KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Soul Calibur 6

Soul Calibur 6
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
You're both conflating plot issues with character design. It's gay as **** that we have to have three Batman films for every non-Batman film, but that isn't the reason for why Batman is a shitty character.

There could be an argument that Cassie's role in MKX was hamfisted and shitty, but that has nothing to do with her aesthetic, move-set, personality etc.

confused When did I attack her character design? There is nothing wrong with her aesthetically. She is a mary sue though out of what we got from MKX, but is more due to the shitty writers and not bringing in the writer of the comics for the game than it is the character itself. Still, plot/execution-wise, I can stomach even Rey from the current Star Wars more than I can Cassie.

But eh, opinions.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 04:35 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

They're all garbage.

Now, Cassandra and Seung Mina on the other hand..

https://youtu.be/ZFsaehtn-z4

Seung Mina, and Astaroth, just revealed. I've got a feeling we'll see Cassandra soon too.

Interestingly, I had no idea Namco held a popularity poll to determine the cast for future games. Unsurprisingly, all of the SCV kids ranked at the bottom. Only the mimic bosses came in lower, but they aren't real characters anyway. Apparently, one representative expressed surprise over Patroklos ranking near the bottom despite being the main character. Viola was the most popular newbie and didn't even crack the top 20...

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/S...Popularity_Poll

Last edited by StyleTime on Aug 6th, 2018 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 04:02 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

(please log in to view the image)

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 12:28 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

(please log in to view the image)
Yeah Talim's pretty awesome.

But seriously? Algol and ZWEI are rated way too low.

Also wtf is Tira doing above Voldo.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:38 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"talim"

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:48 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by StyleTime
Interestingly, I had no idea Namco held a popularity poll to determine the cast for future games. Unsurprisingly, all of the SCV kids ranked at the bottom. Only the mimic bosses came in lower, but they aren't real characters anyway. Apparently, one representative expressed surprise over Patroklos ranking near the bottom despite being the main character. Viola was the most popular newbie and didn't even crack the top 20...

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/S...Popularity_Poll

Patroklos can make Prince Charming from Shrek want to cringe and call a momma's boy. No crap he would be unpopular. I'm surprised that someone at Namco was surprised.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 02:35 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shut up retard

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 07:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by NemeBro
Shut up retard

Yeah well this "retard" is the one that cooks for us so I'll remember that next time you ask for something, deary.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:58 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

"talim"
Crap, wrong post.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:51 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 01:51 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I'm glad I don't use Tira lol.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 03:40 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Story mode

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: So Geralt's canon in Soul Calibur. Let that sink in.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 22nd, 2018 at 12:11 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 12:08 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 05:36 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

https://www.dualshockers.com/soulca...ch-maybe-later/

Better late than never as they say.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 09:38 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 05:54 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Story mode

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: So Geralt's canon in Soul Calibur. Let that sink in.
So is Lloyd from Tales Of.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:14 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Lloyd was in SC?

*looks up*
So he was. Forgot that Legends was a thing... Interesting nonetheless. Would be great if Namco ever did another crossover like that with SC and a Tales of protagonist, though not getting my hopes up for it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:29 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Cervantes looks fun as ****.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:53 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 10:33 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Don’t like the fact it’s online ranked match only. No training/tutorial mode or anything, inviting friends, etc. Just straight up ranked match, and I’m not really the type to go in to something like that without knowing what I’m doing first. It’s been ****ing years since I played SC, so I’d need some training and getting accustomed again.

Also, lol.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018...libur-6-glitch/

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 01:53 PM