KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels

The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels
Started by: Slowpoke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Naw, I just don't have anything new to add and repeating myself is becoming boring...

I will just leave this thread with a reminder of just how potent the Sentinels were in the source material for movie versions...

I see you all need a reminder of what my Sentinels did to your beloved Avengers in the comicbook medium...

Cheers!

smile
So you admit you can't rebut therefore you're conceding the thread. That has nothing to do with the films, loser.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you admit you can't rebut therefore you're conceding the thread. That has nothing to do with the films, loser.

I have rebutted you guys over and over again...

You all just keep ignoring the truth...

So I concede nothing; the Sentinels crush the Avengers no matter what...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:53 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

I understand what happened very well; you are the one who cant comprehend...

Bobby only knew that they had taken her and were experimenting on her; how could he possibly know the progress that they'd made since capturing her?

Right...he couldn't.

BUT we do see that they did succeed in integrating her Power Drain into the Sentinels when Colossus is killed...

The scene is pretty straight forward; the Sentinel touches him, drains his strength, adds it to its own, (as is evidenced by it obtaining his Metal Form and becomes far stronger than before) and quickly overwhelms him afterwards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAms1zCTxbY

So none of the characters in universe know, but you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When Rogue touches people, you see their veins bulge at the spot she touched them, they also start losing their powers. None of that happened to Collossus. The sentinel was able to match his strength and twist his arm without metal armor. It never drained him because it can not. This point settled.

You are pretty much spitting in the wind from this point on. Knock yourself out, I will not reply.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:28 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheGrat1
So none of the characters in universe know, but you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When Rogue touches people, you see their veins bulge at the spot she touched them, they also start losing their powers. None of that happened to Collossus. The sentinel was able to match his strength and twist his arm without metal armor. It never drained him because it can not. This point settled.

You are pretty much spitting in the wind from this point on. Knock yourself out, I will not reply.

The Sentinel was superior pre-Drain; the Sentinel was far stronger than him post-Drain...

The movies directly tells us that they captured Rogue to weaponize her powers; we saw the the result of their work when it fought Colossus...

He was drained and the Sentinel became far stronger than before...

Concession accepted...

smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:02 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I have rebutted you guys over and over again...

You all just keep ignoring the truth...

So I concede nothing; the Sentinels crush the Avengers no matter what...
No, you're a delusional poster similar to Abhi. You're mocked because you lack brain cells. Avengers stomp.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

You like to bring up comics right, LoM? Well Colossus is completely immune to Rogue's power in his metallic form. She's touched him while armored up several times and nothing happened.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

LoM likes to cite comics but it's against the rules and completely different than the cinematic universes. He isn't smart or dedicated.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:27 PM