KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs

African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, more games sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Poor Robbie. He can't Play The Game very well.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Poor Robbie. He can't Play The Game very well.

Playing a game that no one is playing is the fastest way to win and lose at the same time. It's just masturbation.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
And you chime in with your racism about wanting to ignoring black issues in the US and wanting to, instead, focus on white issues.
Holy shit, I literally just addressed this exact point. Are you just unwilling to listen?

Originally posted by Firefly218
You think I'm focusing my criticisms on White People, when I'm actually focusing them on People in Positions of Wealth and Power. These wealthy and powerful people can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. It just so happens that in America, these wealthy and powerful people are primarily white.

You think I'm not focusing my criticisms on Black People, when in actuality I do not believe that we should focus our criticisms on those in poverty or with poor education. Those in poverty and with poor education can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. I just so happens that in America, these people in poverty and with poor education are largely black

Dude, you gotta at least understand where I’m coming from. It can’t be that difficult, even Surt kind of agrees I think

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:02 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That must make that Trophy for Participation all the more SPECIAL!!!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Holy shit, I literally just addressed this exact point. Are you just unwilling to listen?

Dude, you gotta at least understand where I’m coming from. It can’t be that difficult, even Surt kind of agrees I think

Here is your problem: there's nothing to discuss with you.

You're a racist shitlord. I've outlined quite clearly where you're f*cking up. There's no rebuttal for this except back-peddling OOOOOR...and this is important: realize you're a racist shitlord and be better.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

And stop trying to invoke Surtur's name to try to be right. Everyone else can see where you f*cked up. Surtur is one of the last people who will take your "I don't give a shit about black people" and "anti-white" position.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:13 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is your problem: there's nothing to discuss with you.

You're a racist shitlord. I've outlined quite clearly where you're f*cking up. There's no rebuttal for this except back-peddling OOOOOR...and this is important: realize you're a racist shitlord and be better.
Honestly I’m just sad for you. At this point there’s no discourse left if you’re unwilling to understand the other side.

I’ve said numerous times already that I’m not against white people as a group and that black issues are the most glaring ones in our society.

But that doesn’t mean we don’t face the facts, in America black people are overwhelmingly poor and 99% of the wealth is held by white people.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:21 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

You sound racist, as well, but are pretending to hide behind facts with a racist twist. Extremely similar to neonazi tactics.

The twist is a figment of your imagination. You're in no position to try or second guess me or fly's intentions. That you need to do so shows there was nothing wrong with what Fly said.

Also love how no one's touching that you're trying to get him to disclose real life info about himself. What exactly are your reasons for browsing this forum Double D?

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:11 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Firefly didn't bring race into it. The OP, which Firefly was responding to did.

Then Double D tried to being race into it:

So again, Firefly responded.

Firefly wasn't attacking white people. The group he was referring to were the wealthy and powerful elites.

Not once in this thread has Firefly advocated for attacking white people as a whole. Firefly has argued it's reasonable that a largely white and white-controlled society would have its white people receiving the most criticism as individuals.

That Fly is saying "white people are evil" is a strawman Double D, Squall X, and now you have constructed as a nice way of avoiding what he's actually arguing.

What Fly is saying is that white people bearing the brunt of individual critique isn't a product of racism, but a product of white people wielding the most power to do bad as a result of their institutional power in American society.

And fly is absolutely correct, hence why the only way double d can now attack him is by attacking arguments he never made.

Babysitting double d tires me, maybe I'll get somewhere with DMB.

Bump

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:14 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope dadudeman might understand explanation if he won’t understand mine ^^^

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:20 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

If any group deserves to be attacked it's those who have privilege and power, but use it corruptly and inappropriately.

💯

I agree with you on this

Guys / Gals be honest - Every One - here must know at least 1 politician (local or foreign) who is Rediculously Corrupt

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:20 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

page 1 2 3

whoa

ok

>I need a coffee break <

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:29 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Honestly I’m just sad for you. At this point there’s no discourse left if you’re unwilling to understand the other side.

I’ve said numerous times already that I’m not against white people as a group and that black issues are the most glaring ones in our society.

But that doesn’t mean we don’t face the facts, in America black people are overwhelmingly poor and 99% of the wealth is held by white people.

You're sad for me because I'm not even remotely as racist as you are? Wow, what a concession.

You made it obvious you oppose white people things and addressing black issues. Now you're backpedaling when I struck a nerve about your ideal self-image.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:07 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're sad for me because I'm not even remotely as racist as you are? Wow, what a concession.

You made it obvious you oppose white people things and addressing black issues. Now you're backpedaling when I struck a nerve about your ideal self-image.
I promise you that you have not influenced me to change my mind whatsoever. You struck no nerve.

And I never said I oppose white people things, I said I oppose rich/powerful people who are corrupt. And most of the time, the rich and powerful are white.

Just FYI, my favorite people of all time are also white. I enjoy things that are made by white people and have nothing against that color of skin. Most of my influences and pop culture are white ffs. Tom Hanks is a patron saint, meeting Harrison Ford is on my bucket list, Elon Musk is a savior of humanity, James Cameron movies and Joss Whedon television shaped my childhood, Indiana Jones was my Halloween costume for like 7 years so. If anything, I ****ing LOVE white people lol

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:42 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Re: OP

This is Evil

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:54 PM
dadudemon

I promise you that you have not influenced me to change my mind whatsoever. You struck no nerve.

I did strike a nerve and since you're backpedaling, clearly, I influenced you to change your position.

And I never said I oppose white people things, I said I oppose rich/powerful people who are corrupt. And most of the time, the rich and powerful are white.

Ergo, white people things.

Why are you trying so hard to convince me you don't hate white people?

Just FYI, my favorite people of all time are also white.

So now you're a white supremacist. With your hate towards the black community, that was obvious.

Now I understand why you're trying to convince me that you don't hate white people so much.

I enjoy things that are made by white people and have nothing against that color of skin. Most of my influences and pop culture are white ffs. Tom Hanks is a patron saint, meeting Harrison Ford is on my bucket list, Elon Musk is a savior of humanity, James Cameron movies and Joss Whedon television shaped my childhood, Indiana Jones was my Halloween costume for like 7 years so. If anything, I ****ing LOVE white people lol

lol

Good list.

Well, Joss Whedon apparently is mired in controversy, lately, too...with the womanizing and Weinsteinian behaviors.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:01 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

ur racist!

You've made that claim for several pages. However, your inability to directly address Firefly or my points tells me you don't have much confidence in how that claim holds up to scrutiny.
quote:
I influenced you to change your position.

That would indicate he changed his position. However his current position:
quote:
I said I oppose rich/powerful people who are corrupt. And most of the time, the rich and powerful are white.

is the same as his original one:
quote:
We mostly speak out against evil acts committed by whites because we live in a primarily white country that has mostly white leaders and white people in positions of power.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Dec 5th, 2017 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:24 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Actually, DDM is right. The stuff you say does sound racist to me. Let me flip the script a bit and you decide if it’s racist or not if applied to black people:

“And I never said I oppose black people things, I said I oppose violent/murderous people who are criminals. And most of the time, the violent and criminals are black”

Just FYI, my favorite people of all time are also white. I enjoy things that are made by white people and have nothing against that color of skin. Most of my influences and pop culture are white ffs. Tom Hanks is a patron saint, meeting Harrison Ford is on my bucket list, Elon Musk is a savior of humanity, James Cameron movies and Joss Whedon television shaped my childhood, Indiana Jones was my Halloween costume for like 7 years so. If anything, I ****ing LOVE white people lol

Might as well just say:

“I’m not racist, I LOVE rap music (and I have black friends).”

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:06 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Firefly didn't bring race into it. The OP, which Firefly was responding to did.

The OP is a piece of shit firstly, I didn't bother criticizing him because he's just so obviously vile.

Then Double D tried to being race into it:

So again, Firefly responded.

DD wasn't the one who started this discussion actually, when Robtard said the problem shouldn't be racialized, Squall attacked him and called him out for having a double standard for racializing issues with white people, such as making a big deal about the skin color of the perpetrator whenever a white person commits a mass shooting, and suggesting that there's something about being "White American men" that is endemic to the problem.

Had Firefly expressed only the opinions he explicitly stated that would be one thing, but he started this entire dialogue by jumping to Robtard's defense and displaying solidarity with his actions on the forum:
quote:
Originally posted by Firefly
Everything you’ve just said is extremely wrong. We mostly speak out against evil acts committed by whites because we live in a primarily white country that has mostly white leaders and white people in positions of power.

Firefly wasn't attacking white people. The group he was referring to were the wealthy and powerful elites.

Not once in this thread has Firefly advocated for attacking white people as a whole. Firefly has argued it's reasonable that a largely white and white-controlled society would have its white people receiving the most criticism as individuals.

Here's the thing right, Robtard's racialization of white mass shooters, and disproportionate emphasis of alt-right protesters of anti-minority hate speech and hate crimes... the vast majority of these white people are not in positions of wealth or societal control, and for the most part are people situated in life in a not particularly extraordinary way, and again this conversation started with Firefly expressing solidarity with Robtard and defending him from criticism and explaining why Robtard's difference in the way he treats white shit and black shit is justifiable. Almost none of Robtard's criticism of white people where he brings their race into it has to do with particularly wealthy or powerful white individuals.

So once again, if Firefly's stance against DD was divorced from a defense of Robtard you'd have much more of a point, but the fact that it was indeed a defense of Robtard means that his stance is still something myself and DD are justifiable in finding disagreeable and your defense of him doesn't really answer my point of contention.

It's possible that Firefly agrees with Robtard's statements and is defending them because of this, it's possible that Firefly acted on impulse to defend what was perceived as an attack on his position without really being fully aware of what he was tying himself into defending and that his defense of Robtard was a miscalculation that doesn't accurately reflect his own points of principle. If he wants to clarify that it's the latter I'm willing to concede and walk back my statement.

Given that on the first page he explicitly defended criticizing white shooters more harshly or being more cautious about criticizing non-white killers however, it seems his views are rather in line with Robtard's.

What Fly is saying is that white people bearing the brunt of individual critique isn't a product of racism, but a product of white people wielding the most power to do bad as a result of their institutional power in American society.

And fly is absolutely correct, hence why the only way double d can now attack him is by attacking arguments he never made.

Here's the thing though, even aside from the defense of Robtard, his own explicit words expressed a double standard.

His post in reply to Surtur at the bottom of page one expressed that anti-white racism and anti-minority racism or anti-islam sentiment should be held to different standards based on the aggregate of identity groups as a whole rather than the specifics of the individual or the specifics of the action or statement being made.

His post in reply to NewGuy also expressed a double standard whereby he expressed a stance that the latter of these two statements was racist while the former was not:
quote:
What? Lol. No it’s not racist. The reason white people are criticized the most in America is because they tend to be the ones in power. It has nothing to do with skin color, but it’s a fact. White people in America overwhelmingly hold positions of wealth and power.

quote:
What? Lol. No it's not racist. The reason black people are criticized the most in America is because the tend to be the ones in crime. It has nothing to do with skin color, but it's a fact. Black people in America overwhelmingly commit more crime.

The fact of the matter is that he defends the first statement as not racist by fractionating it to the point of the white individual and saying "people in positions of power doing bad shit should be criticized as individuals and they just happen to be mostly white, nothing to do with criticizing the race or individual for their skin color." But the problem with this is that the statement about black people being structured the exact same way could also be fractionated down to the individual black person in the exact same way "people in committing should be criticized as individuals and they just happen to be mostly black, nothing to do with criticizing the race or individual for their skin color."

Both sentences bear the exact same structure, and you could interpret either statement in a way that draws it down to the level of the individual rather than a criticism of people specifically for their skin color. Therefore, him regarding one statement as racist and the other as not racist is a double standard, and you could argue the source of the underlying issue as Firefly does but at the most favorable interpretation for you and him it would only make the latter statement ill-informed not racist.

And then of course there's the fact that calling the latter of the two statements is a commonly regressive left-wing talking point used to shut down counters to the notion that cops are systemically unjustly killing black people and that the police force as a whole is inherently racist. The fact of the matter is black people are disproportionately shot because they disproportionately commit crime, you can argue that this is symptomatic of issues such as poverty and poor education and shit that should be addressed, but that doesn't change the fact that this statement is correct as a defense of the police force not systemically killing black people.

Quite frankly Rocky that you think you "rekt" me is a joke, and just because you feel a sense of moral satisfaction when you defend other lefties on here doesn't actually mean you hold a position of either moral or intellectual superiority.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:22 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote