KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The first Super Saiyan [God] revealed by Toriyama...

The first Super Saiyan [God] revealed by Toriyama...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
What does that make Freeza? F cells?

All those S and F Cells should make Cell Beerus+ level in a week.
Might not be far from the truth, tbh.

I said it in another thread, but Cell has THE best theoretical potential in the franchise by a wide margin, imo. The most powerful Saiyans ever + Freeza + Piccolo..? Christ almighty...

Hell, look at what Freeza accomplished with a mere 4 months of training, ffs -- now just imagine Cell undergoing that same training... Golden SSB Cell, ftw!

*Cell's only possible rival in theoretical potential is Pure Boo(and by proxy Oob.) But I digress...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 1st, 2017 at 05:11 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The kids stalled at SSJ1 though. By that logic, they should be UISSJBlackandBlue by now. smile

Trunks will probably reach SSB by accident after farting a bit too hard, wait for it.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:16 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

laughing

Galan, can Buu even get stronger by training?

Seems like all of his "potential" comes from absorbing other strong fighters.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Galan, can Buu even get stronger by training?

Seems like all of his "potential" comes from absorbing other strong fighters.
Dunno. All we know is that he's SSJ3-level on his own, and has seemingly never trained a day in his life. I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt, because we didn't know if Freeza could get stronger by training either... Then he DID. /shrug

Not entirely the case. Pure Boo's ability to adapt on the fly was pretty uncanny as well -- he was able to duplicate various abilities and such just by *seeing* them. I'd bet that if he were to buckle down and focus on training for a bit, he could become outrageously powerful(which is probably why EoZ Goku was so stoked to train/fight Oob.)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Hold on a second. Toryiama explains S-cells and how you need them to achieve super saiyan. That is great and all but wtf, UI completely makes this worthless. S-cell are not even needed as of right now. (Unless goku stacks on SSJ forms with UI since it technically isnt a form...)SSB UI Goku blink

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:01 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The page I posted has nothing to do with UI -- it simply details the original Super Saiyan(and SSG).

UI is something else entirely, and certainly not exclusive to Saiyans. IOW, S Cells don't mean a thing where UI is concerned.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:07 PM
bbrem123

I know, I was just saying UI currently makes SSJ obsolete in a sense. Which kinda sucks. Unless they can still use SSJ forms in UI.

UI pretty much makes the legend of the SSJ not that great/special.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:13 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by bbrem123
I know, I was just saying UI currently makes SSJ obsolete in a sense. Which kinda sucks. Unless they can still use SSJ forms in UI.

That's not true. It's much easier to obtain SSJ than it is to obtain UI. Even if SSJ requires certain cells, or whatever. There's probably ways to increase the level of S-cells a certain Saiyan has, just like white blood cells, etc. Goku and co. have basically lived in an ideal environment where they can train, eat, drink and sleep to their hearts content. That has a lot to do with it, from a biological standpoint. Every other Saiyan was practically a malnourished soldier. Of course a bodybuilder or a pro-boxer is gonna get bigger and stronger than a soldier, they have the ability to focus SOLELY on that, and not fighting wars and conquering planets all the time.

Also, UI isn't really a form, so it should theoretically be stack-able, just like Kaioken. It'd definitely be interesting to see who Goku could fight with, using UISSJB, lol.

Originally posted by Galan007
Might not be far from the truth, tbh.

I said it in another thread, but Cell has THE best theoretical potential in the franchise by a wide margin, imo. The most powerful Saiyans ever + Freeza + Piccolo..? Christ almighty...

Hell, look at what Freeza accomplished with a mere 4 months of training, ffs -- now just imagine Cell undergoing that same training... Golden SSB Cell, ftw!

*Cell's only possible rival in theoretical potential is Pure Boo(and by proxy Oob.) But I digress...

Yeah, I've had this discussion before, and I completely agree. Imagine if Cell gained SSJB, Golden form, and UI. He'd literally be unstoppable, lol. Most people forget that Cell was only around 4 years old during the Cell games.

Not to mention that he was also able to use a technique after seeing it only once, like Instant transmission. If he see's Beerus use a hakai, it's over. He could probably get stronger than Whiss in just a few months time, especially considering that he can use Kaioken on top of all his other forms, regenerate from a single cell, and gain zenkai boosts capable of over doubling his power every time he nearly dies.

Truly, if he had played his cards right, he could have gone on to take out the GoD's, and probably even the Angels, and then have the pleasure of being taken out by Zeno himself. Although, who knows. His potential is truly THAT impressive. With a little training, he could have been unstoppable.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Last edited by SSJGGogeta on Dec 1st, 2017 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:01 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by bbrem123

UI allows for maximization of one's ki/power/potential through massively amplified instinctual fighting prowess -- that's why UI Goku is so much more formidable than SSB Goku + 20xKK, for example. So in *that* regard, the power multipliers gained from SSJ transformations are still quite important... I mean, if you gave Saiyan saga Goku UI, for example, he certainly wouldn't be able to contend with Jiren.

IOW, if you're strong *without* UI, you'll be really strong *with* UI... SSJ transformations glean a very powerful 'base' for UI to expand upon, if that makes sense..?

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 1st, 2017 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:17 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, I've had this discussion before, and I completely agree. Imagine if Cell gained SSJB, Golden form, and UI. He'd literally be unstoppable, lol. Most people forget that Cell was only around 4 years old during the Cell games.

Not to mention that he was also able to use a technique after seeing it only once, like Instant transmission. If he see's Beerus use a hakai, it's over. He could probably get stronger than Whiss in just a few months time, especially considering that he can use Kaioken on top of all his other forms, regenerate from a single cell, and gain zenkai boosts capable of over doubling his power every time he nearly dies.

Truly, if he had played his cards right, he could have gone on to take out the GoD's, and probably even the Angels, and then have the pleasure of being taken out by Zeno himself. Although, who knows. His potential is truly THAT impressive. With a little training, he could have been unstoppable.
Lol, ikr? Cell's theoretical potential is just ridiculous. thumb up

On that note, what's your take on the [theoretical] potential of Pure Boo/Oob?

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 1st, 2017 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:21 PM
cdtm

An "0 to 60" all purpose powerup that makes even Mr. Satan invincible wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility, though.. It depends if Toriyama has a fondness for old kung fu movies or "Kung Fu Hustle".

For my money, I'd forgive everything if the tournament ended with Freeza blindsiding both an exausted Jiren and Goku, make his evil speech about how he'll use the wish, and suddenly a worked in Satan/Monaka with UI eyes one shots him. laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:32 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

So S-cell count can be high or low depending on genetics, and those cells thrive in a relaxed environment, and not in the battle-ridden lifestyles of most Saiyans. When activated, those cells undergo a physical transformation that causes hair/eye color to change, and they release a unique type of ki.

How much more powerful the user becomes when they transform depends on the number of S-cells they possess (so the multiplier may change from person to person), with the pinnacle being the Legendary Super Saiyan, who has a ludicrous overabundance of S-cells.

Finally, SSJG would be the result of 5 Saiyans isolating the special energy released by their S-cells (since normally it would be intermixed with their normal ki) and funneling it into one vessel. In other words, the ki produced by S-cells are divine by nature, but usually diluted by being mixed with normal ki. That's why Goku and Vegeta are able to learn to transform into gods by themselves; because after experiencing it, they can learn to isolate and concentrate that factor.

I suppose that only leaves the question of why Saiyans inherently have the potential to produce god ki. /shrug

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 08:16 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

That's like asking why namekians are capable of giving life to reality warping dragons.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 07:22 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

magic.

the ball is in your court

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 07:47 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: The first Super Saiyan [God] revealed by Toriyama...

Originally posted by Galan007
In a new and official interview with Akira Toriyama, he reveals the name of the first being who became Super Saiyan(and Super Saiyan God) before Goku... And his name was "Yamoshi":

Also, a Saiyan's SSJ potential is entirely dependent on the amount of "S Cells" they have..? Jesus, Tori has been watching WAY too much Phantom Menace, lol... It's canon, though.

Damn, this is becoming really embarrasing. He should have stopped after DBZ... Compared to this Star Wars inspired crap GT seems like a superior show.

I wonder when he starts to give out S-Monkeychlorian numbers instead of powerlevels, I bet Gokus will be over 9000!!!

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 12:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Not gonna lie this is the most pathetic series of reactions I've seen from you guys in a long while. My dudes, bullshit explanations for why Saiyans transform have existed long before this. The concept of psuedo science justifying these transformations predate the Super Saiyan transformation itself.

(please log in to view the image)

And if it's about sullying the majesty of the Super Saiyan need I remind you that 3 children became SSJ before their balls dropped. Goten could kill Freeza before he could ****ing fly. Goku's second most powerful transformation is blue hair dye in the SSJ form.

I'm not saying it's unfair to think this is dumb. But this shit has been here from the beginning. You bought your tickets ages ago.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 03:47 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 06:40 PM
cdtm

Lets be honest, a change of hair and eye color isn't even really a "transformation". It's a cosmetic style.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 06:42 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Lets be honest, a change of hair and eye color isn't even really a "transformation". It's a cosmetic style.

What is a blonde that dyed her hair to brown?

An AI.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 07:10 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Not gonna lie this is the most pathetic series of reactions I've seen from you guys in a long while. My dudes, bullshit explanations for why Saiyans transform have existed long before this. The concept of psuedo science justifying these transformations predate the Super Saiyan transformation itself.

And if it's about sullying the majesty of the Super Saiyan need I remind you that 3 children became SSJ before their balls dropped. Goten could kill Freeza before he could ****ing fly. Goku's second most powerful transformation is blue hair dye in the SSJ form.

I'm not saying it's unfair to think this is dumb. But this shit has been here from the beginning. You bought your tickets ages ago.

Right on point.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 07:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote