KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Net Neutrality might end.

Net Neutrality might end.
Started by: VG_Addict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Well Surt, as I understand basic principles of logical discourse which you don't, I'd say you should be taking me seriously.

But ignorance is bliss. And the best ignorance is willful ignorance.

Thing is, you just think you understand those things lol.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:10 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Look at me still not playing your silly little games and equalization tacitcs, Surt. Reminds me, you did similar when a Nazi murdered an innocent women with "but what about Antifa!". How cowardly whataboutary tactics are, imo

I'll answer once you answer my question. Both sides pieces of shit: yes or no?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:10 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Surtur
Thing is, you just think you understand those things lol.

Given you don't understand these principles, hence why you're blatantly ignoring them, you're in no position to gauge whether I understand them.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:33 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll answer once you answer my question. Both sides pieces of shit: yes or no?

Answer what? I didn't ask you a question you weirdo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:36 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given you don't understand these principles, hence why you're blatantly ignoring them, you're in no position to gauge whether I understand them.

Since you yourself lack intelligence, I feel like you saying I don't grasp principles is meaningless.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Pot, kettle, black.
?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Look at this red herring nonsense:

quote:
In this way, edge providers are a much bigger actual threat to an open Internet than broadband providers, especially when it comes to discrimination on the basis of viewpoint... So let’s be clear. They might cloak their advocacy in the public interest, but the real interest of these Internet giants is in using the regulatory process to cement their dominance in the Internet economy.

Response to removing net neutrality from Ajit Pai

YahooNewsFromTechCrunch

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:43 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
?

Do I need to explain what the phrase means or are you just delusional enough to think it doesn't apply to you?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:55 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

ur stoopid

It was fun babysitting you, but I have sh!t to do. Maybe Rob's into your grade school name calling.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:11 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Surtur my dude, as much as I agree with you on some things your weakest point is whataboutism when it's something on the Republican end.

My advice to you is to openly and clearly condemn the bullshit when it comes from the Republicans and Trump so you can say "yeah, I condemned the bullshit on my side, I still think the otherside is just as bad or worse overall, but this specifically is something that can be laid at the feet of Trump or the Republicans, are you all willing to call out the Dems when they pull shit?" And I tell you this because it would be both the moral thing to do, and the strategically smart thing to do because its something you could actually get high ground with because a lot of the time the answer on the other side is no, I've noticed a lot of people on here on the dem side shy away from condemning intersectional bigotry (blatant racism or discriminatory policy towards whites etc) and tend to also shy away from condemning Antifa. Instead of waiting for them to uphold the standard, do it first yourself.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:32 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Or maybe Surt should just condemn bad sh!t because it's bad?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:14 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yes I said that as well if you actually paid attention to what I said:
Originally posted by Emperordmb
And I tell you this because it would be both the moral thing to do, and the strategically smart thing to do

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:24 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes I said that as well if you actually paid attention to what I said:

Right, and then you went on to tell Surt how he should do this so that he doesn't look as stupid when he goes around trying to "call out people's hypocrisy rather than actually debate.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:25 AM
SquallX

That’s hilarious coming from you my dude.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 06:29 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
You know one of the worst aspects of this:

The govt is supposed to prevent to much consolidated power in business to protect us from lack of competition in the marketplace, price fixing etc etc...........

Both the democrats and republicans have failed in that role, health insurance companies, cable companies are two industries that are clear examples.

By the way wasn't trump supposed to get lobbyists out of DC?

quote:
Republicans deserve the sole blame for getting rid of net neutrality as they voted to get rid of it while democrats voted to keep it.

So when I shift from party platititudes to govt responsibilities the response is simply a shift back to party?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 06:55 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by snowdragon
So when I shift from party platititudes to govt responsibilities the response is simply a shift back to party?

Uh, what. The actions of members on specific policy is a"platitude"?

No, us looking at the specific actions regarding a specific policy that happens to be the topic of this thread isn't a platitude.

"Both sides are bad" is a statement that has been repeated time and time again and could be considered a "platitude".

"Both sides are bad" is just a silly deflection from the actual topic of discussion here.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 08:16 AM
snowdragon

Uh, what. The actions of members on specific policy is a"platitude"?

No, us looking at the specific actions regarding a specific policy that happens to be the topic of this thread isn't a platitude.

"Both sides are bad" is a statement that has been repeated time and time again and could be considered a "platitude".

"Both sides are bad" is just a silly deflection from the actual topic of discussion here.

My position wasn't both are "bad" in as much as both are being paid off.

My point is to look at the underlying issue that causes the same problems to come to the surface time and again. Why is it corporations and their billions of dollars are allowed to drive legislation and more importantly why do people consistently assume it's the republicans that are getting all the money?

Pretending there is a good and bad guy is silly and childish, it's a narrative driven by those that react to headlines and spend little time looking at a bigger picture.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:43 PM
VG_Addict

Did any of you email/call your Congressmen?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 09:47 PM
VG_Addict is currently offline Click here to Send VG_Addict a Private Message Find more posts by VG_Addict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My representative is already against this. So no need. The people who really need to do that are the ones in districts where their representatives are pro ending Net-N.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 11:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by snowdragon

Pretending there is a good and bad guy is silly and childish, it's a narrative driven by those that react to headlines and spend little time looking at a bigger picture.

Ignoring that one side is doing the right thing on this specific policy and the other side isn't is silly and childish.

That both sides have people paid off isn't an excuse to ignore whose letting being paid off influence their vote on this specific policy.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 02:28 AM