KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Unavoidable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Imagine caring

Imagine your enjoyment of a movie hinged on how much money other people are making.

Mental.
Aren't you massively overweight ? Why don't you care more about your own personal health. I guess apathy is your way of life.

Ps. I guess a fun thread speculating over the results of this movie are going to have people take themselves out via suicide because the shame would be too great to bear.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 04:58 AM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Originally posted by quanchi112
Aren't you massively overweight ? Why don't you care more about your own personal health. I guess apathy is your way of life.

Ps. I guess a fun thread speculating over the results of this movie are going to have people take themselves out via suicide because the shame would be too great to bear.

Are you upset again?

Unsurprising.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Are you upset again?

Unsurprising.
I just find a fat mans gripes pitiful since he can't even master his own well being yet wants to tell other people this is stupid. Why do you even post here ?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:12 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

I just find a fat mans gripes pitiful since he can't even master his own well being yet wants to tell other people this is stupid. Why do you even post here ?

Am I having to explain the Fat Albert thing again?

You're worse than TI although he seems more comfortable with his sexuality than you do.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:23 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

TI was actually someone called sparkles

The mad titan is here!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:55 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Am I having to explain the Fat Albert thing again?

You're worse than TI although he seems more comfortable with his sexuality than you do.
What does any if this have to do with you being overweight and criticizing other posters for creating a thread on a fantasy board.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:41 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

What does any if this have to do with you being overweight and criticizing other posters for creating a thread on a fantasy board.

laughing out loud

Your obsession with other men's bodies is creepy.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:50 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Your obsession with other men's bodies is creepy.
I just find it ironic you ignore your own health but cry over a fantasy thread on a fantasy board.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:53 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

I just find it ironic you ignore your own health but cry over a fantasy thread on a fantasy board.

I find it ironic that you're a 40 year old man who got so upset when I laughed at your "battlezone" thread that you asked a mod to delete the posts.

I find it hilarious that you're a grown man who gets remarkably upset when someone criticises a comicbook character you have no vested in.

I find it creepy how obsessed you are with other men's bodies.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:04 AM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

I find it ironic that you're a 40 year old man who got so upset when I laughed at your "battlezone" thread that you asked a mod to delete the posts.

I find it hilarious that you're a grown man who gets remarkably upset when someone criticises a comicbook character you have no vested in.

I find it creepy how obsessed you are with other men's bodies.
You're free to laugh or self harm yourself but don't troll in that thread. You clearly are on a message board you find useless which makes me question your continued listing here.

I am a passionate fan just as someone can be a passionate sports team fan. You clearly don't care about fantasy characters.

I'm mocking you and your health. People like you disgust me because you ignore your own health and I would venture to guess focus on material possessions.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:24 AM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

You're free to laugh or self harm yourself but don't troll in that thread. You clearly are on a message board you find useless which makes me question your continued listing here.

I am a passionate fan just as someone can be a passionate sports team fan. You clearly don't care about fantasy characters.

I'm mocking you and your health. People like you disgust me because you ignore your own health and I would venture to guess focus on material possessions.

I do laugh....at you.

Is "fantasy" your word of the day?

Seems telling that you use it often in the same posts as imagining other men's bodies.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:47 AM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

I do laugh....at you.

Is "fantasy" your word of the day?

Seems telling that you use it often in the same posts as imagining other men's bodies.
I laugh at your obesity because it's rooted in reality.

It's appropriate but you're too juvenile to have a discussion with.

You're a fat slob who feels this topic is silly. Quit ignoring reality and try to be healthy you fat pig.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:48 AM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

I laugh at your obesity because it's rooted in reality.

It's appropriate but you're too juvenile to have a discussion with.

You're a fat slob who feels this topic is silly. Quit ignoring reality and try to be healthy you fat pig.

I laugh at you because you're a 40 year old man who gets upset at "battlezones".

You have fantasies about other men's bodies.

You live in denial about yourself. You're clearly deeply unhappy and unfulfilled. You have no life outside forums. You're probably a member of numerous others where as other people your age have lives and commitments.

Tragic.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:09 AM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

I laugh at you because you're a 40 year old man who gets upset at "battlezones".

You have fantasies about other men's bodies.

You live in denial about yourself. You're clearly deeply unhappy and unfulfilled. You have no life outside forums. You're probably a member of numerous others where as other people your age have lives and commitments.

Tragic.
I am not 40 yet but I do take battlezones seriously but you're a fat slob who doesn't even take his own personal health seriously.

Try not to have a heart attack, fatty.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:35 AM
steverules_2
The doctor

Quans less than 2 years from 40

The mad titan is here!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 05:00 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

I am not 40 yet but I do take battlezones seriously but you're a fat slob who doesn't even take his own personal health seriously.

Try not to have a heart attack, fatty.

laughing out loud

😂

Thanks Norman.

I know that you can't detach your online personality from real life.

Some of us can.

I won't say anything else negative today cos I know today is special for you.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 10:25 AM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

😂

Thanks Norman.

I know that you can't detach your online personality from real life.

Some of us can.

I won't say anything else negative today cos I know today is special for you.
You are welcome, George Costanza. This charming personality also follows me around in real life.

Ps. Seriously do some exercise.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:01 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by steverules_2
Quans less than 2 years from 40
And I still have it.

smile

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:02 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

You are welcome, George Costanza. This charming personality also follows me around in real life.

Ps. Seriously do some exercise.

I have no idea who that is.

I'm sure it's a very witty reference though.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:07 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

I have no idea who that is.

I'm sure it's a very witty reference though.
Just as your own personal health bewilders you this also causes great confusion in you. Win/win.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:09 PM