KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Net Neutrality might end.

Net Neutrality might end.
Started by: VG_Addict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Yes, your dodging and dancing to Inimilist and Adam's post clearly shows you know. Clearly.

They whined and wanted a specific plan. I gave one. Anything else?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, you want a tissue?

Want a job?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Want a job?

I should open up a tissue factory. It'd make a lot of money, especially in California.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They whined and wanted a specific plan. I gave one. Anything else?

Oh which you know nothing about, which is the point, sport.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

If Trump's plan kicked out leeches like him, I'd possibly be on board.

It would. Take the quiz, and see for yourself: Find Out If President Trump Would Let You Immigrate to America

If this policy was in place 100 years ago, no Irish would be granted U.S. citizenship, and Surtur would not be here, acting like an accident of birth makes him more deserving of citizenship than other people.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:26 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh which you know nothing about, which is the point, sport.

I know plenty about it. Anything else?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It would. Take the quiz, and see for yourself: Find Out If President Trump Would Let You Immigrate to America

If this policy was in place 100 years ago, no Irish would be granted U.S. citizenship, and Surtur would not be here, acting like an accident of birth makes him more deserving of citizenship than other people.

Sometimes you luck out in life and sometimes you don't.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I should open up a tissue factory. It'd make a lot of money, especially in California.

If that gets you leeching off the government/tax payers teat, cool thumb up

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:29 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I came 6 points short. Am I getting deported???

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:29 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I came 6 points short. Am I getting deported???

Nah, you didn't come here illegally. You're good.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:31 PM
Adam_PoE

Sometimes you luck out in life and sometimes you don't.

I have a great idea! Since you think the Trump merit-based immigration policy is so great, let us expand it to a merit-based citizenship policy! Surely, we only want the best people to be citizens in order to Make America Great Again ™! Do you still think it is a great idea? Why or why not? If it is a good policy for new citizens, surely it is a good policy for existing ones too, right?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:37 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nah, you didn't come here illegally. You're good.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:39 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I have a great idea! Since you think the Trump merit-based immigration policy is so great, let us expand it to a merit-based citizenship policy! Surely, we only want the best people to be citizens in order to Make America Great Again ™! Do you still think it is a great idea? Why or why not? If it is a good policy for new citizens, surely it is a good policy for existing ones too, right?

Nah, we won't be kicking out anyone born here. Were there any other ideas you wanna run by me?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Were you on board with denying citizenship to those born here of illegal parents?

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 28th, 2017 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no problems with any illegal being denied citizenship. But I assume you mean DACA, correct?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:53 PM
snowdragon

I have no problems with any illegal being denied citizenship. But I assume you mean DACA, correct?

More like anchor babies.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:56 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm referring specifically to people who where born on US soil, but their parents are illegal immigrants.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 28th, 2017 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
More like anchor babies.

Indeed. And people try to tug at the heart strings by playing the "you want to separate families" card. Nobody forced them to come here illegally. And I do have a problem with it if people would try to manipulate it into allowing the childs illegal parents to stay here as well. It's the same with the word dreamers. They wanna dress it up in nicer language, because then someone can go "you're against dreamers? Oh wow, what do you have against dreams?".

With all that said, if I had to choose...I'd rather we focus on preventing anymore illegals from coming here as opposed to tracking down all the illegals already here. If we had a feasible way to find them all...I would be on board, especially after the newly released crime stats that obliterated the narrative of "illegals commit less crime than citizens".

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm referring specifically to people who where born on US soil, but their parents are illegal immigrants.

Those born here can stay, deport the illegal parents though.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Those born here can stay, deport the illegal parents though.

And if the kids are say underage?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:04 PM