KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah, Pinnochio and his little gang are actually just trolls at this point.
thumb up

Old Post May 15th, 2018 01:17 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Pinnochio and his little gang are actually just trolls at this point.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Out of sheer frustration and a desire to be heard I would imagine, as I doubt 40k people are simply nuts/suicidal.

But they have enough history and direct knowledge to know exactly how their actions would end: the deaths of many of their own people and little to no loss of life on the Israeli side. That's practically suicide. In the US, the organizers of this protest would be criminally charged with knowingly inciting violence that led to the deaths of many people.

The warhawks like Netanyahu don't want a two-state solution, so this is going to keep happening over and over and over. You treat people like less than animals, then wonder why they react.

I see the Embassy thing as a non-issue and just a terrible excuse to do more violence.

Don't get me wrong and do not mistake my position: I am not a Zionist. I worked out with Israelis and Palestinians who fled the country because of this exact bullshit. As far as "friends" who espouse my same social beliefs, I have evidence that both are good people. "But, dadudemon, anecdotes!"

For me, personally, I want the violence to stop and both sides are not willing to let things go.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I know is one side literally elected Hamas.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I blame the Israeli state, who indiscriminately open fired on unarmed civilians, and killed a bunch of kids. FYI: the number of reported casualties on the Israeli side so far is 1 person, who was injured by a rock.

Can those popping champagne bottles at the new US embassy as this transpired wash their hands of a violent protest, instigated by their decision to openly side against Palestine? No lol.

The worst day of violence to occur in Gaza in four years, in direct response to the Embassy move. I would say inb4 Surt switches the goal posts and doubles down, but seems I am too late. What a vacuous turd. sad

I saw the photo of them walking out of the embassy all dressed fancy and nice. Smiling. And the bottom picture of the Palestinian people being hurt, crying. The point of the photo was to incite me to anger against Trump and his presidency. But I took away a different message: WTF is wrong with the organizers who incited the people to bash their heads against the Israeli brick wall (figuratively)? Aren't they ashamed of knowing that they caused the death of so many of their own people?

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I saw the photo of them walking out of the embassy all dressed fancy and nice. Smiling. And the bottom picture of the Palestinian people being hurt, crying. The point of the photo was to incite me to anger against Trump and his presidency. But I took away a different message: WTF is wrong with the organizers who incited the people to bash their heads against the Israeli brick wall (figuratively)? Aren't they ashamed of knowing that they caused the death of so many of their own people?

Hell protesters were setting landmines and shit.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:01 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But they have enough history and direct knowledge to know exactly how their actions would end: the deaths of many of their own people and little to no loss of life on the Israeli side. That's practically suicide. In the US, the organizers of this protest would be criminally charged with knowingly inciting violence that led to the deaths of many people.

Sometimes eliciting a disproportionate response and/or mass suicide is the only way to get people to see and have sympathy for the oppressed.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It's fun to see our news media (like CNN) continue to push the propaganda of Hamas while making Israel seem like evil monsters. Meanwhile, in reality:

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:13 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

DDM is right, why don't people try blaming the victims of massacres for once, huh???

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:20 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sometimes eliciting a disproportionate response and/or mass suicide is the only way to get people to see and have sympathy for the oppressed.

The official charter of Hamas calls for the destruction of Israel as well as all the Jews saying. The Jewish state has a right to exist; Palestinian leaders believe otherwise. That's why there's no peace. IF they did want a two state solution then they would have accepted one in 1936. The Peel Commission offered a deal in which 80% of the area where most of Israel stands today would go to the Arabs while the Jews got 20%. The Jews agreed to the deal. Arabs did not. Instead they continued their violent rebellion.

The UN offered a two-state solution in 1947. Jews agreed. Arabs rejected it and then launched a war against the newly formed state of Israel.

After the 1967 war, Israel offered the West Bank to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt in exchange for peace. Instead, the Arab League gathered in Sudan and declared: "No peace with Israel. No recognition of Israel. No negotiations with Israel."

Israel offered land to the Arabs for Palestine in 2000 and again in 2008. Arabs rejected it and instead it was met with a wave of suicide bombings. Israel gave Gaza to the Arabs which led to Hamas running the region and bombarding Israel with rockets. The Jews have time and time again offered peace to the Arabs but the Arabs rejected it.

Palestine isn't interested in peace. They're only interested in the complete and totally eradication of Israel and the Jewish people.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:22 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean..one side actually elected Hamas lol. Let that sink in.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:38 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
DDM is right, why don't people try blaming the victims of massacres for once, huh???

This is an obvious strawman. Classic example of a strawman. I've made it quite clear that the organizers should be held accountable.

In the US, the organizers of this protest would be criminally charged with knowingly inciting violence that led to the deaths of many people.

But it didn't work. People are focusing on hating Trump over the Embassy. That's their take-away from this.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:41 PM
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once upon a time, they were offered a much bigger fixed state and refused. They launched an attack and lost - if they hadn't, then there would be no Israel. Any notion that they will remain peaceful is nearly as preposterous as the fantasy that a 20-50% Muslim Europe will simply acquiesce to a secular Western democracy and become obedient european citizens. The terror attacks and daily arrests of Jihadis are just a preamble of what's to come

Let's Cut to the Bone : You cannot expect negotiation with Tusken raiders. The Islamic scriptures contain faux peace treaties as common rule of war - Mohammed did those several times himself. Ultimately there would be something of a small Palestinian state. The Muslims want to destroy Israel fully and refuse any treaty - but they will lose almost all of the country since neither their demographics nor their technological progress for the eternally backwards/inbred favour them. And this is coming from a guy who thinks that the Protocols of Zion are real.

Last edited by JMANGO on May 15th, 2018 at 03:44 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:41 PM
JMANGO is currently offline Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

Guess where this is from lol

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:44 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Surtur
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

Guess where this is from lol

...Exodus 2:12??

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Now and then the call goes out for the convening of an international conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question. Some accept, others reject the idea, for this or other reason, with one stipulation or more for consent to convening the conference and participating in it. Knowing the parties constituting the conference, their past and present attitudes towards Moslem problems, the Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences capable of realising the demands, restoring the rights or doing justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitraters. When did the infidels do justice to the believers?

"But the Jews will not be pleased with thee, neither the Christians, until thou follow their religion; say, The direction of Allah is the true direction. And verily if thou follow their desires, after the knowledge which hath been given thee, thou shalt find no patron or protector against Allah." (The Cow - verse 120).

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."

Everything here seems legit. I can't find anything to be concerned about.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I blame the Israeli state, who indiscriminately open fired on unarmed civilians, and killed a bunch of kids. FYI: the number of reported casualties on the Israeli side so far is 1 person, who was injured by a rock.

Can those popping champagne bottles at the new US embassy as this transpired wash their hands of a violent protest, instigated by their decision to openly side against Palestine? No lol.

The worst day of violence to occur in Gaza in four years, in direct response to the Embassy move. I would say inb4 Surt switches the goal posts and doubles down, but seems I am too late. What a vacuous turd. sad

He's been a smugphag since Trump made the announcement, so it was to be expected.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 15th, 2018 04:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

He's been a smugphag since Trump made the announcement, so it was to be expected.

If anyone should be smug, it is everyone who posted five months ago that this would get people killed.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 04:07 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

If people want to give their lives away in a fruitless endeavour, and basically knowingly commit suicide, than why should we care?

Old Post May 15th, 2018 04:12 PM
JMANGO is currently offline Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by JMANGO
If people want to give their lives away in a fruitless endeavour, and basically knowingly commit suicide, than why should we care?

I don't want someone like you using my words because you're a giant piece of racist shit. erm

I am committing a logical fallacy known as the ad hominem and it makes me a close-minded fool and I realize that.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 05:18 PM