KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » JL Superman vs MCU Thanos

JL Superman vs MCU Thanos
Started by: Adam Grimes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I'm sure Thanos will be a badass and the movie will be great but the constant nerfing and trolling of Superman makes you look like a fool and like someone who can't be taken seriously.
Truth. Lol @ everyone including a mod shutting him down and him still trolling on.

Originally posted by Impediment
Superman has speed feats on Flash's level. This is indisputable.

Superman could blitz the entire Avengers and JLA if he wanted to.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Dec 12th, 2017 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:27 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Truth. Lol @ everyone including a mod shutting him down and him still trolling on.
What are you talking about ? My opinion is supported by the evidence unlike the fanboys.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Are you saying Imp's opinion is unsupported and that he's a fanboy?

Unwise my friend.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:34 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Are you saying Imp's opinion is unsupported and that he's a fanboy?

Unwise my friend.
I am saying I disagree with his opinion you moron. This is all subjective stuff. You're bad at instigating.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You said 'unlike the fanboys'. I figured you would back down.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:41 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You said 'unlike the fanboys'. I figured you would back down.
I didn't tell you who were and weren't the fanboys. My opinion is correct, kiddo. Don't take this lesson from me lightly. Learn from your latest humiliation.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:42 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by quanchi112
I am saying I disagree with his opinion you moron. This is all subjective stuff. You're bad at instigating.
Mod rulings aren't overridden by your "opinion". You need to follow board rules just like anyone else.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:43 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Mod rulings aren't overridden by your "opinion". You need to follow board rules just like anyone else.
I support my opinions based off the facts. You are such a fascist. If you can't handle a difference of opinion maybe debating isn't for you.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:44 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I didn't tell you who were and weren't the fanboys. My opinion is correct, kiddo. Don't take this lesson from me lightly. Learn from your latest humiliation.
Which was...?

Glad to see you backed down, I wouldn't want to see you banned. Sometimes staying alive is more important than having a backbone buddy, it's ok

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:45 PM
Arachnid1

I support my opinions based off the facts. You are such a fascist. If you can't handle a difference of opinion maybe debating isn't for you.
Debating here isn't influenced by "opinion". Lol @ you constantly throwing out the fact that it's your "opinion". You are stating an opinion. The rest of us are stating a fact. I'm glad you recognize that. thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Debating here isn't influenced by "opinion". Lol @ you constantly throwing out the fact that it's your "opinion". You are stating an opinion. The rest of us are stating a fact. I'm glad you recognize that. thumb up
No, you aren't. You are cherry picking from one scene while ignoring the times he was hit in the same scene. He has never sustained a speed blitz to insta rape anyone. Rewatch the scene. Once it's online I'll be able to time stamp the facts to destroy your bias second by second.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Which was...?

Glad to see you backed down, I wouldn't want to see you banned. Sometimes staying alive is more important than having a backbone buddy, it's ok
Another poor attempt to bait. Sad. You are definitely one of the fanboys though if you must know.

smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:49 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I am your e-friend, what are you talking about?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I am your e-friend, what are you talking about?
You can be pinhead's (Insane Titan) friend. He doesn't have any and reaches out to me every time he gets a headache.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:52 PM
Impediment
Endless

This entire thread is just dick waving.

Thanos has zero feats. Wait a while, fellas.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 10:12 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote