KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Son of Satan Vs King of Atlantis

Son of Satan Vs King of Atlantis
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Son of Satan Vs King of Atlantis

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Aquaman should win. Physically more impressive and his trident can counter hellfire

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:45 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Ohhh this one hurts

My fav Marvel character vs one of my oldest fav DC.

Hellstrom should romp this though. I know we'll inevitably see the the scans of Hellstrom vs Agent Venom to low ball him but AV haf a specific plot protection of being marked by beast which madr Hellstroms power not work.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:49 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I've seen the AV Scans, yeah.
Those surely dont make this cut & dried imo. Thanks 'boks. thumb up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Aquaman should win. Physically more impressive and his trident can counter hellfire

Hellfire is far from the only thing that Daimon brings to the party. He has somr pretty powerful magic, soul manip, dimensional manip, time manip, and just plain matter and energy manip.

Not to mention that rebirth has merged timelines right? So since the trident of neptune didnt handle hades fire too well when Arthur used it to save posieden (dont get me wrong its the only reason Arthur freed the sea god),can we be sure it can handle hell fire.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:54 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by beatboks
Hellfire is far from the only thing that Daimon brings to the party. He has somr pretty powerful magic, soul manip, dimensional manip, time manip, and just plain matter and energy manip.

Not to mention that rebirth has merged timelines right? So since the trident of neptune didnt handle hades fire too well when Arthur used it to save posieden (dont get me wrong its the only reason Arthur freed the sea god),can we be sure it can handle hell fire.

I just dont like Hellstrom in 1v1 scenarios. He's a favorite of mine as well. The trident has got some major upgrades especially since AM lost his kingdom. Let me ponder it some more. U may be right

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:11 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nuce to see there are SoS fans.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:26 PM
hutchy1345

What are hellstroms main feats?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:28 PM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by hutchy1345

Fun reading.
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/hellstorm/4005-14695/

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:30 PM
LordofBrooklyn

That SOS redesign is ALMOST as bad as Riv's threads!

Why try to improve on perfection?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 10:47 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
That SOS redesign is ALMOST as bad as Riv's threads!

Why try to improve on perfection?

Because he was a Z list, boring character. The change didnt help.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 12:36 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by hutchy1345

In what respect?

He has the ability to heal by touch. The highest example of this is his bringing a dead seer back to life.

His magic is pretty strong too. He has examples in Defenders of detecting things that were hiden even from Dr Strange.

His force fields have contained Blackhear

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...t%2B%284%29.jpg

Contained the Hood when possessed by Dormammu (Strange and voodoo kept hood busy while Hellstrom created the containmemt)

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...ps+dormammu.jpg

Base level classic Hellstrom has the strength of "100 men"

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...+of+100+men.jpg

This gets amped when he gets angry as his darksoul amps his physicals as well as other powers.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...th+ten+fold.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...he+draws+on.jpg

Energy manip
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...his+power+2.jpg

His spells have had a wide variety of effects shrinking opponents time manip (when battling a vampire moving time forward so its midday not midnight)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 01:18 AM