KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Hmmm, I suspect the likely coming bloodshed will be spun as a "Look how Trump exposed the savages!" win for Trump. As you're pretty much implying that already, Surt.

I wonder what level of consolation that will be to the loved ones of the innocent victims.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:28 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Hmmm, I suspect the likely coming bloodshed will be spun as a "Look how Trump exposed the savages!" win for Trump. As you're pretty much implying that already, Surt.

I wonder what level of consolation that will be to the loved ones of the innocent victims.

If a person commits murder over this, are they a piece of shit?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:31 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, yes. Murder = bad/wrong

Just be sure to tell that to families of the innocent victimes though, if shit goes down as expected. "Trump exposed those murderous pieces of shit savages though".

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:40 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, yes. Murder = bad/wrong

Just be sure to tell that to families of the innocent victimes though, if shit goes down as expected. "Trump exposed those murderous pieces of shit savages though".

I'd tell them that their loved ones were killed by savages that follow a terrible ideology.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:42 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fair enough, but don't forget to add: "And it was set off because my President went against all intel telling him that this move has almost zero positives, but many negatives and bloodshed was an expected outcome." To be fair, you know.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:49 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair enough, but don't forget to add: "And it was set off because my President went against all intel telling him that this move has almost zero positives, but many negatives and bloodshed was an expected outcome." To be fair, you know.

Neat, and now is the part I ask what you'd say to Kate Steinle's parents? To be fair, you know.

Yeah it's off topic, oh well.

Something like "liberals ignored laws because of feelings, your daughter is dead now, deal with it."

As long as you'd say something like that, I'll go say that shit to those people.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 8th, 2017 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:50 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

What I told you before, Surt. The system failed that time; someone should at least lose their job. The guy had previous arrests for drug related crimes, he should not have been set free. He wasn't just an illegal alien, he was an illegal with a serious criminal record.

But your deflection away from the topic since you can't properly respond has been noted.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:04 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I told you before, Surt. The system failed that time; someone should at least lose their job. The guy had previous arrests for drug related crimes, he should not have been set free. He wasn't just an illegal alien, he was an illegal with a serious criminal record.

But your deflection away from the topic since you can't properly respond has been noted.

I can properly respond, I would tell the families in the middle east it is not Trumps fault. It is the abhorrent religion that permeates the area.

What would be made known is that the savage islamic terrorists chose to take up arms against them, not Trump.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:05 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The only reason Muslim fundamentalism is a threat to us is because the fundamentals of Islam are a threat to us."

Sam Harris

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:10 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I can properly respond, I would tell the families in the middle east it is not Trumps fault. It is the abhorrent religion that permeates the area.

What would be made known is that the savage islamic terrorists chose to take up arms against them, not Trump.

You will defend Trump no matter what at this point, that much is obvious. There's a reason this act wasn't done by previous presidents and in case you didn't know, they're not all Democrats. There's a reason The State Department issued warnings.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:13 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You will defend Trump no matter what at this point, that much is obvious. There's a reason this act wasn't done by previous presidents and in case you didn't know, they're not all Democrats. There's a reason The State Department issued warnings.

You just showed your legendary memory is faulty. I won't defend anything he does. But if people are going to try to blame him for Islamic radicals behaving like Islamic radicals? Nope lol. Not on my watch.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:15 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I don't necessarily think Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is a bad political move per say. But it's a reminiscent of what Venezuela, Nicaragua and Russia (among others) have been doing by granting their recognition to rogue states in zone of conflict. He is not offering a solution by declaring Jerusalem a capital, but he's certainly pushing the International Community to renew their interest in the topic.

Is it irresponsible? Depends on how much of a responsability yoou think the US has in the current state of afairs with Israel. At this point is not nearly as much as some people would want you to believe.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:41 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't want t see any of them committing terrorist attacks over this. They can show some civility. Let us see what happens.

Let's not act like a group of people should be held responsible for what some individuals in their group do.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Dec 8th, 2017 at 08:26 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:18 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

@Surtur

Do you recall the war for independence? Why do you think it happened?

Now imagine British leaving US mainland but not before inviting jews to Washington DC and giving them the carte blanche to establish the state of Israel in the heart of the United States, and then Israel keeps on expanding its borders in the aftermath of each confrontation.

Do you think US would allow a new state to come into existence within its borders?

You need to understand what the Israel-Palestine conflict is all about, and UN-backed two-state solution for that region. Problem is that Israel continue to expand and Palestinians continue to suffer with virtually no end in sight to their suffering. Under these circumstances, radicalism can take hold.

Israel-Palestine dispute has nothing to do with Islam but it is about territorial claims and the right of Palestine to exist as a state.

Trump's move is both ill-advised and ill-timed.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:55 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:51 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
@Surtur

Do you recall the war for independence? Why do you think it happened?

Now imagine British leaving US mainland but not before inviting jews to Washington DC and giving them the carte blanche to establish the state of Israel in the heart of the United States, and then Israel keeps on expanding its borders in the aftermath of each confrontation.

Do you think US would allow a new state to come into existence within its borders?

You need to understand what the Israel-Palestine conflict is all about, and UN-backed two-state solution for that region. Problem is that Israel continue to expand and Palestinians continue to suffer with virtually no end in sight to their suffering. Under these circumstances, radicalism can take hold.

Israel-Palestine dispute has nothing to do with Islam but it is about territorial claims and the right of Palestine to exist as a state.

Trump's move is both ill-advised and ill-timed.
I think Surt might understand a more personal analogy.

Hey Surt, imagine if your landlord decided to spontaneously give your home to another person while you are still living in it. And that person moves into your home without your permission and with big guns. That person then gathers up all your things and shoves them into a corner (Gaza) and tells you to sleep in the corner. That person then proceeds to claim your living room and take ownership of your PS4.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:10 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

^^^

Well said. Thank you.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:12 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Let's not act like a group of people should be held responsible for what some individuals in their group do.

But we CAN hold Trump responsible for how Islamic radicals react?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:59 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump you ****. One dead 33 injured already.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:12 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

An attack happened over this already?

Weird, it's like The State Department and everyone else was correct or something.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:17 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

An attack happened over this already?

Weird, it's like The State Department and everyone else was correct or something.
It's more than that, it's what I predicted, fighting in the streets and the Israel war machine turned on the Palestinians.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:20 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote