KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » US Supreme Pizza Part II: Bake a Cake

US Supreme Pizza Part II: Bake a Cake
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It's funny because you outright stated that differences exist but then get angry when others even remotely imply it because anyone who thinks so must be a racist bigot (except for you!!)
laughing

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:04 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

"You have to explain why my argument was a red herring, you can't just say it!"

*posts meme in response to quote that literally answers the aforementioned question (point 2)*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:06 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Beniboybling
The freedom to exchange money for goods and services, yeah.

It's not a freedom if people force you to do said exchange, that's where market forces can determine the outcome of a business rather then the govt "pointing a gun" to determine the outcome.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:08 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

"You have to explain why my argument was a red herring, you can't just say it!"

*posts meme in response to quote that literally answers the aforementioned question (point 2)*
wicked burn, man. you got me again.

Originally posted by snowdragon
It's not a freedom if people force you to do said exchange, that's where market forces can determine the outcome of a business rather then the govt "pointing a gun" to determine the outcome.
It protects the freedom of the person facing discrimination by forcing the businesses to treat them justly, market forces cannot do this and aren't dictated by a solid ethic.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:33 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

wicked burn, man. you got me again.

It protects the freedom of the person facing discrimination by forcing the businesses to treat them justly, market forces cannot do this and aren't dictated by a solid ethic.

What a load of PC SJW BullShit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Beni, the way to improve your reputation after Ant made you into a joke isn't to become a Lord Lucien clone.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:40 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Flyattractor
What a load of PC SJW BullShit.
Beni, the way to improve your reputation after Ant made you into a joke isn't to become a Lord Lucien clone.
embarrasment

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: i for one, like lord lucien

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:45 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I sometimes like him too, but you're not very good at emulating him and people don't view him as a horrible debater* so the "wait, is he just doing this to cover up his inadequacies?" doesn't pop up in anyone's minds.

* not that he was a very elite one but few people here remember.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:47 PM
dadudemon

And no, establishing a policy in which you do not serve or permit entry of certain persons in regards to your business is an action. You are actively refusing them a service that you are providing everyone else. Inaction would be not providing a service or a place of entry in the first place. And that's fine, nobody is suggesting we force bakers to bake gay wedding cakes when they don't provide a wedding cake service in the first place, but if they do, their practice has to comply with discrimination laws.

You're wrong. It is not an action. It is inaction. Okay, now that that is covered and you're clearly wrong, anything substantive to talk about?

You: Make this cake at the threat of violence because it's the law.
Me: You do not have to make a cake if you don't want to.

Obviously, you've some how twisted this discussion into both being actions...because you don't like the fact that you're wrong. So you'd rather play word games? Lame. True sign you have no substantive argument when you have to resort to petty word games instead of addressing the points.

I will not force people to think or say in a way I like, I will expect people to act in accordance with the law when they do act, and the system of ethics it uploads.

Oh...right...and...aren't you arguing that you want to force a business to do, act, say, and think what you think is right?

Was this supposed to be some kind of gotcha? Try explaining what aspect of my argument was a red herring. smile

This has been covered already by others. If others can see it, not sure why you think this troll game works.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

[i]

Oh...right...and...aren't you arguing that you want to force a business to do, act, say, and think what you think is right?

[/B]

Typical Leftist Progressive Thinking.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
You're wrong. It is not an action. It is inaction. Okay, now that that is covered and you're clearly wrong, anything substantive to talk about?

You: Make this cake at the threat of violence because it's the law.
Me: You do not have to make a cake if you don't want to.

Obviously, you've some how twisted this discussion into both being actions...because you don't like the fact that you're wrong. So you'd rather play word games? Lame. True sign you have no substantive argument when you have to resort to petty word games instead of addressing the points.
Wow, u got me, I don't even know where to begin in tackling this robust and comprehensive response.

quote:
quote:
I will not force people to think or say in a way I like, I will expect people to act in accordance with the law when they do act, and the system of ethics it uploads.
I think I meant what I said...

quote:
This has been covered already by others. If others can see it, not sure why you think this troll game works.
No response then, saves me time I guess.

I think your done here, dadoodoo. Until next time. sad

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:12 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Your attempts to imitate Tempest are pretty cringey, lmao.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:21 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Lol, Tempest, Lucien, your mum? Which is it?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:35 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

The first two aren't mutually exclusive, lmao. Your grasp of logic is just awful.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:39 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Also did you just assume characteristics based on protected demographic data (gender + age + marital status)? Hypocrite!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:40 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Alright man, maybe go harass Neph instead, I dare say you'll have better luck. sad

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:46 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Again, cringe.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:50 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I do love how I hear crickets in response to the obvious point that you need to grasp group differences if you're going to measure discrimination based on group outcomes. I suspect statistics isn't your strong suit, so maybe a "I don't understand, can you explain it again?" is needed. thumb up

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:52 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Still rambling on?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:54 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

It's called linear regression btw.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:56 PM