KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » US Supreme Pizza Backs Travel Ban

US Supreme Pizza Backs Travel Ban
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

US Supreme Pizza Backs Travel Ban

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42231806

Trump travel ban: Supreme Court lets restrictions take full effect

quote:
The US Supreme Court has ruled President Donald Trump's travel ban on six mainly Muslim countries can go fully into effect.

But the directive against travellers from Chad, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen still faces legal challenges.

The ruling covers the third version of the directive that President Trump has issued since taking office.

On Monday, seven of the nine justices lifted injunctions imposed by lower courts on the policy.

Only Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor would have allowed the president's order to remain blocked.

Well, that's probably because this was originally Obama's idea and work. If it was illegal/unconstitutional for Obama, then it would have been the case for Trump. It wasn't so it wasn't?

loool

Anyway, Supreme Pizza.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:38 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

The difference between Obama’s travel ban and Trump’s travel ban

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...gration-restri/

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:46 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The Supreme Court made the right call. I'm actually not in favor of the travel ban, but there's nothing unconstitutional about it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:54 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Countries in travel ban

Yemen
Iran
Chad
Libya
Somalia
Syria

List of countries from which people have committed terrorist attacks in the US

Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Lebanon
Egypt
Kuwait
Jordan
Kyrgyzstan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Somalia

There's not much correlation is there?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:04 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Countries in travel ban

Yemen
Iran
Chad
Libya
Somalia
Syria

Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Lebanon
Egypt
Kuwait
Jordan
Kyrgyzstan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Somalia

/that

Well, at least the next time some US born Muslim attacks someone here, Trump can't blame it on Democrats stopping his travel ban

Going to get really weird if it's an imported terrorist from a country marked as "safe" by Trump's special list

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:09 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given how fantastic the TSA are I forsee lots of American men named Chad having a very difficult time of it.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:27 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42231806

Trump travel ban: Supreme Court lets restrictions take full effect

Well, that's probably because this was originally Obama's idea and work. If it was illegal/unconstitutional for Obama, then it would have been the case for Trump. It wasn't so it wasn't?

loool

Anyway, Supreme Pizza.

Lol owned. Also remember the ban was temporary. If nobody had tried to stop it...wouldn't the ban have ended already? laughing

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:22 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218
The difference between Obama’s travel ban and Trump’s travel ban

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...gration-restri/

I prefer this article as it goes into much better depth which clearly indicates Trump was just using Obama's work, already:

https://www.snopes.com/trump-immigration-order-obama/

Trump has a history of taking Obama's ideas and unfinished work when it comes to.......security and military.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:42 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden101
Countries in travel ban

Yemen
Iran
Chad
Libya
Somalia
Syria

Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Lebanon
Egypt
Kuwait
Jordan
Kyrgyzstan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Somalia

Agreed. Obama and Trump really don't know how to do this right, do they?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:43 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Agreed. Obama and Trump really don't know how to do this right, do they?

Oh look at that false equivalency. Obama didn't try to ban refugees from those countries to try and prevent terrorism, Trump did.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:09 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Anyway, politico says it better:
quote:
First, Obama’s suspension was in direct response to a failed plot by Iraqi nationals living in Bowling Green, Ky., to send money, explosives and weapons to al-Qaida. The two men were arrested by the FBI in May 2011 for actions committed in Iraq and trying to assist overseas terrorist groups.

Both had entered the United States as refugees after lying about their past terrorism ties on paperwork. One man worked as a bombmaker in Iraq, and the FBI even matched his fingerprints to an unexploded IED discovered in 2005 in Iraq, raising questions about the thoroughness of the vetting process.

Trump’s ban, meanwhile, is more preemptive. As PolitiFact reported, no refugee or immigrant from any of the seven countries targeted by the ban has been implicated in any fatal terrorist attack in the United States, though perpetrators of at least three non-deadly cases were connected to Iran or Somalia.

Double D's false equivalency is nothing more than a deflection. Trump deserves the sole blame for this policy.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:11 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Oh look at that false equivalency. Obama didn't try to ban refugees from those countries to try and prevent terrorism, Trump did.

Nice try, but this is a pathetic strawman on your part. Don't asssign an argument to me that I never made and then argue against it.

If you want to know my argument, read the snopes article and the OP.

The longer time goes on, the more angry and insulting you become towards me. I've handed your ass to you so many times now that you're getting desperate to try and "win" one against me. You have to pull very pathetic strawman attempts like this.

You're ignoring the fact that I just criticized Trump for trying to take Obama's ideas to run national security and military. lol This is how desperate you're getting. Your buttmadness has you hating me more than Trump, these days. lol

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:38 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Anyway, politico says it better:

Double D's false equivalency is nothing more than a deflection. Trump deserves the sole blame for this policy.

Trump deserves 0 credit for this policy: it's not his original idea. He's a plagiarizer.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:39 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice try, but this is a pathetic strawman on your part. Don't asssign an argument to me that I never made and then argue against it.

If you want to know my argument, read the snopes article and the OP.

The longer time goes on, the more angry and insulting you become towards me. I've handed your ass to you so many times now that you're getting desperate to try and "win" one against me. You have to pull very pathetic strawman attempts like this.

You're ignoring the fact that I just criticized Trump for trying to take Obama's ideas to run national security and military. lol This is how desperate you're getting. Your buttmadness has you hating me more than Trump, these days. lol

Yes you said something about Trump, but it is negated because you dared talk shit about Obama. He's Black Jesus to them. Go say a few hail mary's as penance.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Yes you said something about Trump, but it is negated because you dared talk shit about Obama. He's Black Jesus to them. Go say a few hail mary's as penance.

You're right. I really think the Hero-Worship of a very shitty murderous president is ludicrous. Oh..but he played the media game well and had a pretty smile. So...all his negatives are okay!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right. I really think the Hero-Worship of a very shitty murderous president is ludicrous. Oh..but he played the media game well and had a pretty smile. So...all his negatives are okay!

Indeed, Nobel peace prize. Bombs dropped everyday...lol.

This just in, Trump's been awarded "most respectful tweeter of the year" because we live in the Twilight Zone.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:22 PM
dadudemon

Indeed, Nobel peace prize. Bombs dropped everyday...lol.

This just in, Trump's been awarded "most respectful tweeter of the year" because we live in the Twilight Zone.

Trump getting Most Respectful Person of the Year award does make as much sense as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:28 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think even Obama has said his Nobel peace prize was pretty silly.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He still accepted it though.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:44 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^
Oh my, even when Trumpers get one step closer to what they want, they still flip out. Funny.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote