KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh and I was talking about the INFINITY Story Arc. Not all Marvel Movies you Overly Sensetive Fanboy WankOff.

come down you piece of shite...

i was just having fun

Originally posted by Zack M
1.6 Billion.

you jumping ship too,, hahahaha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 09:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Avengers for will be the end and a new beginning at the same time.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:33 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No shit. Thanos has been the biggest villain I all of comics for decades. This was bound to happen.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Doctor Doom has been big in comics along with Magneto. Doom has just been trashed on screen so far.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:00 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Doctor Doom has been big in comics along with Magneto. Doom has just been trashed on screen so far.
Well blame Fox. I personally think Doom will be a decent villain but he won't have Thanos impact. There's only one Thanos.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The most successful comic villain on screen so far is the Joker. Both Batman films featuring him as the villain were massive hits.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The most successful comic villain on screen so far is the Joker. Both Batman films featuring him as the villain were massive hits.
Eww. I was never impressed. At all. Thanos is by far the most successful and grandest villain. Joker is just a nut. He's small time.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:13 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

IW 1 will be the biggest comic film ever. I'm just hoping Thanos can deliver. From what I have seen so far its looking like he will.

Thanos is the most important MCU character since Tony Stark in Iron Man 1.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

IW 1 will be the biggest comic film ever. I'm just hoping Thanos can deliver. From what I have seen so far its looking like he will.

Thanos is the most important MCU character since Tony Stark in Iron Man 1.
You said you believed Tony would solo him. You've never had faith. You'll go from saying Justice league will kill it to they need to stop and it's over. You really go wherever your emotions go in the moment. I've always remained steadfast while you're all over the place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:22 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Tony will probably have something to do with Thanos being defeated but it will cost Tony his life.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Tony will probably have something to do with Thanos being defeated but it will cost Tony his life.
I always said the team whatever is left of it will all help but you acting like he'd solo (Tony might even die) was always utterly ridiculous.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:32 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Because you would react to it. You take any slight against Thanos as a personal attack on your manhood.

I guess watching Michael Jordan destroy Cleveland all those years rubbed off on you.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Because you would react to it. You take any slight against Thanos as a personal attack on your manhood.

I guess watching Michael Jordan destroy Cleveland all those years rubbed off on you.
Anyone who attacks Thanos should expect me to rain hell of them. I am Jordan fan. Too bad you didn't get Darkseid so I could destroy the DC fans with that cinematic matchup.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:38 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
It will end with Avengers 4

Why would it?

I am still specting Secret Wars to hit theathers in the near future.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:37 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why would it?

I am still specting Secret Wars to hit theathers in the near future.
The MCU as we know it will end. I mean, obviously they will keep making movies. And some of the characters we know will survive, but I think quite a few are going to bite the dust.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:08 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
The MCU as we know it will end. I mean, obviously they will keep making movies. And some of the characters we know will survive, but I think quite a few are going to bite the dust.

i can see cap dying, stark might, unless he convinced marvel otherwise,,, thor could die, vision clearly dies,,,

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 09:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i can see cap dying, stark might, unless he convinced marvel otherwise,,, thor could die, vision clearly dies,,,
I don't think Thor dies...but I do think Loki and Hiemdall will die...eventually. If not in Infinity War they die in Avengers 4. I do think Stark dies as well...maybe even in Infinity War....

That will hit me in the feels pretty hard gotta say. Love RDJ as Tony...

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:21 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Thor is the character I want to die the least.

Ragnarok created some very interesting future story possibilities for the Thor films and it would be disappointing to see those end with Thor getting killed.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:54 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

There’s be little point in killing Thor.

It’s Chris Evans and RDJ who’ve played their characters the most number of times, and it’s the death of Cap or IM which would by far have the most emotional impact with audiences.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:50 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Spider-Man should die

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:41 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote