KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
That was my gf of a decade ago. She wasn't the girl I was with in the profile pic you dumb nosey piece of shit. Only you would obsess over what ***** I'm currently ****ing, creepy loser.

Listen I am not here to obsess over the opinions of lessers like you do. You obsess over me and what others think. I give my opinion and move on, loser.

I win just as I defeated you with that tear felt plea for help from you when you felt sad. sad

laughing out loud

Ps. You are a loser.
laughing out loud you think lying to yourself convinces me or others. Nobody obsesses over you fool, they simply enjoy looking like a c*nt on social media for all to see.

Yeah you are here for that, you’ve admitted you love to be known on forum laughing out loud sad f*cker.

What’s funny you posted the pm hoping it would work in your favour yet was mocked for being a pussy and weirdo by others laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:22 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud you think lying to yourself convinces me or others. Nobody obsesses over you fool, they simply enjoy looking like a c*nt on social media for all to see.

Yeah you are here for that, you’ve admitted you love to be known on forum laughing out loud sad f*cker.

What’s funny you posted the pm hoping it would work in your favour yet was mocked for being a pussy and weirdo by others laughing out loud
You are obsessing over my dating life probably because you don't have one. You're pitiful.

I am here to debate and I love shit talking especially to people like you I am better than in every single possible way.

You were mocked for capitalizing on this moment to basically bleed your period over this thread because you don't give a shit about Thanos.

Deal with it, crybaby.

smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

That wouldn't get people going. Killing iron man could since he's been there a decade. Killing off someone with acne wouldn't you mini headed abomination.

I didn't say he was I said a hero who was young. That's what you asked for and when I answer you do an Abhi and argue why it's different. This is why you're a piss poor debated no one ever took seriously. He's a young guy killed off but it's funny how multiple films matter so I still win since iron man has been in how many films compared to Spiderman as well as being the first movie. Yeah, you're a retard.

No, it shows you're a loser and do not have any friends in real life. You are an outcast on here as you are in real life.

"Proof you was all matey like you tried to make out."

Puny head English.^^^

I don't understand your gibberish. It's every other line and it's a reflection on you as a weak human being. I bet you don't even wipe when you take a shit.
total failure again from you trying to twist something laughing out loud Spider-Man is more of fave character than iron man in the MCU. All you have to do is look at the Disney leaked expo trailer of infinity war. Iron man gets hardly any reaction whilst Spider-Man nearly blows the roof off.

You trying to pass your retardation as proof isn’t proof lol. QS was only a hero for 2/3 of the movie. It’s not even debatable he comes close to Spider-Man in terms of on screen presence or impact, f*cktard.

“Forum outcast” laughing out loud who gives a shit about online friends. No one cares about you fool. The other part of the post is you grasping at straws, kickball f*g.

Ah acting stupid so you don’t have to post proof routine.

I will say it so understand and have no excuses.

You made out you ended up as mates and was on great terms. So let’s see this proof coward scum bastard.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:35 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

total failure again from you trying to twist something laughing out loud Spider-Man is more of fave character than iron man in the MCU. All you have to do is look at the Disney leaked expo trailer of infinity war. Iron man gets hardly any reaction whilst Spider-Man nearly blows the roof off.

You trying to pass your retardation as proof isn’t proof lol. QS was only a hero for 2/3 of the movie. It’s not even debatable he comes close to Spider-Man in terms of on screen presence or impact, f*cktard.

“Forum outcast” laughing out loud who gives a shit about online friends. No one cares about you fool. The other part of the post is you grasping at straws, kickball f*g.

Ah acting stupid so you don’t have to post proof routine.

I will say it so understand and have no excuses.

You made out you ended up as mates and was on great terms. So let’s see this proof coward scum bastard.
Dude, the trailer is more Iron Man centric than Spiderman. We see him reacting all over the thing and according to your own more movies logic iron man in spades over Spiderman. I've trashed your incredibly stupid and thoughtless argument just like I did to you when you attempted to cry to me about your real life, loser.

I never said he did. You repeat yourself but when you asked for a younger hero to be killed off you didn't say comparable to Spiderman so I said quicksilver then you attempted to Abhi your way out of the debate by misrepresenting.

You're too dense to understand your own points let alone anyone else's. You don't even wipe your ass when you shit you're that foul.

No one likes you and this blew up on your min heads acne ridden face.

I said he was cordial and didn't hold onto it. You still are like a true loser. Shit happens deal with it, pussy *****.

smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lord Boo the crybaby has fled like he always does. Bye bye, fake Thanos fan. Get the **** out of this thread, pinhead.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:32 AM
Insane Titan

Dude, the trailer is more Iron Man centric than Spiderman. We see him reacting all over the thing and according to your own more movies logic iron man in spades over Spiderman. I've trashed your incredibly stupid and thoughtless argument just like I did to you when you attempted to cry to me about your real life, loser.

I never said he did. You repeat yourself but when you asked for a younger hero to be killed off you didn't say comparable to Spiderman so I said quicksilver then you attempted to Abhi your way out of the debate by misrepresenting.

You're too dense to understand your own points let alone anyone else's. You don't even wipe your ass when you shit you're that foul.

No one likes you and this blew up on your min heads acne ridden face.

I said he was cordial and didn't hold onto it. You still are like a true loser. Shit happens deal with it, pussy *****.

smile
haha you talk total shit. Iron man gets no reaction from fans compared to Spider-Man. You’re such a dumb c*nt ain’t ya, you’re trying to pass QS as a big hero when he wasn’t. His death meant nothing to no fans.

Learn to understand the meaning of words retard. QS was throw away character who wasn’t a established hero.

You keep saying shit about ppl not liking me laughing out loud is that supposed to matter or bother me? Unlike you I don’t lay down for posters and kiss their ass like a coward.

So you change your stance again. Another point proven by me to be right.

All you are is a narrow shouldered piece of shit bastard.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:26 AM
Insane Titan

Lord Boo the crybaby has fled like he always does. Bye bye, fake Thanos fan. Get the **** out of this thread, pinhead.
laughing out loud look at you ya desperate little f*ggot hoping I’d left the thread. Some people have lives to lead. We know you don’t and spend your life as a sad fanboy forum dweller.

Your little cry baby rant is great to see, though rattling the cage of feeble with small man syndrome isn’t hard.

I win as usual, inbred creep.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:31 AM
quanchi112
Disney

haha you talk total shit. Iron man gets no reaction from fans compared to Spider-Man. You’re such a dumb c*nt ain’t ya, you’re trying to pass QS as a big hero when he wasn’t. His death meant nothing to no fans.

Learn to understand the meaning of words retard. QS was throw away character who wasn’t a established hero.

You keep saying shit about ppl not liking me laughing out loud is that supposed to matter or bother me? Unlike you I don’t lay down for posters and kiss their ass like a coward.

So you change your stance again. Another point proven by me to be right.

All you are is a narrow shouldered piece of shit bastard.

"May 28, 2015 - Tony Stark/Iron Man, played by Robert Downey, Jr., is not only the most prominent character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with five leading parts and pivotal roles throughout. He's also the most interesting character due to inherent aspects of his story, choices by the filmmaker"

http://www.businessinsider.com/tony...r-in-mcu-2015-5

Boom, *****. Your opinion just like you as a person mean nothing. Iron Man started this thing not Spiderman. You already admitted more films matters so according to your own logic I win

QS was a younger hero who died. He wasn't a throw away character you imbecile. How could anyone respect a moron such as yourself. How ?

You said I was mean in this thread and how could I live with myself now I'm nice. Make up your tiny mind. I own you and no one else likes you because you're pathetic.

My stance has stayed the same but you don't even care about the MCU. You already admitted its childish and doesn't matter, loser.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud look at you ya desperate little f*ggot hoping I’d left the thread. Some people have lives to lead. We know you don’t and spend your life as a sad fanboy forum dweller.

Your little cry baby rant is great to see, though rattling the cage of feeble with small man syndrome isn’t hard.

I win as usual, inbred creep.
You were probably pm crying to other posters like you cried to with me all those years ago. I still have that pitiful pm you loser.

I'm better than you are.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:27 PM
Insane Titan

"May 28, 2015 - Tony Stark/Iron Man, played by Robert Downey, Jr., is not only the most prominent character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with five leading parts and pivotal roles throughout. He's also the most interesting character due to inherent aspects of his story, choices by the filmmaker"

http://www.businessinsider.com/tony...r-in-mcu-2015-5

Boom, *****. Your opinion just like you as a person mean nothing. Iron Man started this thing not Spiderman. You already admitted more films matters so according to your own logic I win

QS was a younger hero who died. He wasn't a throw away character you imbecile. How could anyone respect a moron such as yourself. How ?

You said I was mean in this thread and how could I live with myself now I'm nice. Make up your tiny mind. I own you and no one else likes you because you're pathetic.

My stance has stayed the same but you don't even care about the MCU. You already admitted its childish and doesn't matter, loser.
laughing out loud so you think someone with no actual comic knowledge opinion from 2015 is proof now , you dumb f*ck . Starting means nothing, and I didn’t expect you to understand. If you think QS holds the same importance in the MCU as Spider-Man then your MCU knowledge is worse than your little comic knowledge.

QS wasn’t even a true hero you f*g, he spent half the movie as a villain. So I take you haven’t seen AOU then? Figures

Who said you was nice ? Moron you’re a ass kisser to sheep posters. That’s just outright sad and pathetic. At least have the balls to stand on your own 2 feet not needing other posters or mods for help laughing out loud

“No one likes you” laughing out loud you suck posters dicks to get them on your side , look at how you lay down for RW. Weak feeble inbred bastard.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:38 PM
Insane Titan

You were probably pm crying to other posters like you cried to with me all those years ago. I still have that pitiful pm you loser.

I'm better than you are.
shouldn’t you be stalking women on twitter then offer a grovelling apology “sorry I’m so confused right now”

You’ve never been better than anything in your life , that’s why your dad beat your mother, remember how you stood and watched? Where was the big man then?

laughing out loudlaughing out loud weird creepy pile of shit.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud so you think someone with no actual comic knowledge opinion from 2015 is proof now , you dumb f*ck . Starting means nothing, and I didn’t expect you to understand. If you think QS holds the same importance in the MCU as Spider-Man then your MCU knowledge is worse than your little comic knowledge.

QS wasn’t even a true hero you f*g, he spent half the movie as a villain. So I take you haven’t seen AOU then? Figures

Who said you was nice ? Moron you’re a ass kisser to sheep posters. That’s just outright sad and pathetic. At least have the balls to stand on your own 2 feet not needing other posters or mods for help laughing out loud

“No one likes you” laughing out loud you suck posters dicks to get them on your side , look at how you lay down for RW. Weak feeble inbred bastard.
Comic book knowledge is irrelevant for the MCU. That's the point. The masses matter more than the fanboys since they greatly outnumber them you retard. I backed my case you didn't. You don't ever you just repeat yourself mindlessly like in that pitiful pm where you needed a friend. I wasn't your friend, loser.

Just as SW is a hero he died saving others. That's what heroes do. You didn't understand anything but thiught he died as a villain. You're one of the dumbest pinheads alive.

Nah, but you pm about me like a weakling. I'm the big bad wolf just owning shit while you cackle like a girl in the shadows saying I can't stand him and carver, etc.

You tried crying to me. I still laugh at your pain. How does that feel ?

smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

shouldn’t you be stalking women on twitter then offer a grovelling apology “sorry I’m so confused right now”

You’ve never been better than anything in your life , that’s why your dad beat your mother, remember how you stood and watched? Where was the big man then?

laughing out loudlaughing out loud weird creepy pile of shit.
See you are making things up now while I have a pm where you confessed your emotions. You're doing what you accused me of which is a lie. You're just sad.

I'm better than you are.

smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

**QS was a hero who died saving others.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:48 PM
Insane Titan

Comic book knowledge is irrelevant for the MCU. That's the point. The masses matter more than the fanboys since they greatly outnumber them you retard. I backed my case you didn't. You don't ever you just repeat yourself mindlessly like in that pitiful pm where you needed a friend. I wasn't your friend, loser.

Just as SW is a hero he died saving others. That's what heroes do. You didn't understand anything but thiught he died as a villain. You're one of the dumbest pinheads alive.

Nah, but you pm about me like a weakling. I'm the big bad wolf just owning shit while you cackle like a girl in the shadows saying I can't stand him and carver, etc.

You tried crying to me. I still laugh at your pain. How does that feel ?

smile
lmao you trying be something your not will never work or never bother me because we both know what are.

You did nothing to back your case but offer a 2 yrs old articale that’s out of date now. Piss poor.

Show where I said he died a villain, something else you can’t prove. QS was a throwaway character that was unimportant and allowed to be killed.

laughing out loud you’re a online pussy that plays mixed sports and has to call for back up and uses sock accounts.

The only thing it shows is how coward and fake you are, after all you admit it was great taunting a terminally ill man. Delta threatened to come and kick your ass and you shit yourself laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:05 PM
Insane Titan

See you are making things up now while I have a pm where you confessed your emotions. You're doing what you accused me of which is a lie. You're just sad.

I'm better than you are.

smile
you stalked a women called Angelica on twitter then grovelled like a true freak laughing out loud

You got banned for stalking a poster through google , it seems you don’t know when to stop you sad forum dwelling loser

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

lmao you trying be something your not will never work or never bother me because we both know what are.

You did nothing to back your case but offer a 2 yrs old articale that’s out of date now. Piss poor.

Show where I said he died a villain, something else you can’t prove. QS was a throwaway character that was unimportant and allowed to be killed.

laughing out loud you’re a online pussy that plays mixed sports and has to call for back up and uses sock accounts.

The only thing it shows is how coward and fake you are, after all you admit it was great taunting a terminally ill man. Delta threatened to come and kick your ass and you shit yourself laughing out loud
False, since nothing has been retconned. Hell, Tony Stark is Peter's mentor. Kind of like when you sought me out when life just sucker punched you. GTFO you loser. You deserve it and I enjoy your misery.

You said he wasn't a hero but he died giving his life to save someone else's. That's what heroes do, pinhead.

I have a life you don't. It's well known.

He was fine as your pm and he wanted a truce. It was fine. You're being dramatic. Cry, pinhead.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

you stalked a women called Angelica on twitter then grovelled like a true freak laughing out loud

You got banned for stalking a poster through google , it seems you don’t know when to stop you sad forum dwelling loser
More pinhead lies. You are a liar. An emotional queen who pms other people to say he didn't feel too great. I still chuckle at your misery, loser.

smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:14 PM
Insane Titan

False, since nothing has been retconned. Hell, Tony Stark is Peter's mentor. Kind of like when you sought me out when life just sucker punched you. GTFO you loser. You deserve it and I enjoy your misery.

You said he wasn't a hero but he died giving his life to save someone else's. That's what heroes do, pinhead.

I have a life you don't. It's well known.

He was fine as your pm and he wanted a truce. It was fine. You're being dramatic. Cry, pinhead.
the article was before civil war and homecoming you retarded. Yeah stark knows how important Spider-Man is hence why he’s all over him mongoloid.

Nice try but we know truth , the minute you had to crop the msg to save Face ID won. You fear me hence your actions, pissy.

Did he start a hero? No plain and simple. Throw away character that didn’t even last 1 movie laughing out loud

You have no life other than on here, he’ll you can even play real sports agai st dudes you f*g.

Still waiting on this proof. All you are is run away baby. You ran from me, Delta and RW

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:22 PM
Insane Titan

More pinhead lies. You are a liar. An emotional queen who pms other people to say he didn't feel too great. I still chuckle at your misery, loser.

smile
why was you confused? Are you that thick?

Everyone knows you was banned for stalking you f*cktard.

You back Down to everyone striking deals because you’re a coward.

How many tines have you begged to leave or hoped I’d not return to this thread. Your fear tastes great.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:25 PM