KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Magneto vs. Hulk

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Magneto stomps 11 61.11%
Magneto wins 5 27.78%
Not sure 0 0%
Hulk wins 0 0%
Hulk stomps 2 11.11%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Magneto vs. Hulk
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something will stop him before he gets close. Snag him up by the leg when he is running or swat him out of the air if he leaps.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Something will stop him before he gets close. Snag him up by the leg when he is running or swat him out of the air if he leaps.
Imagination debating without anything substantial to back it up. Fanboy. Hulk wins based off the evidence.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Imagination debating without anything substantial to back it up. Fanboy. Hulk wins based off the evidence.

It's looking at what the guy can do when he puts his mind to it, but okay. We'll have to agree to disagree. You say I'm a fanboy, but I'm not. I think Magneto is a cool character, but that is about it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It's looking at what the guy can do when he puts his mind to it, but okay. We'll have to agree to disagree. You say I'm a fanboy, but I'm not. I think Magneto is a cool character, but that is about it.
You just said something will stop him basically saying I don't know but I bet he could. That's being biased. Hulk leapt at the leviathan and changed its momentum. You think magneto can whip up so etching bigger and more durable than that in no time. Get real.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
You just said something will stop him basically saying I don't know but I bet he could. That's being biased. Hulk leapt at the leviathan and changed its momentum. You think magneto can whip up so etching bigger and more durable than that in no time. Get real.

I'm basing it on the feats he showed in the movie. Whipping up metal objects quite fast. Showing an ability to rip up material from the ground. We can extrapolate on things you know. It's not a bias.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm basing it on the feats he showed in the movie. Whipping up metal objects quite fast. Showing an ability to rip up material from the ground. We can extrapolate on things you know. It's not a bias.
Well base it off evidence and base it off a time with something you've seen on screen. You can't just make shit up in your head and think that's concrete evidence.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:00 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

So the general consensus seems to be that Magneto wins decisively here.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 02:08 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Stigma
Evidence favors Hulk.

Evidence>popularity.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:26 PM
TheLordofMurder

Evidence favors Magneto...

Bias favors quanchi...

Magneto wins baxsed on his planet shaking power...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:16 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Bias favors quanchi...

This isn't about who can rattle what it's about who wins in a fight. You've never been able to grasp relevance to irrelevance. Hulk is quicker, stronger, more durable, etc. He easily defeats Magneto once he gets ahold of him. Evidence and their actual powers actually matter.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:36 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Bias favors quanchi...

Good points.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:53 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Good points.
Based on ?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 02:15 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

No. I believe the consensus is Magneto wins if he is able to gather enough power fast enough before Hulk turns him into pulp.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 05:26 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by FrothByte
No. I believe the consensus is Magneto wins if he is able to gather enough power fast enough before Hulk turns him into pulp.

Agreed sir.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 10:39 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I personally see this as an endurance contest. If mags run out of energy he's toast. I'm honestly on the ropes on this one. Mags is pretty powerful.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 10:53 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hulk per current versions is wearing armor which means Magneto ragdolls him and crushes his head with his helmet or rapes him with his hammers

GG Hulk sucks compared to Erik

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 11:01 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by carthage
Hulk per current versions is wearing armor which means Magneto ragdolls him and crushes his head with his helmet or rapes him with his hammers

Hulk as last seen is without armor.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 11:06 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carthage

Hulk was not wearing armor at the end of the film. You're not clever are you. This isn't Hulk with his armor on Sakaar.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:23 AM