KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I will provide proof for anyone wants to see it but it doesn't even matter. You don't matter and don't care about the characters but your continued responses show I matter to you. I own you.
I want proof so show it or it’s a concession. It’s matter as it proves you’re a fake bastard and a coward.
Ah the old you keep responding so I own you line, in the hope it gets me not to respond. That shit is so weak, but expected from you.

Funny I don’t matter yet you was so quick to jump all over my original post. laughing out loud another case of you owning yourself with your inbred f*cktard Logic.

Make a panic response extra post laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:44 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud I have the msg saying you wanted a deal so your Facebook stuff doesn’t get exposed. Haha you can presume whatever nonsense you like, as you’re know for being a full of shit troll.
“I am who I am” lol is that supposed to be a impressive statement? Admitting you’re a pice if shit coward isn’t a good thing f*g boy.

You need and call for help at every turn , you’ve even mentioned in the forum. You dumb shit, you drop yourself in it everytim.

You’ve never won anything in your life, not even at mixed kickball you queer.
laughing out loud

People saw the fb stuff. Who cares ? I am amazing and can't be stopped, loser. You were messaging about me weren't you ? Loser.

Your attempt at humor is just cringe worthy. It's like you putting together a sentence it's just a trainwreck. You're not a Marvel fan. Admitted it, Lord Boo.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I want proof so show it or it’s a concession. It’s matter as it proves you’re a fake bastard and a coward.
Ah the old you keep responding so I own you line, in the hope it gets me not to respond. That shit is so weak, but expected from you.

Funny I don’t matter yet you was so quick to jump all over my original post. laughing out loud another case of you owning yourself with your inbred f*cktard Logic.

Make a panic response extra post laughing out loud
Wrong I love triggering you. I enjoy the power I have over you but if I do post the proof will you concede the argument ? If you agree to those terms otherwise not interested, loser.

I am triggering you. I'll continue to do so while I look at your cry for help pm to me. What an emotional loser you are.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

laughing out loud

People saw the fb stuff. Who cares ? I am amazing and can't be stopped, loser. You were messaging about me weren't you ? Loser.

Your attempt at humor is just cringe worthy. It's like you putting together a sentence it's just a trainwreck. You're not a Marvel fan. Admitted it, Lord Boo.

laughing out loud
if that’s the case and you wasn’t scared of it getting shown why strike a deal like a b*tch , plus you the made your account private after another poster taunted you about it. Weak boy.

I’m far superior to you in every aspect , I’ve forgot more about Thanos than you know.

KENNETH laughing out loud what a f*ggy name

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:52 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

if that’s the case and you wasn’t scared of it getting shown why strike a deal like a b*tch , plus you the made your account private after another poster taunted you about it. Weak boy.

I’m far superior to you in every aspect , I’ve forgot more about Thanos than you know.

KENNETH laughing out loud what a f*ggy name
It wasn't fair for her but I didn't give a shit. I'm tough unlike yourself.

No, you haven't but you don't care about Thanos. You already said so. You're done here, loser.

I knew you'd lose your cool, Michael. You always do. My name means the handsome one and it's spot ****ing on.

smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:54 PM
Insane Titan

Wrong I love triggering you. I enjoy the power I have over you but if I do post the proof will you concede the argument ? If you agree to those terms otherwise not interested, loser.

I am triggering you. I'll continue to do so while I look at your cry for help pm to me. What an emotional loser you are.
laughing out loud you can’t trigger anybody. It’s a piss poor attempt to cover the fact you’re a sad forum dwelling troll. You get your kicks from taunting a terminally ill man. That’s the act of a sick lonely.

Bwhaha you have power over nothing fool, you search out my posts because you lack anything in your life.

Yeah , proof you settled things all friendly as you made out. Because I know for fact due to msg I have and another poster.

Boring same old from. You might of had something if you didn’t crop it to stop yourself exposing your cowardly nature, chinless wonder.

You never did have the balls to actually answer my question. Did you feel like a big man saying what you said to Rao?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud you can’t trigger anybody. It’s a piss poor attempt to cover the fact you’re a sad forum dwelling troll. You get your kicks from taunting a terminally ill man. That’s the act of a sick lonely.

Bwhaha you have power over nothing fool, you search out my posts because you lack anything in your life.

Yeah , proof you settled things all friendly as you made out. Because I know for fact due to msg I have and another poster.

Boring same old from. You might of had something if you didn’t crop it to stop yourself exposing your cowardly nature, chinless wonder.

You never did have the balls to actually answer my question. Did you feel like a big man saying what you said to Rao?
I responded to an awful post from a fake Thanos fan. You admitted you really don't care so I exposed you. I won. Now you want to talk about past history because you're still so visibly shaken. I enjoy your misery. It makes me strong.

Continue to let this eat you alive, pinhead.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:04 PM
Insane Titan

It wasn't fair for her but I didn't give a shit. I'm tough unlike yourself.

No, you haven't but you don't care about Thanos. You already said so. You're done here, loser.

I knew you'd lose your cool, Michael. You always do. My name means the handsome one and it's spot ****ing on.

smile
fair on who lol, the girl you freely told the forum was only a 6 out of 10 and cheated told posters you cheated on her. laughing out loud dumb c*nt yeah you really cared for her.

You get Schooled on Thanos all the time, hell youre shit scared to debate RW Thanos.

Lose my cool laughing out loud Kenneth is a genuine f*ggots name. If by handsome you mean no chin , massive forehead and f*cked up jaw line( all clear signs of interbreeding) then yeah you’re right

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

fair on who lol, the girl you freely told the forum was only a 6 out of 10 and cheated told posters you cheated on her. laughing out loud dumb c*nt yeah you really cared for her.

You get Schooled on Thanos all the time, hell youre shit scared to debate RW Thanos.

Lose my cool laughing out loud Kenneth is a genuine f*ggots name. If by handsome you mean no chin , massive forehead and f*cked up jaw line( all clear signs of interbreeding) then yeah you’re right
I can insult her but losers online aren't allowed. She was my possession until I discarded her.

False, you admitted you don't even care nor does anyone take you seriously with anything. People just mock you for your grammatical errors and emotional outbursts. Carver even feels pity for you. Poor small headed creature.

You're so envious with your small head and nasty facial features. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:09 PM
Insane Titan

I responded to an awful post from a fake Thanos fan. You admitted you really don't care so I exposed you. I won. Now you want to talk about past history because you're still so visibly shaken. I enjoy your misery. It makes me strong.

Continue to let this eat you alive, pinhead.
another piss poor excuse as you was proven wrong “Thanos doesn’t kill kids” then gets proven wrong he does laughing out loud

So no proof again as I though. Another fake bullshit post from a scared little man.

No answer to the question! Concession accepted that you’re a sick piece of shit. Owned.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

another piss poor excuse as you was proven wrong “Thanos doesn’t kill kids” then gets proven wrong he does laughing out loud

So no proof again as I though. Another fake bullshit post from a scared little man.

No answer to the question! Concession accepted that you’re a sick piece of shit. Owned.
You didn't understand what I said. Highlighting his impact isn't killing someone simply because they are young it's to take out the character who has started it off with Iron Man. Your point is he's young this will really prove it is retarded. Plenty of villains kill young people you stupid and ignorant pinheaded ****.

You are so triggered. Send me a pm and confess your emotions again and again.

I'm staring at that message again.

laughing out loud

Swear to accept the terms, loser.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:14 PM
Insane Titan

I can insult her but losers online aren't allowed. She was my possession until I discarded her.

False, you admitted you don't even care nor does anyone take you seriously with anything. People just mock you for your grammatical errors and emotional outbursts. Carver even feels pity for you. Poor small headed creature.

You're so envious with your small head and nasty facial features. laughing out loud
laughing out loud your act is a fake as your words son. She dumped you because of the folder of half naked brad Pitt pictures you had on FB. She even mocked you on Feb for it laughing out loud

You run from RW at every turn. The forum all noticed it, coward. Carver is a sheep like you, a nobody.

You can try to cover up the fact you look inbred but you can’t, no wonder you got dumped by a 6 bwhahaha

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud your act is a fake as your words son. She dumped you because of the folder of half naked brad Pitt pictures you had on FB. She even mocked you on Feb for it laughing out loud

You run from RW at every turn. The forum all noticed it, coward. Carver is a sheep like you, a nobody.

You can try to cover up the fact you look inbred but you can’t, no wonder you got dumped by a 6 bwhahaha
That joke album was before I even met her so it was up the entire duration of our relationship. See you're a liar. This from the guy who cried to me via pm about his own life in a display even worse than I'd expect from an emotional woman. Nah, dopes like Darksaint tried to stir something up but he's a true coward so he won't even engage me.

I stand unopposed. I win whereas your side loses and loses, fake Thanos fan.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:24 PM
Insane Titan

You didn't understand what I said. Highlighting his impact isn't killing someone simply because they are young it's to take out the character who has started it off with Iron Man. Your point is he's young this will really prove it is retarded. Plenty of villains kill young people you stupid and ignorant pinheaded ****.

You are so triggered. Send me a pm and confess your emotions again and again.

I'm staring at that message again.

laughing out loud

Swear to accept the terms, loser.
me and space bomb was talking about impact on the audience you dumb shit. He the most popular with the vast majority of people going to see the movie and adding to the fact he’s young. You can’t name a single marvel who killed a major character/young guy in a movie.

Cry more that you’re wrong skeletor.

And? You looking at a msg showing your fake coward nature means what to me?

Thick bastard , I said yes. I want proof you ended all as friendly as you said.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raisen
someone's recent death

Shit, did Rao pass away? Did not know. He was a good guy, makes me sad.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

me and space bomb was talking about impact on the audience you dumb shit. He the most popular with the vast majority of people going to see the movie and adding to the fact he’s young. You can’t name a single marvel who killed a major character/young guy in a movie.

Cry more that you’re wrong skeletor.

And? You looking at a msg showing your fake coward nature means what to me?

Thick bastard , I said yes. I want proof you ended all as friendly as you said.
Iron Man is what started it off and he's far more detrimental than Spiderman is. You used his age like its edgy when it isn't. Ultron killed Quicksilver you moron. Most of the major heroes haven't died yet so Tony Stark will be much bigger than Spiderman who just showed up two films ago.

It shows you felt emotion and tried to cry on my shoulder. Weak.

So you'll concede you were wrong while I prove we were civil past all this ancient stuff you're still obsessed with.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:45 PM
Insane Titan

That joke album was before I even met her so it was up the entire duration of our relationship. See you're a liar. This from the guy who cried to me via pm about his own life in a display even worse than I'd expect from an emotional woman. Nah, dopes like Darksaint tried to stir something up but he's a true coward so he won't even engage me.

I stand unopposed. I win whereas your side loses and loses, fake Thanos fan.
you’re a lying sack of shit, she openly mocked you for it on FB. I still the screen shots of her doing it which was sent to me by 2 separate posters.

Fake news from a fake bastard. DS isn’t the person I’m talking about I could list off at least 5 poster who have all noticed how you run from him. Hell you supposedly defend Thanos at every turn yet cower away from RW mocking him.

Baseless bravado is a poor form of defence from a already humiliated sad geek.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:24 PM
Insane Titan

Iron Man is what started it off and he's far more detrimental than Spiderman is. You used his age like its edgy when it isn't. Ultron killed Quicksilver you moron. Most of the major heroes haven't died yet so Tony Stark will be much bigger than Spiderman who just showed up two films ago.

It shows you felt emotion and tried to cry on my shoulder. Weak.

So you'll concede you were wrong while I prove we were civil past all this ancient stuff you're still obsessed with.
we wasn’t talking about starting shit off you homo , we talked about what would get people going. God you’re f*cking dumb.

laughing out loud you’re composing Quicksilver to someone as important as Spider-Man. It was QS first marvel movie , no fans had any emotional connection with him like they do spider! Retard.

It’s shows your fake and coward, kind of a running life theme for you laughing out loud

Sigh , proof you was all matey like you tried to make out. The only thing civil was when you got backed into a corner begiing to to be humiliated like a b*tch

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

you’re a lying sack of shit, she openly mocked you for it on FB. I still the screen shots of her doing it which was sent to me by 2 separate posters.

Fake news from a fake bastard. DS isn’t the person I’m talking about I could list off at least 5 poster who have all noticed how you run from him. Hell you supposedly defend Thanos at every turn yet cower away from RW mocking him.

Baseless bravado is a poor form of defence from a already humiliated sad geek.
That was my gf of a decade ago. She wasn't the girl I was with in the profile pic you dumb nosey piece of shit. Only you would obsess over what ***** I'm currently ****ing, creepy loser.

Listen I am not here to obsess over the opinions of lessers like you do. You obsess over me and what others think. I give my opinion and move on, loser.

I win just as I defeated you with that tear felt plea for help from you when you felt sad. sad

laughing out loud

Ps. You are a loser.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

we wasn’t talking about starting shit off you homo , we talked about what would get people going. God you’re f*cking dumb.

laughing out loud you’re composing Quicksilver to someone as important as Spider-Man. It was QS first marvel movie , no fans had any emotional connection with him like they do spider! Retard.

It’s shows your fake and coward, kind of a running life theme for you laughing out loud

Sigh , proof you was all matey like you tried to make out. The only thing civil was when you got backed into a corner begiing to to be humiliated like a b*tch
That wouldn't get people going. Killing iron man could since he's been there a decade. Killing off someone with acne wouldn't you mini headed abomination.

I didn't say he was I said a hero who was young. That's what you asked for and when I answer you do an Abhi and argue why it's different. This is why you're a piss poor debated no one ever took seriously. He's a young guy killed off but it's funny how multiple films matter so I still win since iron man has been in how many films compared to Spiderman as well as being the first movie. Yeah, you're a retard.

No, it shows you're a loser and do not have any friends in real life. You are an outcast on here as you are in real life.

"Proof you was all matey like you tried to make out."

Puny head English.^^^

I don't understand your gibberish. It's every other line and it's a reflection on you as a weak human being. I bet you don't even wipe when you take a shit.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:09 PM