KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Bloodborne 2

Bloodborne 2
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Bloodborne 2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12...de6db4a0a000041

The text font seems to match Bloodborne too. I hope it turns out to be a Bloodborne sequel. I suppose a new IP would be cool but BB was my first and only platinum. I would love to return to Yharnam.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:20 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Haven't finished Bloodborne, Last person i killed in it was that Father Gascoigne

but now i'm currently hooked on The Surge another Dark Souls like game.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Haven't finished Bloodborne, Last person i killed in it was that Father Gascoigne

but now i'm currently hooked on The Surge another Dark Souls like game.
Father G was actually one of my favorite bosses. I loved his entire backstory, though he was a ton harder than the first boss so I understand you losing steam there. Bloodborne was my first Soulsborne game (at least the first I beat; I played 1 to the second boss years prior but never got past and didn't understand the game at the time). I wish I could tell you it got easier after him but the next two were the hardest in the vanilla game for me. Vicar Amelia especially, since she had me stuck for 2 weeks. Bloodstarved beast was the first and only boss I ever co-oped on and I felt like a scrub.

I've actually been considering the Surge. How's your opinion on it so far?

PWNT

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:50 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Git gud newb.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:43 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Arachnid1

I've actually been considering the Surge. How's your opinion on it so far?

its been good so far

also you can pause the game during gameplay, Compared with the From Software games where its just a menu that pops up and you have to pick your moment to make sure there are no enemies nearby.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I hope it's Bloodborne 2, BB is so good, I still regularly play it two+ years later. Everyone seems to be thinking it's a new IP though.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:32 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It certainly seems Bloodborne-esque, at least.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 10:20 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B0...rogameritaly-21

Take it with a grain of salt, but BB2 has been listed on Amazon Italy. Please, for the love of god, be real.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 04:38 PM
Arachnid1

Apparently a bunch of hints got dropped towards Bloodborne 2 from Miyazaki himself and the rumor mill is once again in full swing. Please be real. Bloodborne and Breath of the Wild are the only games this gen to break into my top 5. Man I hope this is real this time. I'll give it a watch and a tl;dr later.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:26 PM
Arachnid1

Déraciné, a vr game by Miyazaki, had a bunch of Bloodborne easter eggs.

1. Blood & Bones book with BB font and a picture of a hunter with a weird (maybe trick) weapon on his back. The description of it reads

quote:
"Prose of some terrible tale.

This fabled land of gold, silver, and sacrifices owed both its rise and fall to its inhuman warriors.

They applied face paint brewed from blood, giving them the strength of the gods, and carved up their own bones, crafting the weapons of the gods.

Yet their legacy is neither here nor there."

2. You can find a wooden doll with the description
quote:
"A doll of the stone girl Fiona who appears in the unfinished tale.

When a person has a bad dream, Fiona appears and helps them flee."

If you hold the doll in VR, it executes the "'make contact' sign in Bloodborne used to communicate with a Great One. This one is a direct and obvious reference.

3. You can find an item called a Seafaring Sage. It seems to be associated with the Fiona Doll in 2. It looks like it could be a great one right out of BB.

quote:
"A statuette of a seafaring sage that appears in an unfinished tale.

It is said to appear in bad dreams, to watch over those who attempt to leave."

4. The credit sequence shows a random shot of the Fiona Doll and the Seafaring Sage holding each other which is a reference to the true ending in BB.

It could just be references and nothing more, but man I hope its BB2.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:13 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The unfinished tale bit gives me a little hope. I was so mad that weird looking samurai game wasn't BB 2

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:35 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The unfinished tale bit gives me a little hope. I was so mad that weird looking samurai game wasn't BB 2
Yeah same. I'll still probably get it, but Nioh gave me more than enough of that Samurai stuff, not to mention my recent playthrough of Ninja Gaiden Black. I'm ready for more gothic/lovecraftian horror.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 07:44 PM