KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher

Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Star Wars is how we found him. He's not loving the New Trilogy, so have fun shoving it down his throat. smile

Nice. No wonder I like this guy so much. big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:20 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

He'll be around for a while, provided he doesn't fall into laziness. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:24 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote:
Now is religious bigotry any better than racism? Not really.

Uh, yeah. Race is an inherit part of you, religionis an ideology.

They're both bad, but let's not take a cue from the Surtur school of false equivalencies.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:32 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Uh, yeah. Race is an inherit part of you, religionis an ideology.

They're both bad, but let's not take a cue from the Surtur school of false equivalencies.

I mean considering that Shapiro is not even religiously intolerant; I wouldn't worry about it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:35 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi my name is Sheev. My hobbies include: deadly space stations, lightning, brooding cyborgs, and turning to the dark side because somebody named me "Sheev".

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Hi my name is Sheev. My hobbies include: deadly space stations, lightning, brooding cyborgs, and turning to the dark side because somebody named me "Sheev".

thumb up

One thing you forgot: "I'm more powerful than Snoke; it's not even a contest. The Darkside of the Force is me, and I am the Darkside." thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
thumb up

One thing you forgot: "I'm more powerful than Snoke; it's not even a contest. The Darkside of the Force is me, and I am the Darkside." thumb up
Cannot wait to see the film and shut you down. That's fine though since you have never liked any of the new Star Wars villains. Glad to see you admit it once more.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Cannot wait to see the film and shut you down.

That's fine though since you have never liked any of the new Star Wars villains. Glad to see you admit it once more.

I've said this before and I'll say it again now: I'll put my Palpatine against your Snoke any day of the week, kid. SO. BRING. IT.

Unlike you I enjoy just about everything Star Wars thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I've said this before and I'll say it again now: I'll put my Palpatine against your Snoke any day of the week, kid. SO. BRING. IT.

Unlike you I enjoy just about everything Star Wars thumb up
Well so you will be wrong once more. Nah, you don't enjoy the new Star Wars villains and you've said so many times. But it's a typical fanboy reply I enjoy everything meaning the quality doesn't matter type nonsense. Have a shred of objectivity and don't just pander to a brand, sport.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well so you will be wrong once more.

Nah, you don't enjoy the new Star Wars villains and you've said so many times. But it's a typical fanboy reply I enjoy everything meaning the quality doesn't matter type nonsense. Have a shred of objectivity and don't just pander to a brand, sport.

'Oh no, my silly friend. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.'

That's just nonsense you've made up. Guy who hates Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, Vader, Han, C3PO etc. etc. etc.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 13th, 2017 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

'Oh no, my silly friend. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.'

That's just nonsense you've made up. Guy who hates Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, Vader, Han, C3PO etc. etc. etc.
I do believe those specific characters simply aren't that appealing to me. I've told you the Ot is overrated and in terms of characters Snoke and Kylo are far better and more interesting characters than the villains of the Ot.

I will definitely shove Snoke down all Sheev apologists throats very soon. Not like you'll be involved since you rarely if ever post in the Star Wars sub forums due to your lukewarm fandom with the brand.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

We shall see who is right and who is the cuck come this weekend, quan.

Palpatine > Snoke. It's known Palpy is the top echelon of the Dark Lord segment. He's got all the bells and whistles.

ps I see you're not sporting your Snoke av/sig anymore. It's like you know deep inside smile

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 13th, 2017 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

We shall see who is right and who is the cuck come this weekend, quan.

Palpatine > Snoke. It's known Palpy is the top echelon of the Dark Lord segment. He's got all the bells and whistles.
We definitely shall see since Palpatine cucked to Vader at the end and didn't even have the brains to see a father sticking up for his own son. Snoke is most wise and his First Order as well as his power will definitely be superior to Palpatine's.

Snoke>Palpatine I've called it from the start.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ps. All my sigs and avatars change. I'll get another Snoke once after I see the film and more images are released online. I'm coming for the house of Sheev.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Palpatine was defeated by an extremely powerful Sith Lord and managed to kill his killer after the fact. That's not a low showing for Palpatine.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Palpatine was defeated by an extremely powerful Sith Lord and managed to kill his killer after the fact. That's not a low showing for Palpatine.
To be killed by a saber less foe with one hand was pretty terrible tbh. Managed to kill his killer...do you mean he damaged Vader's suit. That showed how weak and susceptible Vader was nothing more.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

To be killed by a saber less foe with one hand was pretty terrible tbh.

Managed to kill his killer ?

Losing to Vader isn't a low showing, no matter how it's spun. Vader was an extremely powerful Sith Lord. eg If Snoke loses to Luke, that's not a low showing for Snoke, since it's Luke.

Vader still died from the damage Palpatine inflicted on him. Palpatine had posthumous revenge over his death.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Losing to Vader isn't a low showing, no matter how it's spun. Vader was an extremely powerful Sith Lord. eg If Snoke loses to Luke, that's not a low showing for Snoke, since it's Luke.

Vader still died from the damage Palpatine inflicted on him. Palpatine had posthumous revenge over his death.
Luke beat the shit out of Vader in the film. Vader was defeated and had his hand cut off. He was weaponless. He is powerful when he has his weapon and formidable when he had both hands.

Vader went back to the Jedi and brought his tyranny to an end. Luke also sustained far more force lightning than Vader and walked away with no damage from the blasts. Vader was hurt, weaponless, and still managed to kill Palpatine. Weak ruler with no excuse for his horrendous posture and pitiful demise.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Palpatine looked worse at the end. He looked small being hefted up and tossed down a shaft by Vader. His legs shaking feebly.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Think this discussion is very premature seeing as we still don't really know diddly shit about Snoke and his actual power level.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote