KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » These guys replace Captain America in the elevator

These guys replace Captain America in the elevator
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yes he can't with his batarangs and combat skill

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:47 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I agree, Baleman would get destroyed in less than 10 seconds.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:49 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Can't throw a batarang in a 5x5 box. And Cap only survived because of his superhuman stats that let him toss people into the ceiling. Baleman would get stomped out pretty quick.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:59 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Morals could make a difference here IMO. For example, in character Luke Cage won't try to seriously hurt any of these people, which could hamper his effectiveness. He could still most likely clear, but it would be much more challenging.

Also, if Spiderman gets his webbing he could clear easily IMO.

If it wasn't for the tasers and cuffs, I could see Matt potentially clearing after a hard fight, but I don't see how he could avoid those while fighting in such a confined space against that many people.

Circumstances like that only go so far. Even holding back, Cage has casually tossed grown men from several feet beyond a boxing ring, to inside it. Or tapped them lightly on the head and knocked them out. He basically ignores every hit save the tasers which piss him off, and just pushes people unconscious.

Spidey even without webs could just hop onto the ceiling and swat at people lol.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:01 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Silent Master
I agree, Baleman would get destroyed in less than 10 seconds.

They can't break Balemans Armor and his League of Shadows training gives him skills Cal doesn't have.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:07 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Spider-Man and Luke Cage make it through. everyone else gets caught.

This

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:09 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Shield agents can't compete with Balemans skill

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:11 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by carthage
They can't break Balemans Armor and his League of Shadows training gives him skills Cal doesn't have.

They can beat Baleman to death and Cap is more skilled than Baleman.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by carthage
Shield agents can't compete with Balemans skill

LOL!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:19 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

When did fodder shield agents fight someone as skilled as Bane

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:10 AM
Silent Master

Bane wasn't very skilled. so probably every episode where they fight.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:20 AM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

its the same elevator fight just instead of Hydra agents its superheroes...

Cap cant engage 6 at the same time.

Its just too much.

I cant tell if this is serious or trolling.

For ****sake let this be trolling.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:11 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Luke and Spidey beat Cap down.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:26 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Josh doesn’t get it.

Figures.

Re-read the thread title and then carefully read the opening post.

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
No they replace Cap not the agents, and only 1 at time

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanks I already figured it out. haha

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:32 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Juk3n
I cant tell if this is serious or trolling.

For ****sake let this be trolling.

Just a reading mistake.

I dont have your habits.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:33 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
In the elevator fight full of shield agents, who can win and who loses

Batman
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Wolverine (no claws)
Spiderman (holland)
Thor (depowered)

Let me re adress your topic.

This are the guys i think make it out of that elevator:

Spiderman and Luke.

Does Thor have his hammer?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:39 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by KingD19
Can't throw a batarang in a 5x5 box. And Cap only survived because of his superhuman stats that let him toss people into the ceiling. Baleman would get stomped out pretty quick.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:40 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thor makes it out too.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:41 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Depowered Thor means Thor from the first film, after Odin strips him of his hammer and powers and banishes him to Earth, and before he regains them when fighting the Destroyer. So, no hammer.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:41 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Wolverine....Yeah i think he could make it out.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:42 PM