KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You lack respect for other people and want to bring them into this because you're insecure about your fake Thanos fandom.

Tony Stark is a huge fan favorite and he started the MCU. Iron Man 3 killed at the box office, dimwit. Killing insignicant weaklings doesn't make a grand statement but your focus on the age aka Freddy Krueger style is your point. Ridiculous.

Tony Stark is a far grander statement than a kid in high school who showed up in Civil War that Tony brought in. You don't get it just as you don't get Thanos. You're a goosebumps fan and think child murder is the ultimate.

Trying to play it down won’t work you f*cking lowlife c*nt. so it did make you feel big and proud then, you really are a weak coward.

Iron man is nowhere close to being a fan favourite as big as Spider-Man. Big deal IM did well at the BO. So did titanic you fool.

So you do think killing a planet with millions of kids on is nothing. Spider-Man was the thing most wanted to see in civil war , that is for certain. People would care more if Spider-Man died than stark.

You pile of utter shit

Haha still cloning to bullshit , go watch coco.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:38 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

It is in this thread and you attacked another poster personally because you're full of rage. You just cot in ue to be repetitive and moronic and further alienate yourself online. Continue to take everything personally. Stick to the topic.
You still had to go back and search for it AFTER you first attacked me because you’re butthurt about all the times I’ve rightly called you out for being a coward piece of shit.

Irony from you.

laughing out loud alienate yourself , get a grip you pathetic geek.

Try sticking to the topic laughing out loud you’re so weak it’s not even funny anymore

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:42 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Insane Titan
he could easily be resurrected in the next avengers you goofy looking freak

calm down, jackass and stop being an ignorant bi^tch trying to be internet tough... Holland Spidey isn't going anywhere, so deal with it and stop being a butthurt crybaby punk..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
calm down, jackass and stop being an ignorant bi^tch trying to be internet tough... Holland Spidey isn't going anywhere, so deal with it and stop being a butthurt crybaby punk..
you tried to be the smart ass first you retard.

laughing out loud internet tough guy , the victim card when someone talks shit back is always a weak defence.

You was always a slow person mark, don’t blame me if you can’t understand the pointZ

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Trying to play it down won’t work you f*cking lowlife c*nt. so it did make you feel big and proud then, you really are a weak coward.

Iron man is nowhere close to being a fan favourite as big as Spider-Man. Big deal IM did well at the BO. So did titanic you fool.

So you do think killing a planet with millions of kids on is nothing. Spider-Man was the thing most wanted to see in civil war , that is for certain. People would care more if Spider-Man died than stark.

You pile of utter shit

Haha still cloning to bullshit , go watch coco.
This is the cinematic universe you dumb shit. This isn't about merchandise sales. Iron Man is what started it and he's bigger in this u oversee than Spiderman who is inexperienced and Tony is his mentor by the way. I know you don't watch these films you're too busy hitting a punching bag trying to shed all your misery but it's inside you. You'll never escape your pain.

Thanos is about balancing the universe you're focusing on the lives lost. Ewwww. U guess by your definition Ego is the most evil s.o.b. out there. You don't nor have you ever had a lick of common sense.

I watch everything you pinhead.

You aren't a true Thanos fan. Go self harm elsewhere. You're not mentally well.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You still had to go back and search for it AFTER you first attacked me because you’re butthurt about all the times I’ve rightly called you out for being a coward piece of shit.

Irony from you.

laughing out loud alienate yourself , get a grip you pathetic geek.

Try sticking to the topic laughing out loud you’re so weak it’s not even funny anymore
You say the same rhetoric every single time but I see you have attacked three other posters with your fake internet tough guy attitude. No one buys it. Everyone thinks you're a sad human being who hurts.

Says the guy who lashes out at everything that moves. Get a life, pinny.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Gotten into me ? lol are you for real? You think that sort of shit is ok, says a lot about you.
No, but I didn't know that happened. Are you sure Quano went that far?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:13 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

you tried to be the smart ass first you retard.

laughing out loud internet tough guy , the victim card when someone talks shit back is always a weak defence.

You was always a slow person mark, don’t blame me if you can’t understand the pointZ
pointZ

Retard. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:14 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

with the possible inclusion of hugh Jackman, avengers 4 will blow everything out of the water

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

This is the cinematic universe you dumb shit. This isn't about merchandise sales. Iron Man is what started it and he's bigger in this u oversee than Spiderman who is inexperienced and Tony is his mentor by the way. I know you don't watch these films you're too busy hitting a punching bag trying to shed all your misery but it's inside you. You'll never escape your pain.

Thanos is about balancing the universe you're focusing on the lives lost. Ewwww. U guess by your definition Ego is the most evil s.o.b. out there. You don't nor have you ever had a lick of common sense.

I watch everything you pinhead.

You aren't a true Thanos fan. Go self harm elsewhere. You're not mentally well.
Spider-Man is still more popular , period you f*ggot.
laughing out loud experience , who gives a shit as that’s not the point. All you can do is try to go off the topic everytime as you fail.

You’re just rambling in the hope it save you, it won’t work as you e already shown your double standards on the subject you inbred moron.

All you will ever be is a weak feeble guy who pretends to be a Thanos fan laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:12 AM
Insane Titan

You say the same rhetoric every single time but I see you have attacked three other posters with your fake internet tough guy attitude. No one buys it. Everyone thinks you're a sad human being who hurts.

Says the guy who lashes out at everything that moves. Get a life, pinny.
laughing out loud oh that’s funny. Internet tough guy taunts ppl who are terminally ill and about their race and family. Sound familiar? You piece of f*cking shit.

You never answered the question coward, did you feel like a big man after msging Rao whilst he was ill? Did it make up for the fact you’re that pathetic for you to do such a thing?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:16 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
No, but I didn't know that happened. Are you sure Quano went that far?
100% sure , I still have the msg from Rao where he told me about it. Delta who posts here and was one of Rao’s pals knows all about what Quan said to him too. Hell even Bada knows about it.

If you don’t believe me I will forward you the msg to prove I’m not making it up.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Spider-Man is still more popular , period you f*ggot.
laughing out loud experience , who gives a shit as that’s not the point. All you can do is try to go off the topic everytime as you fail.

You’re just rambling in the hope it save you, it won’t work as you e already shown your double standards on the subject you inbred moron.

All you will ever be is a weak feeble guy who pretends to be a Thanos fan laughing out loud
Not the cinematic version and there is no significance since Tony Stark kicked this all off. I refute your point and you repeat it showing no intelligence. You also haven't proven the cinematic version is more popular. We aren't discussing overall merchandising you twit.

I still have the posts on my profile where you claim Thanos beats superman then a few days later decide Superman wins. You're a DC fan. You're a judas and an unhappy fellow.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 02:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud oh that’s funny. Internet tough guy taunts ppl who are terminally ill and about their race and family. Sound familiar? You piece of f*cking shit.

You never answered the question coward, did you feel like a big man after msging Rao whilst he was ill? Did it make up for the fact you’re that pathetic for you to do such a thing?
What I found disgusting is for you to use a movie related topic to bring a passed posters history into this in an attempt to lash out once again. You did the same thing before. You're an appalling human being with no class and just full of rage.

Rao and I made peace and I have the pms to prove it. It'd be the same thing for me to bring up what Abhi said about your child in every thread in an attempt to lash out. I'm not you nor does anyone want to be. You're emotionally unstable and known as the roid rage guy. It's who you are.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 02:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

100% sure , I still have the msg from Rao where he told me about it. Delta who posts here and was one of Rao’s pals knows all about what Quan said to him too. Hell even Bada knows about it.

If you don’t believe me I will forward you the msg to prove I’m not making it up.
Let me clear the air here Rao and I made peace. lord Boo is lying and exaggerating. Rao and I came to a truce and we were even going to debate Sentry vs. Superman iirc but he was too tired to proceed and we never got around to it. I'd have to look it up but I bet I could find the pms if I searched. This topic has nothing to do with this and Lord Boo aka Insane Titan uses any thread to lash out at any poster in whatever emotionally unstable way he has. He calls pyschos gundam a pedo, etc.

