KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels

The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels
Started by: Slowpoke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
OMG...

Like I said, none of you idiots have seen all the relevant material and yet are commenting anyway; that is pure ignorance by all of you...

The Rogue Cut makes it clear that the Sentinels have her ability to Power Drain by touch; try watching all the relevant material people...

Anyway, like I said the whole time, the Sentinels win with Power Drain...easily.

And Silent nor quanchi can read; the OP is wrong with the assumption that because Scarlett is not a mutant that they cant drain her...

This, of course, was adressed several pages ago...

But it doesnt matter; the Avengers die again...

They are inferior to the Future Sentinels...

smile

WELL THEN PROVE YOUR POINT AND BE DONE WITH IT!

Wailing and insulting doesnt make your points stronger; evidence does that.

Ive watched/read the relevant material!

"Power Draining" isnt something that appears under the Sentinels Powers and Abilities description!

Evidence:http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinels

Again read the COMPETENT material.

Idk where you read that the Sentinels can mimic the Avengers which arent mutants! Lol.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:13 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Re: The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels

Originally posted by Slowpoke
The 12 carriers of them, I think MCU Scarlet Witch is inhuman not mutant right? So the sentinels can't copy her power.

No time gem.

The Op states that the sentinel's adapting powers only work on mutants.

LoM is just doing his normal trolling.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:20 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

LoM is a masochist.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Logic that Silent nor quanchi are capable of understanding...

thumb up
You are delusional and are just seeking attention. You're a loser.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this thread is laughable

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
WELL THEN PROVE YOUR POINT AND BE DONE WITH IT!

Wailing and insulting doesnt make your points stronger; evidence does that.

Ive watched/read the relevant material!

"Power Draining" isnt something that appears under the Sentinels Powers and Abilities description!

Evidence:http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinels

Again read the COMPETENT material.

Idk where you read that the Sentinels can mimic the Avengers which arent mutants! Lol.

What the f**k?

That wiki is outdated and doesn't include info from the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past you fool!!

And once again, you are attempting to debate without having seen all the relevant material...

Watch the Rogue Cut then debate you idiot!!

You are being willfully ignorant and are compounding your idiocy by attempting to speak intelligently despite your lack of knowledge...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:38 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Re: Re: The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels

Originally posted by Silent Master
The Op states that the sentinel's adapting powers only work on mutants.

LoM is just doing his normal trolling.

You troll constantly...

The OP doesn't have a clue what he is talking about; I corrected him however and my correction stands...

Thor dies btw...again.

smile

Attachment: thor dies against the future sentinels....jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:41 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
LoM knows what he is talking about...especially as pertains to the Future Sentinels.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:42 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are delusional and are just seeking attention. You're a loser.

Nope...

I am simply exposing you guys idiocy for everyone to see...

smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:43 AM
TheLordofMurder

Maybe you didn't read the OP; he never said "no Power Draining allowed."

The OP makes the incorrect assumption that Future Sentinels cant copy the powers of non-mutants; based on that incorrect assumption he thinks that the FS's cant copy the Avengers powers...

But as I have pointed out, the OP's assumption is incorrect as Rogues Power Drain (which all the Future Sentinels possess by default) works on non mutants...

As a result, the Avengers meet the same fate they did in the comics when they faced the Future Sentinels...

They all die...

thumb up

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:43 AM
Silent Master

Per forum rules, the op can set any conditions they want. I get that you're just trolling, but you're being a bit too obvious. You're not actually fooling anyone.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:44 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Silent Master
Per forum rules, the op can set any conditions they want. I get that you're just trolling, but you're being a bit too obvious. You're not actually fooling anyone.

You need a lesson in reading comprehension...

The OP never said "no Power Draining allowed."

The OP makes the incorrect assumption that she cant be drained due to not being a mutant...

The OP's assumption is incorrect...

If you actually saw the movie and stop trolling, you'd know that...

But you are just as willfully ignorant as Josh...

Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:48 AM
TheGrat1

OMG...

Like I said, none of you idiots have seen all the relevant material and yet are commenting anyway; that is pure ignorance by all of you...

The Rogue Cut makes it clear that the Sentinels have her ability to Power Drain by touch; try watching all the relevant material people...

Anyway, like I said the whole time, the Sentinels win with Power Drain...easily.

And Silent nor quanchi can read; the OP is wrong with the assumption that because Scarlett is not a mutant that they cant drain her...

This, of course, was adressed several pages ago...

But it doesnt matter; the Avengers die again...

They are inferior to the Future Sentinels...

smile

I own the Rogue cut on Blu-Ray.

Iceman made it clear they were still experimenting on Rogue, trying to weaponize her power. If they had already succeeded why keep experimenting?

Tell me, how did the sentinel power drain Iceman by turning into fire?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:53 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheGrat1
I own the Rogue cut on Blu-Ray.

Iceman made it clear they were still experimenting on Rogue, trying to weaponize her power. If they had already succeeded why keep experimenting?

Tell me, how did the sentinel power drain Iceman by turning into fire?

They didn't Drain Iceman; they didn't need to as their primary weapon was sufficient to kill him...

And they did succeed in weaponizing her power; Colossus was Drained when the Sentinel added his strength to its own and crushed him...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:21 AM
TheGrat1

They didn't Drain Iceman; they didn't need to as their primary weapon was sufficient to kill him...

And they did succeed in weaponizing her power; Colossus was Drained when the Sentinel added his strength to its own and crushed him...

When Ice Man froze it it turned to fire to counter him, without touching him. The same thing happened in reverse with Sunspot. They actually turned into stone and diamond in the second fight. Whose powers did they drain there?

The Collosus incident is the only time it even looked like power drain. Notice how Collosus does not lose his powers while the sentinel is touching him. Notice how the sentinel is able to match his strength even without adapting. In the second fight two sentinels have the strength to rip him in half without adapting. In that particular case the sentinel seemed to believe matching Collosus' hardness was the best defense against him.

The sentinels never drained anyone's powers. Iron Man and War Machine wreck them.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:55 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheGrat1
When Ice Man froze it it turned to fire to counter him, without touching him. The same thing happened in reverse with Sunspot. They actually turned into stone and diamond in the second fight. Whose powers did they drain there?

The Collosus incident is the only time it even looked like power drain. Notice how Collosus does not lose his powers while the sentinel is touching him. Notice how the sentinel is able to match his strength even without adapting. In the second fight two sentinels have the strength to rip him in half without adapting. In that particular case the sentinel seemed to believe matching Collosus' hardness was the best defense against him.

The sentinels never drained anyone's powers. Iron Man and War Machine wreck them.

Your visual and auditory comprehension skills are lacking; they have both Rogues and Mystiques power by default...

I shouldn't have had to spell that out if you as the movie makes this very clear...

They can Power Mimic and Power Drain as needed...

They used Power Mimic to use powers best suited to destroy Sunspot and Iceman (as well as sneak up on the mutants with Wall Climbing near the movies end)...

The Sentinel that fought Colossus one on one used Power Drain on Colossus to add his strength to its own...

Doing that made what was a fight between beings with roughly comparable strength (although the Sentinel had the advantage even before Draining Colossus) completely one sided in the Sentinels favor...

This is made evident by how it was able to immediately, and completely, overwhelm Colossus (and kill him) after Draining him...

As pertains to the two Sentinels that ripped Colossus in half near the end, its apparent that a lone Sentinel is significantly (but not largely) stronger than Colossus by default, so two of them were able to overwhelm him without the need to Drain him or the need to Mimic an ability...

Once again, all of this is a no brainer if you were actually paying attention to the movie...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Dec 1st, 2017 at 08:15 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 08:03 AM
TheLordofMurder

So...

Once again...

The Future Sentinels destroy the Avengers here just as they did in the comics...

smile

Attachment: future sentinels kill the avengers.png

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 08:13 AM
Darth Thor

The sentinels never displayed power “draining”. Only power “mimicking”

If you have to make up abilities then it means you don’t really believe the Sentinels win.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 09:11 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
The sentinels never displayed power “draining”. Only power “mimicking”

If you have to make up abilities then it means you don’t really believe the Sentinels win.

If you haven't seen the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past then you, like the vast majority of the people posting in this thread, are speaking from a standpoint of ignorance...

They did use Power Drain...

And they'll use it on the Avengers in this vs matchup and destroy them...

Again...

smile

Attachment: future sentinels kill the avengers.png

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 09:21 AM
Darth Thor

If you haven't seen the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past then you, like the vast majority of the people posting in this thread, are speaking from a standpoint of ignorance...

I have the Non-Canon Rogue cut.

And how many people have to be ignorant before you realise that maybe it’s you whose wrong.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 11:26 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote