KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs

African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Except that it was you that made this discussion about white people.

You want attention again? I mean...I didn't even post a single time when white people were brought up. lol

Why you gotta lie? Still sore?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:44 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nibedicus
You wanna live in a post racial world? Be a post racial guy.

Be the change you want to see in others.
I would love to. But as I said

Originally posted by Firefly218
If people with blonde hair have all the money and power, why should they change anything? They're comfortable with the status quo, they're not gonna change things in the interest of people with brown hair who are suffering.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:45 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You wanna live in a post racial world? Be a post racial guy.

Be the change you want to see in others.
Exactly but instead they want to cry about how unfair the world is but perpetuate racism themselves and not be willing to see the differences as well as the similarities in all people.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I would love to. But as I said

Then you, my friend, are too far gone to change.

You just too racist to see where you fail.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:47 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote:
Actually, there are more Asian people if you wanna be more accurate. America isn’t the whole world you know. And criticisms doesn’t only come from America and shouldn’t only be directed to America and isn’t exculsively owned and managed by it.

The discussion was about America, stop moving goal posts.
quote:

The point is color shouldn’t matter. It shouldn’t even be brought up. Bad ppl do bad shit and criticize the bad people and stay there.

This point is moot because Firefly didn't bring race into the discussion:
quote:
Somehow whites will be blamed, if they get involved. lol

quote:
You only open you’re mouth and cries rhetoric when whites and Christians are doing something wrong. But the second anyone else commits evil, you balls shrinks.

^^^^They brought race into the discussion, not firefly.

Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:51 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Because in a post-racial world there should be no racial hierarchy

I see, so if you can no longer discriminate based on race, you'll do it based on things like hair color.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then you, my friend, are too far gone to change.

You just too racist to see where you fail.
The white ruling class makes policy that disproportionately affects people of color negatively and you think it doesn't deserve to be analyzed? The white ruling class weaponizes cops and talks about martial law in the inner cities to solve violence in the black community, as if more violence will solve violence. All the while, they slash public education funding and fuk with education programs for the poor, and sh!t on welfare and try to destroy PBS. The white ruling class leads the charge when it comes to the war on drugs, which disproportionately effects people of color. Too many black men behind bars for non-violent offenses.

This white ruling class makes policy that disproportionately affects people of color. It hurts poor white people also, but it hurts people of color disproportionately more.

That is the reason minorities in America are more concerned about race than white people are, because it affects them more.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:59 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Forget the words white and black and use the words rich and poor. Those with power and those without its been the same throughout the history of humanity.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He can't, he's too bigoted.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:04 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

The discussion was about America, stop moving goal posts.

This point is moot because Firefly didn't bring race into the discussion:

^^^^They brought race into the discussion, not firefly.

Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

No. This discussion was about Firefly’s focus on white ppl (w/c he admits to having). There are more white ppl in the world than Americans FYI.

It is not “moot” as perpetuating a stereotype makes you just as guilty as the one pointig it out. He already admits that he has a focus on white ppl so I don’t what you’re even defending.

You went from “white ppl have more power” to “there are more white ppl around” so pls don’t talk to me about moving the goal posts.

Fly has made clear he doesn't consider "white" as synonymous with "rich and powerful". Most rich and powerful people in America are white.

And take your dick out of Fly’s mouth. He can speak for himself, he’s not a child.

And what consipracy theories are you talking about?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:04 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Fly, here you go:

Originally posted by quanchi112
Forget the words white and black and use the words rich and poor. Those with power and those without its been the same throughout the history of humanity.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:06 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

The white ruling class makes policy that disproportionately affects people of color negatively and you think it doesn't deserve to be analyzed? The white ruling class weaponizes cops and talks about martial law in the inner cities to solve violence in the black community, as if more violence will solve violence. All the while, they slash public education funding and fuk with education programs for the poor, and sh!t on welfare and try to destroy PBS. The white ruling class leads the charge when it comes to the war on drugs, which disproportionately effects people of color. Too many black men behind bars for non-violent offenses.

This white ruling class makes policy that disproportionately affects people of color. It hurts poor white people also, but it hurts people of color disproportionately more.

That is the reason minorities in America are more concerned about race than white people are, because it affects them more.

So here it is, your white hate and racial focus is laid bare for all too see.

I never said that your justifications were invalid (that’s a different argument that I don’t have time to make) just that your racism exists. And here it is for all to see.

At this point, why even argue? It’s clear that you are racist. Self-awareness is important.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 08:32 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Since people want to throw around the accusation of "racism", how about we actually see what racism means?
quote:
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Firefly's beliefs aren't based on the belief of his own races' superioity, hence they're not based on racism. His belief's are based on the belief that a certain race is being treated as inferior, which again, isn't racism.

That said,
quote:

Firefly said:

The white ruling class makes policy that disproportionately affects people of color negatively and you think it doesn't deserve to be analyzed? The white ruling class weaponizes cops and talks about martial law in the inner cities to solve violence in the black community, as if more violence will solve violence.

Making this about "white" doesn't help anything. It's not a "white" ruling class, it's a "primarily white" ruling class. There's no need to make this about "white". Make it about the rich and powerful.

I'm fine if you focusing more on the actions of induviduals who happen to be white is on the basis of white people, as a larger and more powerful group, doing more harm and hence warranting more criticism.

But let's not make white synonymous with wealthy and powerful as it isn't.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 08:45 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

1) Since people want to throw around the accusation of "racism", how about we actually see what racism means?

Firefly's beliefs aren't based on the belief of his own races' superioity, hence they're not based on racism. His belief's are based on the belief that a certain race is being treated as inferior, which again, isn't racism.

2) That said,

Making this about "white" doesn't help anything. It's not a "white" ruling class, it's a "primarily white" ruling class. There's no need to make this about "white". Make it about the rich and powerful.

I'm fine if you focusing more on the actions of induviduals who happen to be white is on the basis of white people, as a larger and more powerful group, doing more harm and hence warranting more criticism.

But let's not make white synonymous with wealthy and powerful as it isn't.

1) Racism doesn’t only have one definition:

Racism

: racial prejudice or discrimination

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Discrimination

: the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dic.../discrimination

So no, it’s a valid accusation based on definitions if you wanna play semantics.

But playing is silly at this point. You and I both know that there is no way my “flipped script” reply would be seen by the VAST majority of ppl reading it (cuz let’s be honest, racism has become prettttyyy subjective these days) and would be offensive at the very least. You could argue that, by definition, it isn’t the classical meaning of the word but it’d still do pretty much the same damage to those who read about it. You are just playing semantic games just so you don’t have to admit to being wrong.

2) Or better yet. Just take “white” off the whole thing and just put “greedy/rich/a-holes”? Cuz let’s be honest not all rich ppl are greedy a-holes. Let the accusation be directed the actual party? That would make completely non-racist and completely right! Why not go there? Where’s the difficulty curve here?

Last edited by Nibedicus on Dec 6th, 2017 at 09:25 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 09:17 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Edit.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 09:45 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote:
But playing is silly at this point. You and I both know that there is no way my “flipped script” reply would be seen by the VAST majority of ppl reading it (cuz let’s be honest, racism has become prettttyyy subjective these days)
I have no interest in your appeal to consensus. Your "flipped script" statement isn't a racist statement. It's an ignorant of larger context, but it doesn't make it racist. Which is why when Firefly tried to call Newguy racist several pages ago for making a near identical statement to the one you made, I corrected him.

If everything is equal, though we all have implicit biases, the amount of individuals you criticize from a certain race(and again, not on the basis of their race) and the extent of your criticism would be proportional to the amount and scope of things they've done. If you're not giving a race preferential treatment, then the race with the most instutional power would bear the brunt of the criticism.

If your focus is crime, then you'd naturally critique black people disproportionately. Not because you're racist, but because black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Now having such a narrow focus is ignorant, but it's not racist.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 11:13 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I have no interest in your appeal to consensus. Your "flipped script" statement isn't a racist statement. It's an ignorant of larger context, but it doesn't make it racist. Which is why when Firefly tried to call Newguy racist several pages ago for making a near identical statement to the one you made, I corrected him.

If everything is equal, though we all have implicit biases, the amount of individuals you criticize from a certain race(and again, not on the basis of their race) and the extent of your criticism would be proportional to the amount and scope of things they've done. If you're not giving a race preferential treatment, then the race with the most instutional power would bear the brunt of the criticism.

If your focus is crime, then you'd naturally critique black people disproportionately. Not because you're racist, but because black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Now having such a narrow focus is ignorant, but it's not racist.

1) Psh. You are not an authority on racism. Especially since certain definitions do isupport my case and those looking at (and affected by it) would be just as offended by its implications. But you be you. If you say black ppl should be criticized for being (disproportionate) criminals, and that isn’t racist to you, there pretty much isn’t anything left to say on the matter.

2) Again. Statistics and numbers to justify racism does not mean racism doesn’t exist. This is a waste of time, we’re just repeating ourselves at this point.

3) See above. You be you, sport.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 11:21 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112

Except that ignores the specific prejudice towards minorities.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 01:04 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Honestly Nibedicus's accusation of Firefly being a racist is frigging retarded. I know he's smart guy, but that doesn't stop him coming out with retarded conclusions, he just articulates himself well when making said conclusions.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 01:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly Nibedicus's accusation of Firefly being a racist is frigging retarded. I know he's smart guy, but that doesn't stop him coming out with retarded conclusions, he just articulates himself well when making said conclusions.

So:

“And I never said I oppose black people things, I said I oppose violent/murderous people who are criminals. And most of the time, the violent and criminals are black”

Isn’t racist?

Explain.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 01:15 PM