He's a sad fellow.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 02:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Just found the pm and he was too busy not too tired. This was in January of this year but we were not at each other's throats like Insane Titan would have you believe. Pmed cordially and I still have it to prove Insane Titan wrong. He shouldn't bring this up here anyway as its classless and despicable.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 02:28 PM
Insane Titan

Not the cinematic version and there is no significance since Tony Stark kicked this all off. I refute your point and you repeat it showing no intelligence. You also haven't proven the cinematic version is more popular. We aren't discussing overall merchandising you twit.

I still have the posts on my profile where you claim Thanos beats superman then a few days later decide Superman wins. You're a DC fan. You're a judas and an unhappy fellow.
Spider-Man n the MCU is still more popular than Iron man. Why do you think Disney needed and wanted him in their movies you freak.

You can try to dodge the point all you want, everyone knows you’re just a sad troll.

laughing out loud you can’t even get your own facts right. Not once did I say Superman wins. You need to learn to read. Even h1 and carver school you on Thanos ffs.

I will address your panic filled multiple posts trying to worm your way out of it. But it won’t work.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Spider-Man n the MCU is still more popular than Iron man. Why do you think Disney needed and wanted him in their movies you freak.

You can try to dodge the point all you want, everyone knows you’re just a sad troll.

laughing out loud you can’t even get your own facts right. Not once did I say Superman wins. You need to learn to read. Even h1 and carver school you on Thanos ffs.

I will address your panic filled multiple posts trying to worm your way out of it. But it won’t work.
Because he's a huge property but he isn't more central to the MCU than Iron Man has been at this point. Adding to it doesn't take away from Tony Stark. They still want the FF and the xmen that doesn't mean they are more pivotal to the success than Tony Stark has been. You just repeat yourself without any data to suggest the cinematic version is more popular than Iron Man.

I copy and pasted it. You're a liar. You are a huge DC mark so don't try to deny it. Your hatred of marvel characters such as the Hulk is well noted you loser.

I am just setting the facts straight but you just use any attempt to show how classless and lost you are. I have proof to show we were on good terms you'll just continue to rage, loser.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:49 PM
Insane Titan

What I found disgusting is for you to use a movie related topic to bring a passed posters history into this in an attempt to lash out once again. You did the same thing before. You're an appalling human being with no class and just full of rage.

Rao and I made peace and I have the pms to prove it. It'd be the same thing for me to bring up what Abhi said about your child in every thread in an attempt to lash out. I'm not you nor does anyone want to be. You're emotionally unstable and known as the roid rage guy. It's who you are.
who cares what a pile of garbage like you thinks. laughing out loud irony again , the list is endless from you doing what you’re trying to accuse me of. Trying to pass the blame to cover up your c*nt attitude will never work.

Let’s see these pm’s then , I have no problem posting Rao and deltas msgs confirming everything I’ve said. laughing out loud look at your weak attempt to try and deflect and also have a dig at the same time brining up Abhi. You’ve used the exact same thing he has. If you’re going to say something at least have the balls to stand by it, coward.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:10 PM
Insane Titan

Let me clear the air here Rao and I made peace. lord Boo is lying and exaggerating. Rao and I came to a truce and we were even going to debate Sentry vs. Superman iirc but he was too tired to proceed and we never got around to it. I'd have to look it up but I bet I could find the pms if I searched. This topic has nothing to do with this and Lord Boo aka Insane Titan uses any thread to lash out at any poster in whatever emotionally unstable way he has. He calls pyschos gundam a pedo, etc.

He's a sad fellow.
i’ll Simply pm the msg to anyone who wants the proof or better yet we can both post all the msgs to see who’s lying eh.

Same old desperate tactics from you. How many times do you have to be told it will never work for you.

Not surprised you agree with someone who says it’s ok to sleep underage girls you meet at a club.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:13 PM