KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Spider-Man should die
Why? I mean we both know that's not gonna happen...

"Beneath this mask there's more than Flesh, there is an idea; and ideas are bulletproof."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:46 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Why? I mean we both know that's not gonna happen...
if they really want to hammer home Thanos as the big evil, then killing off arguably the all round most popular hero will do the trick. And not to mention his still a kid.

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:57 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

if they really want to hammer home Thanos as the big evil, then killing off arguably the all round most popular hero will do the trick. And not to mention his still a kid.

lmao.. feige said already he has pland for holand spidey, which translates too at least 4 or more films

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

The Next Spider-Man film follows straight on from Avengers 4.

Besides it’s not an option given Spidey’s being shared with Sony.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lmao.. feige said already he has pland for holand spidey, which translates too at least 4 or more films
I guess killing kids proves something to Lord Boo but the guy was never a true Thanos fan. He's just a diehard Goosebumps reader.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he could easily be resurrected in the next avengers you goofy looking freak

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:39 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by quanchi112
I guess killing kids proves something to Lord Boo but the guy was never a true Thanos fan. He's just a diehard Goosebumps reader.
shut up you fake piece of shit. Shouldn’t you be posting fake crocodile tears apart Rao passing away? After all it wasn’t long ago you was msging him mocking him about his illness , family and race.

I still have the msg of him telling me you coward.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:41 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Wtf has gotten into you friend

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:49 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Gotten into me ? lol are you for real? You think that sort of shit is ok, says a lot about you.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:05 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

shut up you fake piece of shit. Shouldn’t you be posting fake crocodile tears apart Rao passing away? After all it wasn’t long ago you was msging him mocking him about his illness , family and race.

I still have the msg of him telling me you coward.
Stick to the topic you're raging again. Show some respect you pinhead. You're not a true Thanos fan. You never have been, Lord Boo. You want Thanos' big moment to be killing a kid for ****s sake. You have no awareness of which character started the MCU or the impact of that character and instead want to turn him into Freddy Krueger.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Stick to the topic you're raging again. Show some respect you pinhead. You're not a true Thanos fan. You never have been, Lord Boo. You want Thanos' big moment to be killing a kid for ****s sake. You have no awareness of which character started the MCU or the impact of that character and instead want to turn him into Freddy Krueger.
try to run away from it all you want, you’re nothing more than a scum c*nt who mocked a dying man then mocked his sad passing with you’re fake bullshit.

The rest of your post is just a piss poor attempt to deflect.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:47 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

try to run away from it all you want, you’re nothing more than a scum c*nt who mocked a dying man then mocked his sad passing with you’re fake bullshit.

The rest of your post is just a piss poor attempt to deflect.
My comments had to do with your fake Thanos love and your dream to turn him into a cosmic Freddy Krueger. I'll stick to the topic I have no interest in your emotional posts.

I am discussing the topic you are being emotional and raging. Everyone on the forum mocks you for it by the way.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:57 PM
Insane Titan

My comments had to do with your fake Thanos love and your dream to turn him into a cosmic Freddy Krueger. I'll stick to the topic I have no interest in your emotional posts.

I am discussing the topic you are being emotional and raging. Everyone on the forum mocks you for it by the way.
you’re excuses won’t work with me you utter coward. You’re fake ass tears will be exposed every time you talk shit.

Shows how little you actually know of Thanos , he was going to destroy the nova corps home world. A planet with children on, and he tortured Nebula when she was a child. Get a clue you noob.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:03 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

you’re excuses won’t work with me you utter coward. You’re fake ass tears will be exposed every time you talk shit.

Shows how little you actually know of Thanos , he was going to destroy the nova corps home world. A planet with children on, and he tortured Nebula when she was a child. Get a clue you noob.
What are you talking about ? You bring up something completely unrelated to the topic because you're mentally unstable and it's plain to see.

No, that isn't the issue you imbecile. The point is him killing the pioneer of the MCU would have a far greater impact than killing someone in high school. You believe him killing Peter Parker and his friends as a high school pep rally would really hammer his villainy home. He isn't some small town pinhead, pinhead. You don't grasp what's going on around you.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:08 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

he could easily be resurrected in the next avengers you goofy looking freak
So full of rage and misery. No one likes you. NO ONE.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:20 PM
Insane Titan

What are you talking about ? You bring up something completely unrelated to the topic because you're mentally unstable and it's plain to see.

No, that isn't the issue you imbecile. The point is him killing the pioneer of the MCU would have a far greater impact than killing someone in high school. You believe him killing Peter Parker and his friends as a high school pep rally would really hammer his villainy home. He isn't some small town pinhead, pinhead. You don't grasp what's going on around you.
You deserve to be called out on it and will be called out on it by me everytime you reply to me. That’s what you get for being a massive pile of shit. Nothing will stop me doing it.

Tell me, did it make you feel Like a big man when you mocked him about his terminal illness? Or what about when you posted your fake condolences about his sad passing, did you feel like you had one over on him?

Killing a fan favourite has a far greater impact on audiences. You trying to twist words reeks of your desperation. No one said anything about him killing him as peter Parker or any of his pals at school. Somehow you think Thanos potentially killing millions of children on Xandar isn’t as bad. Typical feeble inbred logic.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:46 PM
Insane Titan

So full of rage and misery. No one likes you. NO ONE.

laughing out loud
laughing out loud searching for my other posts. Clearly you’re not butthurt about my post been spot on about you being a piece shit for mocking a terminally ill man.

Lmao “no one like you” and? This is a for fffs, and you think ppl like you laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:48 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

You deserve to be called out on it and will be called out on it by me everytime you reply to me. That’s what you get for being a massive pile of shit. Nothing will stop me doing it.

Tell me, did it make you feel Like a big man when you mocked him about his terminal illness? Or what about when you posted your fake condolences about his sad passing, did you feel like you had one over on him?

Killing a fan favourite has a far greater impact on audiences. You trying to twist words reeks of your desperation. No one said anything about him killing him as peter Parker or any of his pals at school. Somehow you think Thanos potentially killing millions of children on Xandar isn’t as bad. Typical feeble inbred logic.
You lack respect for other people and want to bring them into this because you're insecure about your fake Thanos fandom.

Tony Stark is a huge fan favorite and he started the MCU. Iron Man 3 killed at the box office, dimwit. Killing insignicant weaklings doesn't make a grand statement but your focus on the age aka Freddy Krueger style is your point. Ridiculous.

Tony Stark is a far grander statement than a kid in high school who showed up in Civil War that Tony brought in. You don't get it just as you don't get Thanos. You're a goosebumps fan and think child murder is the ultimate.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:55 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

laughing out loud searching for my other posts. Clearly you’re not butthurt about my post been spot on about you being a piece shit for mocking a terminally ill man.

Lmao “no one like you” and? This is a for fffs, and you think ppl like you laughing out loud
It is in this thread and you attacked another poster personally because you're full of rage. You just cot in ue to be repetitive and moronic and further alienate yourself online. Continue to take everything personally. Stick to the topic.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:56 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

*continue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:01 PM