KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » most intelligent being in comics

most intelligent being in comics
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
You think Batman is smarter than Galactus,Reed, Doom, leader..etc??? Lol

Yes he is, have you been reading the Dark Nights: Metal series? Batman has had, and currently has multiversal awareness/knowledge (IE when he learned everything in the multiverse during his time on the Chair).

On top of that Batmans feats when it comes to technology and supernatural lore, has allowed him to go head to head with multiversal beings such as Darkseid in combat.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:45 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mr. Oz AKA Jor-El.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:59 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Reported for spoilers

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:01 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by xJLxKing
i'm curious. Why would you say Dax-Novu.
He created a meta-fictional weapon designed to instantly adapt to anything [Cosmic Armor], and he was also the one who sealed the entire Multiverse within the Orrery and harnessed the Bleed. He's also the smartest of the Monitors, a race of beings so advanced their nanotech is one of the most advanced ones when inside the DCU.

Think of him as meta-fictional Lucifer written by Grant Morrison, and that would be quite accurate.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:18 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Philosophía
He created a meta-fictional weapon designed to instantly adapt to anything [Cosmic Armor], and he was also the one who sealed the entire Multiverse within the Orrery and harnessed the Bleed. He's also the smartest of the Monitors, a race of beings so advanced their nanotech is one of the most advanced ones when inside the DCU.

Think of him as meta-fictional Lucifer written by Grant Morrison, and that would be quite accurate.
No, I won't think if him like that.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:40 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

One Angry Scott thanks for welcoming me back i missed posting here lots of good content.Would like to stick with comics as far as arguing and not mothers this time around LoL,also must be close to the 5G mark as far as my comic collection,good to here from you and hope you are well!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 11:34 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

to poster Adam Grimes,Ric Grimes who to me may not be the smartest guy in the world,but if you combine his intellect,leadership,toughness,fighting ability(he has had his ass kicked every now and then but it adds to the realism)will do anything to win,bit off a guy`s jugular just when they had you thinking it`s hopeless,and that .357 colt python he carries is one intimidating firearm.To get a good idea of how bad ass Ric is just watch the bar scene at the end of the episode Nebraska,hershal and glenn are scared shitless when ric stands off against these two punks from philly(it`s OK i can say that i`m from philly and we have more than are fair share of jackasses).But to me this became an instant classic scene in the history of TV,and the show itself is the highest rated cable show in history and all though the ratings have dropped the mid-season final should still draw 10-15 million viewers.I never thought a show would come along and unseat The Sopranos as my fave show although they are like #1A to me they should have made a couple of more seasons to me but unfortunately with the death of James Gandolfini we can`t even get a reunion movie.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:25 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Zom has been missed.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:24 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by zom1967
to poster Adam Grimes,Ric Grimes who to me may not be the smartest guy in the world,but if you combine his intellect,leadership,toughness,fighting ability(he has had his ass kicked every now and then but it adds to the realism)will do anything to win,bit off a guy`s jugular just when they had you thinking it`s hopeless,and that .357 colt python he carries is one intimidating firearm.To get a good idea of how bad ass Ric is just watch the bar scene at the end of the episode Nebraska,hershal and glenn are scared shitless when ric stands off against these two punks from philly(it`s OK i can say that i`m from philly and we have more than are fair share of jackasses).But to me this became an instant classic scene in the history of TV,and the show itself is the highest rated cable show in history and all though the ratings have dropped the mid-season final should still draw 10-15 million viewers.I never thought a show would come along and unseat The Sopranos as my fave show although they are like #1A to me they should have made a couple of more seasons to me but unfortunately with the death of James Gandolfini we can`t even get a reunion movie.
That's too much information for my brain.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:43 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Mr.Grimes i could not have said it better,I tend to ramble and I AM BEING A GOOD BOY FOR NOW!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:04 PM