KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lord Of Thunder Thor vs JL Superman

Lord Of Thunder Thor vs JL Superman
Started by: Adam Grimes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

Superman

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:09 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Superman matched/exceeded Flash’s speed.

Superman wins.

/thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 11:22 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Will someone make sure Quan is wearing his helmet
Your mother put it on my head after I finished.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by carthage
Will someone make sure Quan is wearing his helmet

laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 10:02 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

(please log in to view the image)

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:34 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
Thor wins.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea...without his speed. Superman is an absolute shit fighter. having better strength doesn't mean much when you don't have the skill to land any attacks.

Shows you how sad Zod actually was as a villain. Got whipped by an old scientist and a farmboy that never fought in his life.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:22 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by tkitna
Shows you how sad Zod actually was as a villain. Got whipped by an old scientist and a farmboy that never fought in his life.
Zod was painfully inept and awful as a villain. The dceu is pretty pathetic tbh.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:24 PM
TheGrat1

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea...without his speed. Superman is an absolute shit fighter. having better strength doesn't mean much when you don't have the skill to land any attacks.

Kurse would like to have a word with you.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:49 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Kurse just told me that he agrees that Superman is a shit fighter.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:51 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheGrat1
Kurse would like to have a word with you.
How did Superman look against Doomsday ?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:56 PM
TheGrat1

Originally posted by quanchi112
How did Superman look against Doomsday ?

Overmatched. He still killed him on the end, again. A runt frost giant had to save Thor.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:16 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Superman didn't outfight Doomsday, he used K-nite. If Superman wasn't an unskilled moron, he'd of stabbed Doomsday in the back with it. instead Super-idiot rushed right at DD like a complete retard and allowed himself to be killed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

To be fair Superman was BFRing Doomsday into space until the military nuked then both.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:49 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheGrat1
Overmatched. He still killed him on the end, again. A runt frost giant had to save Thor.
With Knite, Batman, and WW's help. If two guys hold someone back and then beat him up but he still kills you it's clear one on one he stood no ****ing chance. Context, sport.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 01:56 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Good point about the BFR until they were nuked. Superman had the fight won as there was no evidence Doomsday could fly.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:31 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Originally posted by quanchi112
Context, sport.

The irony.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:54 AM
Silent Master

The fact that battlefield removal was working and yet Superman never tries again is further proof that he's a complete retard and the fighting department.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:59 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Darth Thor
To be fair Superman was BFRing Doomsday into space until the military nuked then both.

Which just goes to show how dumb that fight choreography was. Superman could have BFR'd Doomsday in the beginning and saved them all the trouble.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:32 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
'yeah Thor is trash without his lightning! Lolz'

Take away Thor's lightning and weapons and take away Superman's flight and speed, make them fight mano y mano and Thor will wreck Superman.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:33 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote