KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Other Arabs are quite racist about Palestinians, I have been told by Syrians, Saudis, Egyptians and Jordanians never to trust a Palestinian. One thing you learn out here Rob, not all Arabs are equal, that's the problem with honour cultures really.

For sure, I've said before that the Palestinians get used by essentially their cousins and the like. eg Iran couldn't give two shits about them if they live or die, but uses their plight as a propaganda tool against Israel and America.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
For sure, I've said before that the Palestinians get used by essentially their cousins and the like. eg Iran couldn't give two shits about them if they live or die, but uses their plight as a propaganda tool against Israel and America.
Agreed and just to clarify, I'm sure you and others know. Iran are not Arabs, they are Farsi.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:58 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Agreed and just to clarify, I'm sure you and others know. Iran are not Arabs, they are Farsi.

Of course. Iranians make a point to say they're not.

My best friend 2nd through 10th grade was Iranian born, came her very young, his hippy-like parents fled not long after the revolution; they were not down with religious dominance.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course. Iranians make a point to say they're not.

My best friend 2nd through 10th grade was Iranian born, came her very young, his hippy-like parents fled not long after the revolution; they were not down with religious dominance.
A lot aren't and that's true of Arabs also Rob. I know many atheist Jordanians and Syrians particularly.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Where's the gain though? Did it make Israel safer? Doesn't seem so. Did it solidity Israel's right to exist? It already had that. It was a bargaining chip the US had and it was given away for what seems like nothing.

Peace talks have happened regardless of how hard the extremist on both sides want destruction. The average Palestinians as a people, want to live and they want peace, they don't want to live in shit piles and eat IDF bullets, no matter how hard Trumpers paint them as nigh mindless animals.

Well, if it is improving relations between Saudi Arabia, seems like there's one extremely important positive thing out of this mess.

It would be considered a "major milestone" in Israeli sovereignty.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, if it is improving relations between Saudi Arabia, seems like there's one extremely important positive thing out of this mess.

Yeah, MBS is doing a lot of good but he is constantly confronted by the old guard. A whole lot of Saudi women activists got arrested in Riyadh this week... Some for showing their hair something MBS himself says should not be a problem.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I assume you don't mean our relations with Saudi Arabia, as they have our politicians in their pocket. Even Trump who was supposed to be the outsider/not-your-typical-politician curtsied to their King like a good little maiden.

How did the capital move factor in SA-Israeli relations? Their main common ground seems to be their dislike of Iran and keeping Iran down in their piece of the oil-pie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:46 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I assume you don't mean our relations with Saudi Arabia, as they have our politicians in their pocket. Even Trump who was supposed to be the outsider/not-your-typical-politician curtsied to their King like a good little maiden.

How did the capital move factor in SA-Israeli relations? Their main common ground seems to be their dislike of Iran and keeping Iran down in their piece of the oil-pie.
It's more than that for KSA and Iran, it's Sunni Shia shit. Iran is in many ways more radical than the most radical Sunni extremists. This is why Iran hates Israel.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on May 23rd, 2018 at 08:04 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:02 PM
dadudemon

Yeah, MBS is doing a lot of good but he is constantly confronted by the old guard. A whole lot of Saudi women activists got arrested in Riyadh this week... Some for showing their hair something MBS himself says should not be a problem.

Oh, I did not know that (that he thinks women can be Hijab-less).

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I assume you don't mean our relations with Saudi Arabia, as they have our politicians in their pocket.

Right, Arab-Israeli relations.

Even Trump who was supposed to be the outsider/not-your-typical-politician curtsied to their King like a good little maiden.

Well, when Obama did this, it was said it was okay to do because our US Presidents are public servants and servants are not sovereigns. So they are much lower on the social ladder than literal Kings.

If recognizing Israel as a state was caused even partially by that capital thing, then it's what I said in my post. Pretty big deal.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:31 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I did not know that (that he thinks women can be Hijab-less).
They already are in malls and he believes it's a personal choice. You walk around Granada or Al Naqueel Mall and no westerners, Filipino, Lebanese etc will be in them, even many young Saudi women don't there DDDM.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Right, Arab-Israeli relations.

Well, when Obama did this, it was said it was okay to do because our US Presidents are public servants and servants are not sovereigns. So they are much lower on the social ladder than literal Kings.

If recognizing Israel as a state was caused even partially by that capital thing, then it's what I said in my post. Pretty big deal.

I had no real problem with either, they're representing our country and it's courteous to partake in the customs of a country you're a guest in. I found it funny because (and you probably remember this as well), when Obama bowed, it was proof that he's a Muslim puppet, he's weak etc. Then the same type of people who previously said that, had no problem with Trump doing similar and Trump was supposed to be the don't-give-a-fck 'mold breaker'.

Fair enough if that's true. I just don't see it.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:40 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said in a previous thread the problems in KSA and the problems reforming it are in many ways down to a single incident.

https://worldview.stratfor.com/arti...unts-house-saud

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:32 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s been a law to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital since the 80’s. The utter ignorance and stupidity in this thread is overwhelming. Then again I’ve been around stupid trolls before but you guys take the prize.

Anyway...trump is just keeping his promise, what Odumbo n Clinton didn’t. What’s sad is that people are siding with a bunch of terrorists over a democracy

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:38 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta give people the full headline so they can appreciate just how peaceful these people are.

Peaceful Palestinian Terrorists Fire Peaceful Mortars At Jewish Kindergarten, Attempt Peaceful Murderous Border Breaches Against Israel

How dare those Jews get in the way of those peaceful peoples fireworks display! Damn!

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know somehow I just think Israel's response to this is going to be utterly devastating, cuz these people don't f*ck around. You just firebombed a school. Christ almighty. Might as well stab a bear and pour lemon juice in it's wound and then point and laugh at it.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Teach those Evil Jews to use WEAPONS to Defend School Children!

Thank Heavens The U.S doesn't do that.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Surtur
You know somehow I just think Israel's response to this is going to be utterly devastating, cuz these people don't f*ck around. You just firebombed a school. Christ almighty. Might as well stab a bear and pour lemon juice in it's wound and then point and laugh at it.

Israel's children get killed by an organization Israel supported the creation of in order to mess shit up for Palestinian children:

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19...stine-conflict/

I wonder who israel is going to **** over to avenge it's own creation.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 11:49 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Much like how the Democrats ACT like they Wanted to Create Democracy in the Founding of the United States of America but have turned in to a Leftist Fascist Organizations. You just never know how a group is going to turn out in the long run....

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 06:38 AM