic before commenting...ok?

Provide evidence please! Because there is nothing that points at Sentinels being able to mimic Non Mutant powers.

Also what do you mean by Power Draining?

I think you are refering to Power Mimicry

http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinels

Since Power Draining isn't a term that falls under the Sentinels' Powers and Abilities!

Please inform yourself before posting.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 05:51 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Per the OP, it only works on mutants.

Sentinels were built to mimic MUTANT POWERS.

Somehow TheLordofMurder thinks that the Avengers are mutants laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 05:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

LoM is being exposed and humiliated.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 06:57 PM
TheGrat1

1. Sentinels did not drain powers, they adapted. Trask wanted Mystique because he theorized her cells could mutate into anything. That they "held the key to mutation itself".

2. Even if they could, what powers are they going to drain from Iron Man? None.

Laser one-shots.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 07:34 PM
Silent Master

Not that it matters anyway, as the OP added the stip that their abilities don't work on non-mutants.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 07:38 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

1. Sentinels did not drain powers, they adapted. Trask wanted Mystique because he theorized her cells could mutate into anything. That they "held the key to mutation itself".

2. Even if they could, what powers are they going to drain from Iron Man? None.

Laser one-shots.

thumb up

Sentinels were programmed to mimic Mutant powers.

The Avengers are NOT MUTANTS therefore they are immune to such a think.

Yet LordofMurder thinks they are...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 07:40 PM
TheLordofMurder

OMG...

Like I said, none of you idiots have seen all the relevant material and yet are commenting anyway; that is pure ignorance by all of you...

The Rogue Cut makes it clear that the Sentinels have her ability to Power Drain by touch; try watching all the relevant material people...

Anyway, like I said the whole time, the Sentinels win with Power Drain...easily.

And Silent nor quanchi can read; the OP is wrong with the assumption that because Scarlett is not a mutant that they cant drain her...

This, of course, was adressed several pages ago...

But it doesnt matter; the Avengers die again...

They are inferior to the Future Sentinels...

smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:05 AM
TheLordofMurder

Maybe you didn't read the OP; he never said "no Power Draining allowed."

The OP makes the incorrect assumption that Future Sentinels cant copy the powers of non-mutants; based on that incorrect assumption he thinks that the FS's cant copy the Avengers powers...

But as I have pointed out, the OP's assumption is incorrect as Rogues Power Drain (which all the Future Sentinels possess by default) works on non mutants...

As a result, the Avengers meet the same fate they did in the comics when they faced the Future Sentinels...

They all die...

Logic that Silent nor quanchi are capable of understanding...

thumb up

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:07 AM