KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
people under extreme duress tend to act on impulse, pretend-smart guy.

They still aren't animals. Lol but wait, did you want to seriously argue they are like animals? We can go that route if you like.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol if you think Surtur cares about people in the middle-east dying. You're arguing at a wall gentlemen.

This just isn't true. I do not want anyone to die who does not deserve it.

I have explained my position though. I do not want to let Islam dictate our actions.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump is a complete ****. People will die, he doesn't care because they are brown, /end thread!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:43 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Trump is a complete ****. People will die, he doesn't care because they are brown, /end thread!

Ah there it is, it took three pages for a "he's racist!". Or did I miss some?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, it seems I'm the only one who doesn't disagree with what Trump did. We can agree to disagree I suppose.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

pretty much. their lives don't matter to him. and i'm not just talking about the brown people. he put everyone in israel/middle east in harm's way.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:49 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
I look at the situation, I look at what Congress decided in 1995. I see presidents promised and then backed out. I see 22 years having passed.

I do not care what Congress decided in 1995. A bad decision does not become a good decision, because it is 22-years-old. There is a reason no president ever followed through with this. It would be wise to understand why.

And it comes down to Islam. We all know what it means when experts talk about violence occurring. We all know who will be behind it. And yes, these savages will kill innocent people and try to use this as an excuse.

And your solution is to give them an excuse for the acts they want to commit anyway? That is not opposing terrorists, that is appeasing them.

I don't know what else to tell you. I don't want people to die, but I do not want us to let an abhorrent religion dictate the decisions we make.

News flash: if you choose a course of action, because it is the opposite of what your opponent wants, you are still being controlled; you are not being a rational actor, you are just reacting to what your opponent wants.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:49 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, it seems I'm the only one who doesn't disagree with what Trump did. We can agree to disagree I suppose.

I'm always happy with that mate.

pretty much. their lives don't matter to him. and i'm not just talking about the brown people. he put everyone in israel in harm's way.
Ahh, poor people (everywhere and nothing to do with this thread exclusively) and the American's who will be targeted after this as well as the Israelis, yup, the guy is a nob jockey. No doubt!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:53 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I do not care what Congress decided in 1995. A bad decision does not become a good decision, because it is 22-years-old. There is a reason no president ever followed through with this. It would be wise to understand why.

And your solution is to give them an excuse for the acts they want to commit anyway? That is not opposing terrorists, that is appeasing them.

News flash: if you choose a course of action, because it is the opposite of what your opponent wants, you are still being controlled; you are not being a rational actor, you are just reacting to what your opponent wants.

I just find this utter bullshit lol. This is why I agree with Trump, because of what you said, or rather the fact people have attitudes like yours. Pompous and smug, think they know a lot. Do not give me this "give them a reason" bs. Why are we changing our behavior to appease radical Islamists?

That right there is what bugs me. We should not be making decisions based on what they slimebags are going to do.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I say that it's the terrorists that will be out there murdering innocent people over this. I say we should not base our decisions on how Islamic terrorists will react. I do not want any innocent people to die. If they do that is on the piece of shit terrorists.

You justify it by saying "oh, they'll be dying by terrorist". Weird, but do you think that's a moral standpoint considering the knowledge of the acts/deaths happening is known beforehand?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I just find this utter bullshit lol. This is why I agree with Trump, because of what you said, or rather the fact people have attitudes like yours. Pompous and smug, think they know a lot. Do not give me this "give them a reason" bs. Why are we changing our behavior to appease radical Islamists?

That right there is what bugs me. We should not be making decisions based on what they slimebags are going to do.

"I support Trump because Dems and Libs hurt my feels and make me feel dumb."

That does not address anything in my post, but alright. At least you admitted what we all knew was true.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:58 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I support Trump because Dems and Libs hurt my feels and make me feel dumb."

That does not address anything in my post, but alright. At least you admitted what we all knew was true.

It's not about hurt feelings, it's about thinking we need to dictate what we do based on how some Islamic terrorists will react. That is what I find bogus. "Don't provoke them".

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:03 PM
Adam_PoE

It's not about hurt feelings, it's about thinking we need to dictate what we do based on how some Islamic terrorists will react. That is what I find bogus. "Don't provoke them".

Choosing a course of action—say, deliberately provoking them—because it is the exact opposite of what they want is still letting them dictate your decision making, but with worse outcomes. That is what makes it extraordinarily dumb.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Choosing a course of action—say, deliberately provoking them—because it is the exact opposite of what they want is still letting them dictate your decision making, but with worse outcomes. That is what makes it extraordinarily dumb.

I guess we can agree to disagree. We are doing something that should have been done a long time ago. Nobody is going to be forced to go out and commit murder, that is their choice, because they follow an abhorrent religion that allows that type of shit.

I'm tired of Islam thinking the world will change for it. It is the other way around. I'm not sure what more there is to say.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i would argue that trumps actions are exactly what terrorist groups have been hoping for.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:15 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

As noted, Islamic Terrorist groups want the US/West to piss off and alienate Muslims wholesale. It strengthens their cause and fills their coffers and ranks. Trump's move today is a move they agree with, they want war; you're playing into their hands. edit: Or what Bashar said

But hey, blanket support Trump; even in blatantly unwise moves because "Leftist!" upset you with their "pompous and smug" ness

Now insert the "This is why Trump will win in 2020" standard avoidance of the issue at hand remark.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

i would argue that trumps actions are exactly what terrorist groups have been hoping for.

This is the argument I made about Bush and then Obama. The aggressive invade-y actions are just fuel for their messages. It's very easy, at times, for them to paint the US as evil murdering invading assholes....because that accusations are correct.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And so then we what? Let this religion dictate what we do?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^false dilemma

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And so then we what? Let this religion dictate what we do?
So you can't think for yourself and instead beg other men to tell you what to do. I don't have the slaps in me to get the stupid out of you.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote