KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs

African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
See this goes back to my original point, white people are criticized more because we live in a primarily white country with primarily white leaders and politicians and businessmen.

Muslims on the other hand have a lot less representation in positions of power and wealth.

So if a white shooter is antagonized it doesn’t effect white people in general as much as if a Muslim is antagonized

But demonizing people based on color is wrong, whether that means white people, black or brown

That's not a good enough reason for racist bullshit not to be called out.

You have to balance some other shit too. Like how taboo it is for a white person to even discuss racism against whites. Or how it can be taboo to discuss the horrors of Islam.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 11:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We live in a country where some people lost their shit over "it's okay to be white" posters. Let that sink in for a second lol. That's our country.

We've gotten to the point where perhaps "The Onion" is in legit danger of going out of business because they just can't keep up with actual real life things that are happening.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 11:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

are some of them white? there are some whites living in africa after all

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 12:05 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Depends on what your "definition" of WHITE is. It kind of changes depending on the crime....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 12:07 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

What? Lol. No it’s not racist.

Yes it is for the exact reasons I pointed out. You cannot respond with a "nuuuh uuuuhhh!" That's not a rebuttal, at all. You're marginalizing black issues and sweeping their issues under the rug, ignoring them, and pretending like the best thing to do is to focus on the big bad evil powerful white man.

Let me make it clearer to you:

Black Lives Matter

Stop being so racist. You and many like you do not realize how racist you're being by holding those harmful positions but you're definitely being racist.

Do you think black people think you're cool by ignoring the issues that plague their communities while spouting patronizing nonsense about how poor and uneducated they are? They are not savages. They are not imbeciles. They don't need you to change their diapers, either.

Stop being a self-righteous white libtard for a bit and let go of your harmful and racist ideas.

Also crime and violence is not a “black issue”, saying THAT is racist.

That's incredibly dishonest of you. Not once did I state the above. Not once did I even imply that. Don't be dishonest like this because I've pointed out how you're being racist. Instead of lashing out and attacking me with lies, instead of trying to move the conversation away from a harmful position you hold, take a step back, look inside yourself, and contemplate how you, as a privileged white person, are harming the black community. Even your ideas can be harmful.

Crime and violence is common among those in poverty or with poor education, and unfortunately a significant percentage of the black population is in poverty and has poor education.

Look...you can't post my ideas, post the things I've said multiple times in the GDF, and pass them off as your own ideas as a clever rebuttal to detract from the racism you posted. Unless this is your idea of flattering me? Or are you trolling me by mocking things I've posted?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:39 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a nothing reply ^^^. It seems you’re just trying to get a rise out of me, which is not gonna happen because I don’t care about your opinion. And no one remembers your rambly posts from a month ago, what I posted is general knowledge. You learn those positive relationships in middle school government class... But yeah REVOLUTIONARY idea bro

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:46 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
This! This right here proves how pathetic of a man you really are.

You only open you’re mouth and cries rhetoric when whites and Christians are doing something wrong. But the second anyone else commits evil, you balls shrinks.

For years, Arabs have been commuting geneocide against blacks in the 21st century, but you like you’re other cucks friends never speak on it. Only time there’s outrage from you’re side, are when whites are doing something bad.

Do me a favor, and shut the **** up when it comes to Black problems and what we need.

Um, I referred to these acts as "awful", that's not praising them. So, are you retarded?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard
Um, I referred to these acts as "awful", that's not praising them. So, are you retarded?

That’s my point you retard.

People like you are nothing put piles of shits. You only speak out when it serves you’re purpose. Most of you shits cares little about what happened to others unless it serves you.

You gives little to no shit about what’s happening over there. If it was white and Christians that was commenting such atrocities, you would be shouting it from the roof tops. But since it’s ****ing Muslims and their beautiful ****ing Islam’s religions, all you can say is it’s awful.

Shits like you makes me sick.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 06:27 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^He has a point. People here have literally gotten pissed off by me even MENTIONING a muslim terrorist attack lol. It triggers them.

I guarantee if I posted a topic about some white dude committing an act of terror there wouldn't be any whining.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
That’s my point you retard.

People like you are nothing put piles of shits. You only speak out when it serves you’re purpose. Most of you shits cares little about what happened to others unless it serves you.

You gives little to no shit about what’s happening over there. If it was white and Christians that was commenting such atrocities, you would be shouting it from the roof tops. But since it’s ****ing Muslims and their beautiful ****ing Islam’s religions, all you can say is it’s awful.

Shits like you makes me sick.

Wow.

Calm down.

You really like doing this "whites and Christians!" thing, very weird. I know it's December and all but weirdl. It is awful what's happening in Libya, Libyans have had a very poor view of Black Africans for some time now, but now that Libya's been unstabilized, it's worse and truly awful for them.

LOLz.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Wow.

Calm down.

You really like doing this "whites and Christians!" thing, very weird. I know it's December and all but weirdl. It is awful what's happening in Libya, Libyans have had a very poor view of Black Africans for some time now, but now that Libya's been unstabilized, it's worse and truly awful for them.

LOLz.

You think any politicians past or present maybe contributed to the dire situation in Libya? Just curious.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
^^He has a point. People here have literally gotten pissed off by me even MENTIONING a muslim terrorist attack lol. It triggers them.

I guarantee if I posted a topic about some white dude committing an act of terror there wouldn't be any whining.

Um, KMC is littered with threads and posts concerning Muslim Terrorist. It's par for the course here.

Um, there have been a few threads about White terrorist and people like you danced, deflected and whataboutary nonsense when it was implied that a White person might be a terrorist. eg LV shooter. Charlotsville etc

So, is your blood sugar low or something?

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:45 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
What? Lol. No it’s not racist. The reason white people are criticized the most in America is because they tend to be the ones in power. It has nothing to do with skin color, but it’s a fact. White people in America overwhelmingly hold positions of wealth and power.

quote:
What? Lol. No it's not racist. The reason black people are criticized the most in America is because the tend to be the ones in crime. It has nothing to do with skin color, but it's a fact. Black people in America overwhelmingly commit more crime.

Please explain to me how one of these is racist and the other isn't, pl0x.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:50 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

What a nothing reply ^^^. It seems you’re just trying to get a rise out of me, which is not gonna happen because I don’t care about your opinion. And no one remembers your rambly posts from a month ago, what I posted is general knowledge. You learn those positive relationships in middle school government class... But yeah REVOLUTIONARY idea bro

Ironic that you call it a nothing reply but respond with absolutely nothing. Not even a commitment to be less racist. Look, someone pointed out how you're being racist and it's correct. No one is trying to get a rise of out you. I'm trying to influence you to commit to better ideas and abandon old and harmful ideas.

Sometimes you're reasonable and sometimes you act like this...I don't know which version of you I will get, most times.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did this go from African slaves being brutally murdered by Libya Muslim gangs to whatever Firefly218, dadudemon and Surtur are senselessly arguing about?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 09:51 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Islam is just overall awful. Needs to be removed from existence.

I can definitely agree with that.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 09:52 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Please explain to me how one of these is racist and the other isn't, pl0x.
I would love to.

1. Crime is generally a symptom of poverty and poor education, that much is supported by lots of evidence.

2. You'll find crime rates are high among poor whites as well as poor blacks as well as poor latinos. So crime is a problem beyond just skin color.

3. A large proportion of the black population is in poverty and has poor education.

4. Given the last three statements, it's quite obvious to surmise that perhaps the black community endures higher levels of crime because they also endure higher levels of poverty than other ethnic groups. So essentially, the crime rate is a function of poverty and not of skin color.

So how do we solve a problem like the crime rate in black communities? Trump and his MAGA pals weaponize cops and talk about martial law in the inner cities and bullet proof robocops to solve the problem, as if more violence will solve violence. All the while, they slash public education funding and fuk with education programs for the poor, and sh!t on welfare and try to destroy PBS.

These are primarily white people who have had much more opportunity in their lives, a better education, a head start you could say, and they are pushing a platform that strangles the policies designed to bring the black community out of poverty. And these white people are the scummiest because they are ultimately screwing over their own supporters, poor white people are suffering too. Unfortunately, poor white people ally themselves with the rich white people instead of the black community.

If any group deserves to be attacked it's those who have privilege and power, but use it corruptly and inappropriately.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:24 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Ironic that you call it a nothing reply but respond with absolutely nothing. Not even a commitment to be less racist. Look, someone pointed out how you're being racist and it's correct. No one is trying to get a rise of out you. I'm trying to influence you to commit to better ideas and abandon old and harmful ideas.

Sometimes you're reasonable and sometimes you act like this...I don't know which version of you I will get, most times.
Well firstly your post immediately failed when you presumed I'm a white liberal when in actuality I'm brown as fuk.

And I have nothing to say about being labeled a racist for no understandable reason

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:26 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
How did this go from African slaves being brutally murdered by Libya Muslim gangs to whatever Firefly218, dadudemon and Surtur are senselessly arguing about?
The OP was trying to make the point that white people in America are unfairly criticized more than Muslim and black Americans I think

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:35 PM
dadudemon

Well firstly your post immediately failed when you presumed I'm a white liberal when in actuality I'm brown as fuk.

This is still a fail reply as it does not address any of the problems I've pointed out.

Additionally, if you think focusing on an irrelevant point from my post changes anything I've stated, you're even more racist than I thought and you're barely able to keep your racism in check.

Lastly, post photos of yourself. I've posted plenty. What are you hiding?

And I have nothing to say about being labeled a racist for no understandable reason

I've made it pretty obvious why you're being racist. And I'd like to also point out that I received a PM from a black man who doesn't post in this "cesspool" but thanked me for my words because he's tired of the exact racism I pointed out. Hey, perhaps some people in the black community want to stop being treated like savage imbeciles? Maybe? Didja ever consider that some of your supposed "righteous" positions are actually racist?

Also, a "brown man" != "black man" so do not pretend that your claim of browness gives you a voice of authority for black people to be racist towards them.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 04:32 AM