KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
the article was before civil war and homecoming you retarded. Yeah stark knows how important Spider-Man is hence why he’s all over him mongoloid.

Nice try but we know truth , the minute you had to crop the msg to save Face ID won. You fear me hence your actions, pissy.

Did he start a hero? No plain and simple. Throw away character that didn’t even last 1 movie laughing out loud

You have no life other than on here, he’ll you can even play real sports agai st dudes you f*g.

Still waiting on this proof. All you are is run away baby. You ran from me, Delta and RW
Tony Stark will is every single movie Peter Parker was in and in civil war he was one of the two major leading heroes. He's his mentor as well. Tony started the MCU. I know points and facts don't matter to one such as yourself but anyone with a normal shaped head can grasp this. Whoops. My bad, loser

You are pissy you sent that emotional message. I posted it for all to see on another message board. Many chuckled at how sad you were for seeking out the pity of another man you barely knew.

He died one. The actions you do matters. He wasn't throw away he just died being a hero thus I answered your silly question. Facts matter, loser.

You seem to be very upset. Is something else wrong in your life ? You can tell me I swear I won't mock you for years about. You can trust me. smile

Delts won't even respond he's weak. The rest is your emotions and the fact RW owns you as well. No one respects you. No one.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

why was you confused? Are you that thick?

Everyone knows you was banned for stalking you f*cktard.

You back Down to everyone striking deals because you’re a coward.

How many tines have you begged to leave or hoped I’d not return to this thread. Your fear tastes great.
You lie. You do it all the time. You accuse others of socks and make shit up all the time. Reality matters. You exist to be mocked and to be laughed at. Well done, loser boy.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The sexual tension in this thread

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:44 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by quanchi112
Tony Stark will is every single movie Peter Parker was in and in civil war he was one of the two major leading heroes. He's his mentor as well. Tony started the MCU. I know points and facts don't matter to one such as yourself but anyone with a normal shaped head can grasp this. Whoops. My bad, loser

You are pissy you sent that emotional message. I posted it for all to see on another message board. Many chuckled at how sad you were for seeking out the pity of another man you barely knew.

He died one. The actions you do matters. He wasn't throw away he just died being a hero thus I answered your silly question. Facts matter, loser.

You seem to be very upset. Is something else wrong in your life ? You can tell me I swear I won't mock you for years about. You can trust me. smile

Delts won't even respond he's weak. The rest is your emotions and the fact RW owns you as well. No one respects you. No one.
repeating the same old wrong stuff doesn’t make a difference you clown. Your article was old and out of date like every fact you have.

laughing out loud the only thing that happened on HC was you declared the loser and a coward by all. You was even mocked for not having the balls to post a uncropped msg.

He was that important he never even last a movie laughing out loud Spider-Man was starks trump card in civil war , says it all. Stalker creep.

My life is great, yours on the other hand is clearly shit. You e admitted KMCis your life. Loser who to weak to compete against men.

He thinks your scum that’s why. laughing out loud RW has me on ignore because he’s a Pussy. Yet he mocks “your” Thanos and you take it like a good b*tch

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:55 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by quanchi112
You lie. You do it all the time. You accuse others of socks and make shit up all the time. Reality matters. You exist to be mocked and to be laughed at. Well done, loser boy.

laughing out loud
so you didn’t offer up a grovelling apology to this angelica hienes or whatever her name is then?

You’ve creared countless socks , laughing out loud DCwins. Piss poor.

You stalked Abhi though Instagram and rob through google. Unhinged skinny goofy freak

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:58 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bentley
The sexual tension in this thread
Insane Titan obviously never gets laid.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

repeating the same old wrong stuff doesn’t make a difference you clown. Your article was old and out of date like every fact you have.

laughing out loud the only thing that happened on HC was you declared the loser and a coward by all. You was even mocked for not having the balls to post a uncropped msg.

He was that important he never even last a movie laughing out loud Spider-Man was starks trump card in civil war , says it all. Stalker creep.

My life is great, yours on the other hand is clearly shit. You e admitted KMCis your life. Loser who to weak to compete against men.

He thinks your scum that’s why. laughing out loud RW has me on ignore because he’s a Pussy. Yet he mocks “your” Thanos and you take it like a good b*tch
My points still stand and that's a source which confirms the obvious but what proof do you have the MCU Spiderman is a bigger deal than Iron Man is.

*You WERE even mocked not was. Your grammar is appalling. Your intellect is about as tiny as your head. You were mocked for reaching out to s stranger because you're a loser. You've always been a huge loser who cries about his life problems to others. I still have it. Your worst moment. Love it. Bye bye.

Nah, I have a pm which says otherwise plus you are known as the raging miserable guy on kmc. Carver even says you're pitiful and just full of hatred. Poor guy.

He's a scared ***** that's why. I always win in the end. Always. You don't even care about Thanos so don't pretend you care. You're a poser and a loser who can't get laid. Go cry to someone else about it.

smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

so you didn’t offer up a grovelling apology to this angelica hienes or whatever her name is then?

You’ve creared countless socks , laughing out loud DCwins. Piss poor.

You stalked Abhi though Instagram and rob through google. Unhinged skinny goofy freak
Dude, wtf are you even talking about. Seriously, what kind of a liar loser are you.

I didn't stalk anyone. Quit lying. It'll be ok, loser. The world needs more losers than winners so try to fit in and accept your fate.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

(please log in to view the image)

Pinhead is scared. Look at how scared he is.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Insane Titan is probably celebrating the news of the Goosebumps sequel. He has admitted to not caring about Thanos or the MCU but does go apeshit crazy for the Goosebumps films. I think his father read him the stories as a youth. He was basically illiterate until his mid thirties came along.

https://screenrant.com/goosebumps-m...equel-director/

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:27 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

5 posts in a row lol. He surely ruffled your feathers, didn't he?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:36 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
5 posts in a row lol. He surely ruffled your feathers, didn't he?
Of course not I just kick a man while he's down.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:42 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

revising my original posts.. $4 billion opening weekend and a total of $200 trillion worldwide once the run is over

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 03:24 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This thread has become irrelevant and nonsensical because all of you insist of waving your penises at each other.

Closed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:38 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote