KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher

Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Astral Shaman

I just love how Ben triggers people. The article I think got triggered by the NYT piece about Ben. The same one that caused the actress from Will & Grace to say she canceled her subscription over it. Debra Messing I think her name is.

It's always awesome.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Better to "dislocate people" like the Isreali's would do over how the Palestinians would choose to "Exterminate All The Jews".

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Ben is not correct about everything. However, he is articulate, quick witted, and worst of all for them: not nasty. Not nasty like someone like Milo can get. That is why he gets the hatred. He can easily make a leftist look foolish while being kinda polite about it at times.

He just was on a podcast with Sam Harris, I wanna find it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
not nasty.

-> Calls for the purge of an entire race of people
-> isn't nasty
-> Surt doesn't have double standards

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:46 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
-> Calls for the purge of an entire race of people
-> isn't nasty
-> Surt doesn't have double standards

Where did he call for an entire race to be killed? Ben Shapiro is pro genocide now?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:49 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

he is articulate, quick witted, and worst of all for them: not nasty.
“You guys are so stupid... you can all go to hell, you pathetic, lying, stupid jackasses.”

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:50 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Beniboybling
“You guys are so stupid... you can all go to hell, you pathetic, lying, stupid jackasses.”

laughing out loud

I mean, to me that isn't nasty. He used the word jackass. Oh my!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:51 PM
Flyattractor

I found it to be rather entertaining.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Where did he call for an entire race to be killed? Ben Shapiro is pro genocide now?
quote:
“God’s road map requires the Jews to kill those who seek to kill them.” Since Arabs universally “value murder,” I can’t see how this is anything other than a philosophical justification of genocide. Shapiro has said that Arab nefariousness could be stopped without resorting to genocide, and is offended by anyone who tries to invoke the g-word to describe his beliefs. But since he has said (1) that Arabs are inherently murderous and bent on destroying Israel and (2) God permits Jews to kill those who seek to kill them, it’s hard to see how he could disagree with anyone who did advocate genocide, except on pragmatic grounds.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:57 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

If your bar for nasty is "stupid" and "jackass" well okay. My bar is much higher. Like Milo saying the chick from Ghostbusters is a dude(that was just funny). Or saying black women don't like him cuz he f*cks their brothers lol.

Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean, there seemed to be more valid criticisms in there, some that I actually need to evaluate and look into and shit when I have more time, but that opening criticism is total bullshit. When a violent activist groups behavior causes a university to have to spend several hundred thousand dollars on security for an event, I actually applaud Ben Shapiro for going off on them like that.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Okay, so they twisted shit he said to make it seem like he was pro genocide. I get it. That's kinda silly. The shit about God and Jews is him talking about shit from scripture or whatever you wanna call it. He is not pro genocide. Anyone who has listened to more than a few sound bites from the guy would know it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:59 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Nothing was twisted Surt, learn to apply logic.

If arabs are inherently muederers and Jews have a divine duty to kill all that would kill all who seek to kill then, what would be the logical course of action?

Whether his beliefs are based on scripture or not is irrelevant.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Dec 10th, 2017 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:02 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

He's a savage jew.

Joking aside I'm not terribly familiar with him. From what little I've seen though he seems more grounded and less bombastic than a lot of other politlcal commentators/youtubers and does come across as fairly articulate. Meaning he at least attempts to make cogent arguments rather than just try to be controversial/loud for the sake of attention.

His problem, which I suppose is a problem for probably all of these commentators who have to talk about things for several hours a day for money, is that he oftentimes wades into a topic he clearly has little to no actual understanding of. He recently did this with Net Neutrality and made some hilariously bad points, so bad that a tech based youtuber who actually has a deep understanding about the internet and how it works and who is usually pretty apolitical did a point by point retort of his points and it became pretty clear Shapiro just didn't know what he was talking about.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Nothing was twisted Surt, learn to apply logic.

If arabs are inherently muederers and Jews have a divine duty to kill all that would kill all who seek to kill then, what would be the logical course of action?

It's the opposite of logic to say he is pro genocide. They didn't even provide any real context to the things he said.

An article claiming the guy is pro genocide is utter nonsense.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:06 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by BackFire
He's a savage jew.

Joking aside I'm not terribly familiar with him. From what little I've seen though he seems more grounded and less bombastic than a lot of other politlcal commentators/youtubers and does come across as fairly articulate. Meaning he at least attempts to make cogent arguments rather than just try to be controversial/loud for the sake of attention.

His problem, which I suppose is a problem for probably all of these commentators who have to talk about things for several hours a day for money, is that he oftentimes wades into a topic he clearly has little to no actual understanding of. He recently did this with Net Neutrality and made some hilariously bad points, so bad that a tech based youtuber who actually has a deep understanding about the internet and how it works and who is usually pretty apolitical did a point by point retort of his points and it became pretty clear Shapiro just didn't know what he was talking about.

I don't doubt he has big f*ck ups like that. Those are better to highlight than trying to say he is pro genocide.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:07 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean, there seemed to be more valid criticisms in there, some that I actually need to evaluate and look into and shit when I have more time, but that opening criticism is total bullshit. When a violent activist groups behavior causes a university to have to spend several hundred thousand dollars on security for an event, I actually applaud Ben Shapiro for going off on them like that.

Shapiro's just scared because his Hitller-esque beliefs make him a target.

And yes, calling for a mass exodus of a race which you claim to be universally evil, murderous, and obligated by divine powers to be victims of genocide is completely and totally Hitler-Esque.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:14 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

An article claiming the guy is pro genocide is utter nonsense.

You're right Surt, he isn't pro genocide. He just believes Jews have a divine obligation to kill all the people that fit under a certain category that he believes all arabs happen to fall under.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:18 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Least he admits that.
No, but I genuinely believe that Ben would dismantle his positions in an actual debate.

Well, that's because the writer isn't a debater. I'm willing to bet if they had a written debate, Ben would find himself dismantled.

I would love to see Jon Stewart take this guy down a notch though.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:27 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, that's because the writer isn't a debater. I'm willing to bet if they had a written debate, Ben would find himself dismantled.

I would love to see Jon Stewart take this guy down a notch though.
Jon Stewart would make ben shapiro look like a sad *****

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:35 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote