KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Soul Calibur 6

Soul Calibur 6
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Worse than Patrokolos? Dont really have a solid opinion on Groh yet.
Have you seen him yet? That should be enough.

First Scandinavian character has nothing indicating that they are Scandinavian and gets a bullshit fake weapon that sucks. thumb up

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 07:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah, I see.

Havent played through everyone’s story yet due to work this weekend, so yeah. Will keep that in mind when I get to Groh’s chapter...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 11:51 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 11:57 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Probably purchasing this tomorrow. Nightmare is my guy here. Geralt also as a playable sounds awesome.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Been watching vids of this, totally going to get it. Geralt looks awesome.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 05:39 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Nier Automata's 2B announced as the next guest!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Oct 28th, 2018 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 02:10 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb up

A great day, in addition to finishing most of my Libra of Souls grinding on the game. Curious as to how she'll appear in that and how her Soul Chronicles chapter will turn out. If Geralt can be canonized within the lore, so can she.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 02:17 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

On another note, going through arcade mode as Inferno after you unlock him, even on the initial highest difficulty... Overpowered incarnate.

Just spam forward Y/triangle followed by up Y/triangle, and the AI will feel your unrelenting barrage of cheapness. To think some were lamenting at first that Inferno couldn't be used online, whose basically Nightmare without any of the speed impediments along with some additional attacks.

Speaking of cheap bosses, I hated the boss form of Azwel in Libra of Souls, who took me the longest to beat at first. Far from the worst the series has had or anything, but still pretty cheap, though I guess becomes as easy as most other fights once you get a better weapon to upgrade along with a food consumable to compensate like permanent soul charge. Oof.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 11:20 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by NemeBro

First Scandinavian character has nothing indicating that they are Scandinavian and gets a bullshit fake weapon that sucks. thumb up

Not even a reindeer helmet, terrible stuff indeed.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 09:04 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Like his playstyle though, but wont deny the faults with his design.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 02:53 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro

Did they bring back ZWEI? He's really the only one I liked from V.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 03:24 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by janus77
Yeah, I heard the SJWs killed DoA. Still, honestly never found the game mechanics interesting on that game and the graphical style wasn't to my liking either.

Love Soul Calibur, loved it since the first time I played it on Dreamcast.
Reminds me, Soul Caliber 4 was the last game where you can make really big characters. SC5 made all custom characters teenagers, you couldn't give them big curves and breasts, or make a 6'6" muscle bound hunk. On top of that, Ivy was forced to wear a bra

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 02:37 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Now that 2B is finally out, can say I dig her quick combo-y playstyle. Like all her clothing options you can put on custom characters as well. A little disappointing that she has no story in Soul Chronicles though, especially when disc-locked Tira had one. With what they showed in the trailer with Ivy living as long to the point robots rule the world was an interesting concept and they went nowhere with that for a short story chapter? Oh well I guess.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 01:07 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Nier Automata's 2B announced as the next guest!

We couldn't have Nier himself? He would've fit in way more.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 08:11 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh yeah, the last couple DLC characters are leaked/rumored to be Cassandra and Amy, which I'm okay with and were fairly expected, but if that's all and no Algol or anyone else... Meh.

Still happy with 2B nonetheless. The fighter pass is worth it for her alone IMO.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 01:02 AM
StyleTime

Originally posted by StyleTime
I've got a feeling we'll see Cassandra soon too.

In light of the leak, assuming it's not a hoax, I must say...

Called it.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 02:14 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh yeah, the last couple DLC characters are leaked/rumored to be Cassandra and Amy, which I'm okay with and were fairly expected, but if that's all and no Algol or anyone else... Meh.

Still happy with 2B nonetheless. The fighter pass is worth it for her alone IMO.
Algol was even in SCV where he had no business being in, yet this game he's not?

They are starting to make smart choices again, dunno why they're stopping now.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 02:20 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Algol was at least mentioned by Zasalamel toward the end of Libra of Souls mode in 6, and Zas fears him. I think Algol's return in this altered timeline is just a matter of when, though will have to see as to whether he's DLC for this game or something.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 05:13 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 03:53 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 05:05 AM