KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Faora

Wonder Woman vs. Faora
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Faora was beating Superman. She flat out stomps.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:03 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

LOL!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Faora is faster and stronger than Diana. Combined with roughly equal skill and this goes to Faora 9/10.

(please log in to view the image)

Kal-El can fly with enough force to bust through grain silos and the hull of Kryptonian ships. Faora reacted to the blitz and stopped him cold.

VS

Not trying to lowball, it just means Ares is fast too. But his flying and blitzing speed has never been shown to be anywhere close to Kal-El's.

VS

Faora does the same thing from a standing position (less leverage to accelerate).

Wonder Woman either jumps to close distances or rides a horse. Faora has superior foot speed.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:11 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'd actually forgotten about that second ares scene. A nice bit of concrete combat speed for WW imo. Arguably just as fast as Faora was at least visually.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:15 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TGATES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Faora is faster and stronger than Diana. Combined with roughly equal skill and this goes to Faora 9/10.

Kal-El can fly with enough force to bust through grain silos and the hull of Kryptonian ships. Faora reacted to the blitz and stopped him cold.

VS

Not trying to lowball, it just means Ares is fast too. But his flying and blitzing speed has never been shown to be anywhere close to Kal-El's.

VS

Faora does the same thing from a standing position (less leverage to accelerate).

Wonder Woman either jumps to close distances or rides a horse. Faora has superior foot speed.

Not really. MoS's visual effects and fights were more gratuitous and over the top, but from what I've seen Diana can actually perceive AND fight at super speed so Its not like she won't be able to react to Faora. Let's say Faora was to hit WW, what is that going to do before WW, who is equal to her in speed but has magical weapons that easily cut kryptonians.

WW can percieve MULTIPLE bullets from an automatic weapon. How can she not perceive Faora?

WW is SO skilled that she is even able to block a bullet at close range with her LASSO when she was fighting the Germans in that courtyard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrdih26Dv_g

^2:09 lasso bullet timing.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:18 PM
TGATES is currently offline Click here to Send TGATES a Private Message Find more posts by TGATES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd actually forgotten about that second ares scene. A nice bit of concrete combat speed for WW imo. Arguably just as fast as Faora was at least visually.
The bar scene blitz is more impressive imo, as she not only covers the distance but also manages to disarm the guy before he even perceives what's happening. Insane.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:54 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TGATES

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The bar scene blitz is more impressive imo, as she not only covers the distance but also manages to disarm the guy before he even perceives what's happening. Insane.

A short distance and it is also worth mentioning that she did this starting from a seated position.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 11:21 PM
TGATES is currently offline Click here to Send TGATES a Private Message Find more posts by TGATES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Faora is definitely stronger and have comparable fighting skills and speed.
WW has a sword, bracelets to repel, lasso, and shield.
WW wins after a good fight.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:13 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 07:13 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TGATES

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 02:38 AM
h1a8

Sorry

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 03:31 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I forgive you

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:15 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Nephthys
I think Diana can win, but it'd be a full on final boss fight for her.

thumb up

If both are going all out, I give Diana a slight advantage and I think she'll eventually win, but it will be a really hard fight...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:17 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Idk, WW might have the reactions but Faora can blitz the shit out of Diana with her insane flight/combat speed combo.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

No WW clearly wins.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 06:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What flight speed did Faora have, can someone post a clip.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 06:50 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote