KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Just found the pm and he was too busy not too tired. This was in January of this year but we were not at each other's throats like Insane Titan would have you believe. Pmed cordially and I still have it to prove Insane Titan wrong. He shouldn't bring this up here anyway as its classless and despicable.

Funny because the msg I have from Rao are from Feb. Simple way to solve this, are you saying you never said any of this ?

Let’s both post these PM’s then and the one who’s lying is banned for good.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:15 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Because he's a huge property but he isn't more central to the MCU than Iron Man has been at this point. Adding to it doesn't take away from Tony Stark. They still want the FF and the xmen that doesn't mean they are more pivotal to the success than Tony Stark has been. You just repeat yourself without any data to suggest the cinematic version is more popular than Iron Man.

I copy and pasted it. You're a liar. You are a huge DC mark so don't try to deny it. Your hatred of marvel characters such as the Hulk is well noted you loser.

I am just setting the facts straight but you just use any attempt to show how classless and lost you are. I have proof to show we were on good terms you'll just continue to rage, loser.
central doesn’t mean popular with the viewers you idiot. The funny thing is you know spider is more popular laughing out loud

Another lie. Show where i said SUPERMAN WINS like you just said.

laughing out loud your like a little pathetic child...”hatred for marvel character” laughing out loud god you’re sad geek.

Keep digging it will be more sweeter when you are exposed you piece of shit

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:20 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

When the dust settles this will be the top grossing comic film.

1.7 billion.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:52 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Insane Titan
who cares what a pile of garbage like you thinks. laughing out loud irony again , the list is endless from you doing what you’re trying to accuse me of. Trying to pass the blame to cover up your c*nt attitude will never work.

Let’s see these pm’s then , I have no problem posting Rao and deltas msgs confirming everything I’ve said. laughing out loud look at your weak attempt to try and deflect and also have a dig at the same time brining up Abhi. You’ve used the exact same thing he has. If you’re going to say something at least have the balls to stand by it, coward.
It is in poor taste but you only care about your rage. Your pms aren't from February since he was pming me in January with nothing venomous whatsoever.

It's the same thing you choose to stay in the past seething with anger. I laughing out loud at cha.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i’ll Simply pm the msg to anyone who wants the proof or better yet we can both post all the msgs to see who’s lying eh.

Same old desperate tactics from you. How many times do you have to be told it will never work for you.

Not surprised you agree with someone who says it’s ok to sleep underage girls you meet at a club.
The point is you lie and accuse him of pedophila because you're a sad person who will even bring the departed into a disagreement over your fake Thanos fandom. You're a loser with a small head one might say a PINHEAD.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Funny because the msg I have from Rao are from Feb. Simple way to solve this, are you saying you never said any of this ?

Let’s both post these PM’s then and the one who’s lying is banned for good.
I am saying we were past the animosity which you're currently steeped in, pinny. Continue to let it consume you while I mock you.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:06 AM
quanchi112
Disney

central doesn’t mean popular with the viewers you idiot. The funny thing is you know spider is more popular laughing out loud

Another lie. Show where i said SUPERMAN WINS like you just said.

laughing out loud your like a little pathetic child...”hatred for marvel character” laughing out loud god you’re sad geek.

Keep digging it will be more sweeter when you are exposed you piece of shit
Its in my profile you fake Thanos fan. You can't figure out how to go on a posters profile but then again you forgot your own login. Small mind in a small head.

You are a loser who pmed me when he needed someone to cry to. I'm not your friend, loser. Reality is fantastic.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:07 AM
Insane Titan

TBH I don’t care about the MCU bullshit.

I’ll ask you a couple of simple questions , even a coward piece is shit like you could answer.

1. Are you saying you didn’t msg him mocking him about his illness and family/race when he was terminally ill?
2. So you are saying I’m lying and have made all this up ?

A simple yes or no to each question is all that is needed. Then be prepared for both of us to post the msgs.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 07:45 AM
quanchi112
Disney

TBH I don’t care about the MCU bullshit.

I’ll ask you a couple of simple questions , even a coward piece is shit like you could answer.

1. Are you saying you didn’t msg him mocking him about his illness and family/race when he was terminally ill?
2. So you are saying I’m lying and have made all this up ?

A simple yes or no to each question is all that is needed. Then be prepared for both of us to post the msgs.
I am glad you admitted you don't care about the MCU and the MCU Thanos. Perfect.

We got into it in the past but made peace and were fine the entire year. You are exaggerating it as usual. I have the pms from him if anyone would like to pm me but this is distasteful and very feminine of you. Let it go. You're so emotional and so full of misery.

Ps. Glad to hear you don't care about the MCU Thanos and admit it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:45 PM
Insane Titan

I am glad you admitted you don't care about the MCU and the MCU Thanos. Perfect.

We got into it in the past but made peace and were fine the entire year. You are exaggerating it as usual. I have the pms from him if anyone would like to pm me but this is distasteful and very feminine of you. Let it go. You're so emotional and so full of misery.

Ps. Glad to hear you don't care about the MCU Thanos and admit it.
grow up you little geek fanboy.

So you admit you’re a piece of shit who did mock him for being terminally ill and racially abused him and his family. What a weak C*nt.

I will be posting his msg to me later showing what a true coward you are. Making peace as you say doesn’t detract from what you did. It will be so great to show how scummy you really are.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

grow up you little geek fanboy.

So you admit you’re a piece of shit who did mock him for being terminally ill and racially abused him and his family. What a weak C*nt.

I will be posting his msg to me later showing what a true coward you are. Making peace as you say doesn’t detract from what you did. It will be so great to show how scummy you really are.
Says the guy who posts on a forum for over ten years about arguing over fictional matchups. Oh the irony I swimming all over your tiny cranium.

I admit we both were nasty and you're lying and exaggerating because you're ignorant and stupid. I also admit you bringing this up has no place on this forum but you're a sad pitiful humen being who is utterly miserable.

Feel free to do whatever you want you pile of self misery. I have the pms but I won't just post anything out of respect unless someone wants to see it themselves. Now stick to the topic this isn't the place nor the time to make it all about your emotional outbursts.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:58 PM
Insane Titan

Says the guy who posts on a forum for over ten years about arguing over fictional matchups. Oh the irony I swimming all over your tiny cranium.

I admit we both were nasty and you're lying and exaggerating because you're ignorant and stupid. I also admit you bringing this up has no place on this forum but you're a sad pitiful humen being who is utterly miserable.

Feel free to do whatever you want you pile of self misery. I have the pms but I won't just post anything out of respect unless someone wants to see it themselves. Now stick to the topic this isn't the place nor the time to make it all about your emotional outbursts.
There is a huge difference between arguing over characters and crying like a crazed fanboy about liking a company more than another you child. “You don’t care about about MCU THANOS” you sound like a spoilt baby laughing out loud

Both nasty, don’t talk shit. You mocked him for been terminally ill and racially abused his wife and kids you sick freak. laughing out loud from the guy who brings up posters Ill child and dead relatives. You are too stupid to understand that your own words make you look worse.

Excuses from you trying to dodge won’t work here indeed bastard.

“Respect” you should of thought about that when mocking him you piece of shit instead of thinking your a big man.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:25 PM
Insane Titan

https://imgur.com/a/Sdodz

Here is just one of the posts Rao sent me about how you mocked his health, race and family.

Piece of shit coward

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:30 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

You guys both like thanos why are you arguing

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

This is a piece of shiit move to capitalize on someone's recent death to make someone look bad. It's pure selfish phaggots.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 05:54 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Raisen
This is a piece of shiit move to capitalize on someone's recent death to make someone look bad. It's pure selfish phaggots.
so you’re just as bad as him then, figures.

The shit is a fake bastard

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 06:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Raisen
Exactly. What's worse is this is all pre truce. It's petty and prior to he and I messaging each other. Insane Titan was waiting to do this and picked any thread to do so. He even admitted he does not care about Thanos.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 12:23 AM
quanchi112
Disney

There is a huge difference between arguing over characters and crying like a crazed fanboy about liking a company more than another you child. “You don’t care about about MCU THANOS” you sound like a spoilt baby laughing out loud

Both nasty, don’t talk shit. You mocked him for been terminally ill and racially abused his wife and kids you sick freak. laughing out loud from the guy who brings up posters Ill child and dead relatives. You are too stupid to understand that your own words make you look worse.

Excuses from you trying to dodge won’t work here indeed bastard.

“Respect” you should of thought about that when mocking him you piece of shit instead of thinking your a big man.
I mocked him but you're lying about the other shit. It was a back and forth thing and ended in a truce. I have the pms. You can't let it go and don't care about Thanos. Love that you admitted you have never cared about the character so you posting here is a huge waste of time for a fake fan.

I am who I am deal with it, snowflake. Move on, powderpuff.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 12:25 AM
Insane Titan

Exactly. What's worse is this is all pre truce. It's petty and prior to he and I messaging each other. Insane Titan was waiting to do this and picked any thread to do so. He even admitted he does not care about Thanos.
laughing out loud you weak little man. Raised is either your sick account or you had to msg him to back you up. As it’s a massive coincidence “Raisen” posted in this thread.

If I was waiting to pick any thread I’d of chosen the thread you posted your fake bullshit crocodile tears.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:27 AM
Insane Titan

I mocked him but you're lying about the other shit. It was a back and forth thing and ended in a truce. I have the pms. You can't let it go and don't care about Thanos. Love that you admitted you have never cared about the character so you posting here is a huge waste of time for a fake fan.

I am who I am deal with it, snowflake. Move on, powderpuff.
laughing out loud lying, it’s in the link showing the msg where he states exactly what I said you grilles coward.

You are pure scum and everyone can now see it.

laughing out loud trying to act the big man still , when you’re just a scared little freak hiding behind a screen.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:30 AM