KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Clawless Wolverine vs. MCU gauntlet

Clawless Wolverine vs. MCU gauntlet
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
John Murdoch

Luke stops Logan at 6 like he stopped that SUV: dead in its tracks.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 12:26 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Luke stops Logan at 6 like he stopped that SUV: dead in its tracks.

The Juggernaut> A tank.

Feat rebuked.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 01:35 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You are saying that Iron Man built his suits prior to the discovery of the 4x GT alloy!

The one who isnt grasping me here is you. Even if Tony's first suit isnt made of the alloy of GT that is 4x stronger than steel, it is still FAR MORE DURABLE than any common steel.

The Gold Titanium alloys range from a 3x to a 4x+ strength when compared to Steel.

That means that the whichever Alloy Tony used it should still Triple that of Cage's feat.

You also forget that Tony is constantly improving and upgrading its suits.

Even if the first models of the MK suit were made of the weaker GT alloy, the MK46 which appeared in Civil War SHOULD possess the 4x stronger alloy.

The 4x GT alloy already existed by the time of Civil War

Am not saying that the shield DIDNT aid Cap in anything.

However if we do math and consider that the shield doubled the force applied Cap would still require 400+MPa to rupture it!

And i mean...A SHIELD! A SHIELD wont really double the force! Not even 1/3 of it!

A shield isnt the tool that would help you rupture a Vault in a Bank. Else i dare you try it.

Cap pierced the Armor. He actually ruptured it. He didnt just scratch it.
890MPa is required for that. No flaw.

According to Agents of Shield which is canonical Cap was able to move a parked Bulldozer across a field while in rehab.

Such Bulldozer should be arroud 60Tons according to the model of the vehicle. That without considering the friction generated!

Since Impediment stated that Movie Statements are valid for debating Cap is a 60tonner.

Can Cage match such weights? Can he surpass that feat?

If so youve won the debate.

Also remember Infinity War is coming....I expect Cap performing something amazing before dying....

So, maybe Cap still got to show his best Strength feat.

lol dude, just no. I know about the bulldozer. Its actual empty weight is not 60 tons. And that showing is a huge outlier. But, beyond everything else, you're basically arguing that MCU Cap is about as strong as actual 616 Cage. A guy who has done things like carry a commercial truck over several blocks, and stopped a plane from taking off. So, excuse me if I can't be bothered to keep engaging this nonsense.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Dec 9th, 2017 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 02:26 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
lol dude, just no. I know about the bulldozer. Its actual empty weight is not 60 tons. And that showing is a huge outlier. But, beyond everything else, you're basically arguing that MCU Cap is about as strong as actual 616 Cage. A guy who has done things like carry a commercial truck over several blocks, and stopped a plane from taking off. So, excuse me if I can't be bothered to keep engaging this nonsense.

...The Bulldozer that Mike Peterson moved in agents of shield is a PR 764 Libherr Bulldozer.

The Empty Weight of that Bulldozer is 52000kg which is translated into 57tons.

http://www.mining.com/web/liebherr-...driven-crawler/

Remember that we aren't counting the Force of Friction nor that Mike Peterson claimed that Cap moved it 4x faster than him.

In the Comics Cage is much much stronger than in the series.

Until now Cap holds superior, until Cage gets better feats on screen

The reason for us to debate is to bring evidence and see who is right.

We debate for the sake of entertainment and learning.

You won't always win debates nor will I. So, let's just learn what each has to offer.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:37 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

The Juggernaut> A tank.

Feat rebuked.

Remind me how that fight between Wolverine and Juggernaut went?

The only thing we could garner from Juggernaut's feat trampling the APC and beating the tar out of Wolverine is that Juggs is far stronger than Wolverine. Guess who else is far stronger than Wolverine by feats? Luke Cage.

Juggernaut plays next to no factor in this gauntlet, as Luke Cage has never fought Juggs.

Luke is well beyond Logan in the strength department just like Juggs, and Logan doesn't have his claws in this one, so Luke's durability will be too much for Logan to overcome as well.

I've read some pretty lopsided threads on this board, and this is one of the cut-and-dry, stick a fork in him he's done matchups. Luke stops Logan cold at round 6. Case closed.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:28 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Remind me how that fight between Wolverine and Juggernaut went?

The only thing we could garner from Juggernaut's feat trampling the APC and beating the tar out of Wolverine is that Juggs is far stronger than Wolverine. Guess who else is far stronger than Wolverine by feats? Luke Cage.

Juggernaut plays next to no factor in this gauntlet, as Luke Cage has never fought Juggs.

Luke is well beyond Logan in the strength department just like Juggs, and Logan doesn't have his claws in this one, so Luke's durability will be too much for Logan to overcome as well.

I've read some pretty lopsided threads on this board, and this is one of the cut-and-dry, stick a fork in him he's done matchups. Luke stops Logan cold at round 6. Case closed.

Yeah. The matter is how?

Juggernaut didnt K.O Wolverine. Why should Cage who is weaker than Juggernaut?

How will Cage defeat Wolverine?

Wolverine still got his Adamantium Skeleton which makes him neigh invulnerable.

Wolverine is also faster than Cage. Weve seen Wolverine fighting Ninjas with no major issue.

I see Wolverine having more chances of defeating Cage than Cage of defeating Wolverine.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:54 PM
John Murdoch

Yeah. The matter is how?

Juggernaut didnt K.O Wolverine. Why should Cage who is weaker than Juggernaut?

How will Cage defeat Wolverine?

Wolverine still got his Adamantium Skeleton which makes him neigh invulnerable.

Wolverine is also faster than Cage. Weve seen Wolverine fighting Ninjas with no major issue.

I see Wolverine having more chances of defeating Cage than Cage of defeating Wolverine.

Cage has plenty of feats that show his considerable levels of strength, stamina, and durability. Is Juggernaut stronger? I'd say yes off the top of my head, but Cage has far more feats and more variety in his strength department. Both are plenty strong to handle Logan.

How will Cage defeat Wolverine? Cage could dislocate and then rip off Logan's arms and legs, but that isn't in character I suppose. Cage's boxing skills will eventually wear Logan down for a win.

Even if it takes Luke a long time, what will Logan do to KO Luke? He doesn't have the output without claws to incapacitate Luke. Only chance is repeating the Blob elbow drop, and Luke is too skilled to let that happen.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:48 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Cage has plenty of feats that show his considerable levels of strength, stamina, and durability. Is Juggernaut stronger? I'd say yes off the top of my head, but Cage has far more feats and more variety in his strength department. Both are plenty strong to handle Logan.

How will Cage defeat Wolverine? Cage could dislocate and then rip off Logan's arms and legs, but that isn't in character I suppose. Cage's boxing skills will eventually wear Logan down for a win.

Even if it takes Luke a long time, what will Logan do to KO Luke? He doesn't have the output without claws to incapacitate Luke. Only chance is repeating the Blob elbow drop, and Luke is too skilled to let that happen.

I agree. Cage>Logan strengthwise.

Yeah it's complicated.

Logan>Cage speed wise.

Yeah. Maybe i could end up a tie.

I was thinking that Wolverine could K.O cage since we saw Cage having issues with Diamondback.

Logan can certainly give hard blows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However if am wrong...Then this would end up in a long battle with Logan receiving hits and regenerating whilst Cage is immune to Logan's fists.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:53 PM